ADV [7th Dream] Pretty Warrior May Cry RJ086864

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: (7th Dream) Pretty Warrior May Cry (Read the First Post)

This is the first H-game I'd actually buy if I had the money. My financial situation is soon to change though, so despite the fact I've already acquired it, I'm going to purchase it just to support the developers. It's got some fun gameplay, good H-scenes and awesome humour, and the continued response from the devs makes it that much more worth it.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sorry for the double post, but I also have a gameplay question and I didn't want that mixed with the overly-long suggestion post.

Violence: I have some questions about that stat. It states that it "increase the damage done to the opposite gender".

- Is it "physical" damage (red bar) or is it convertion (yellow bar) damage? If it's physical damage, why use this instead of strength since I assume all the elementals and such are genderless? If it's convertion damage, does it mean that Glamour is "sexual defense" and violence is "sexual attack", pretty much?

- While it's obvious for orcs and liliths, what constitute "opposite gender" for the rest? What gender is a worm? A skeleton? a slime? Do the enemy dogs have a gender?
Everthing else is male- They only have CG for attacking the female characters. At least, as far as i've seen.
As for violence, it only increases direct damage. Glamour only effects rape. Its seperated into two damage type for strategy reasons. if you want to corrupt more characters, you wouldnt want to accidently kill them right? (If a non rapable character comes in contact with a monster in the midst of raping, its forced into direct combat until tje unrapable enemy is dead.)

Last edited:

youngaloha

Reputation score

The only CG I haven't unlocked yet is the last one, could anyone tell me what it is?
The ending, you shouldn't quit after finished chapter 17 or you won't be able to trigger the last cg.

Is it just me or the animation quite laggg on gallery mode? It runs fine while digging though.

backwardstop

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The ending, you shouldn't quit after finished chapter 17 or you won't be able to trigger the last cg.

Is it just me or the animation quite laggg on gallery mode? It runs fine while digging though.
yes it lags for me in gallery mode as well

VegnagunMech

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don't worry, it happens to me too and I mentioned it a page or so before. :p
Also since the 1.2 update it when I pause it seems to say:
"A script in this movie Adobe Flash Player 10 to run slowly. If it continues to run it may become unresponsive. Do you want to abort the script?

Yes/No Buttons Here :3"

If you were playing for a while it might reset your save to the last time it was saved when BEFORE you open the game. >.>

jpg7077

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don't worry, it happens to me too and I mentioned it a page or so before. :p
Also since the 1.2 update it when I pause it seems to say:
"A script in this movie Adobe Flash Player 10 to run slowly. If it continues to run it may become unresponsive. Do you want to abort the script?

Yes/No Buttons Here :3"

If you were playing for a while it might reset your save to the last time it was saved when BEFORE you open the game. >.>
I have this issue, too.
You'll lose saved data since last time you exit the game.
I also noticed the saved data won't write into codenamepwmc.sol unless you exit the game.
I would recommend not to use the pause key in v1.2.
The error message and saved data lost are quite frustrating.

Arrngrim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Good lord, how long are your stages taking? The most I've gone is something like 2500 seconds...

This game is so much fun I keep playing it even after "the fappining" has occurred. I may seriously pay for a second copy just to support these guys. The dedication to patching and upgrading the game is encouraging.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I have another suggestion for the developers. When a creature is selected sometimes their display that pops up get in the way (even more so with the addition of selecting tactics). Any way to move that out side of the combat area?

Other than that I'd like to see "Tools" implicated. Sometimes when I go to select a creature I accidentally hit a block instead, same for the opposite. I know I can select them on the bottom of the screen but when you have more than 1 of the same creature it's hard to keep track. I suggest "Tools" that you can cycle between that enable/disable the use of your left click.

To be specific you can have a "Dig" tool that lets you create tunnels and a "select" tool to select creatures. If the two had hotkeys they'd be really easy to cycle between.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What's mana for? Do monsters use it?

knight343

Reputation score

Long time lurker here, created an account so I could post. Bought the game the other day and I'm enjoying it...the only major problem I have is the save game situation. Can't figure out what is wiping my game data, basically if I close the game I lose all of my progress/gallery.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Long time lurker here, created an account so I could post. Bought the game the other day and I'm enjoying it...the only major problem I have is the save game situation. Can't figure out what is wiping my game data, basically if I close the game I lose all of my progress/gallery.
Right click and check your allowed memories, if there's not enough the file can't be made.

Or maybe your net browser is wiping the cache with the save.

OR(this one more people fall for than necessary) you change your file path (flash programs can't recognize the save if it's moved else where)

For example, if it was on c:pr0n before, then you change it to c:pron, immediately the save won't work because the file is on a new location
(I can dare anyone right now, go and change that FullVersion folder to something like 1FullVersion and your save will be lost, if you change it back the game will find it again)

knight343

Reputation score

Right click and check your allowed memories, if there's not enough the file can't be made.

Or maybe your net browser is wiping the cache with the save.

OR(this one more people fall for than necessary) you change your file path (flash programs can't recognize the save if it's moved else where)

For example, if it was on c:pr0n before, then you change it to c:pron, immediately the save won't work because the file is on a new location
(I can dare anyone right now, go and change that FullVersion folder to something like 1FullVersion and your save will be lost, if you change it back the game will find it again)
Thanks, this fixed it. Never had it so my computer wiped cache or cookies, or moved the folder from where it was extract, so was wondering what the case was...upgraded browser/flash trying to figure out stuff. Just had to right click in the game and bump the storage amount. Learn something new every day!

evilmaycry238

Reputation score

I'm missing the first four CGs of the mage and the first four CGs of the female warrior. Can anyone please tell me what they are?
THanks in advance :cool:

P/S: I attracted 2 image files indicated which CGs I'm missing

Attachments

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

What's mana for? Do monsters use it?
When monster get full mana, they cum and increase the victim's desire by some amount (you can see the cum animation by hitting the pipe icon in gallery)

One more thing .- . I still have not seen this so called 'regen robot' you guys run into, just robot that go down easily just like other things.

You guys probably let the priestess and it fight together, in which case she'll spam healing the hell out of it, hence why it won't die.

Last edited:

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm missing the first four CGs of the mage and the first four CGs of the female warrior. Can anyone please tell me what they are?
THanks in advance :cool:

P/S: I attracted 2 image files indicated which CGs I'm missing
Get the V1.2 patch and go through the torture chamber (watch every animation) then check the gallery again.

whatisthisidont

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm having trouble placing the captured prisoners (knight, wizard, swordmaster) into a level. Any one help?

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

well, i've purchased the game and if no have any problem... (and if adm say yes ofc) i can upload =)

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

nice game, enjoying it (that i didnt go to sleep)

cant get the last cg, read somewhere here it's the ending, but after chapter 17 or something on normal mode, i just restarted back to the first chapter

also.....for some reason i cant have more than 3 saves, if i save within the first 3, its fine, but if i save on the 4th, then that one doesnt carry over when i restart the game, and also the saves from the first 3 wont update if i try the 4th
.....also, i'm sure i have flash 11 and flash 11 standalone player is being used for my offline flash games, but it says the game is in flash 10 and i cant change it, and whenever i right click inside and press settings, it always crashes so i cant try that method of increasing memory to see if it has any effect

and lol at the person above me, is it safe to openly say something like that when someone from the 7th dream staff (i think) frequents this topic and the people here strongly encouraging people to not pirate

whatisthisidont

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Bump, anyone know how to place the prisoners in the game? I can't figure out how and the instructions aren't that good...

devron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

pull and drag like the other monsters once they have been converted...

they should be in the red background with green numbers above the heads saying how many.

Status
Not open for further replies.