What's new

ADV [7th Dream] Pretty Warrior May Cry RJ086864

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (7th Dream) Pretty Warrior May Cry (Read the First Post)

i to had the same problem i adjust my screen size by the control panel on my pc
I had the same question but the answer is you have to update to version 1.2 or later. You can do that in the game actually.

hisokawolf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does it have to be in the c:\ drive? or any other hardesk is fine ? extracting it again atm but not sure if it will help cuz i didnt change anything in it first time i extract it

edit: didn't work still having the same problem :/ any suggestions?
ok i giveup nothing worked at all for the saving part x.x kept extracting it to every single drive but non of them could keep the saved files, once i close the game my save is gone, hope someone can help me solve it and thanks.

Zenzou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok i giveup nothing worked at all for the saving part x.x kept extracting it to every single drive but non of them could keep the saved files, once i close the game my save is gone, hope someone can help me solve it and thanks.
None of your folders better have Japanese characters in the name.

hisokawolf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

None of your folders better have Japanese characters in the name.
100% 0 Japanese characters in all folders :<

PS: any one got any clue were the save files goes for windows XP anyways?

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

100% 0 Japanese characters in all folders :<

PS: any one got any clue were the save files goes for windows XP anyways?
one method i havent heard u use yet is to right click and press settings to enable more useable memory for flash programs
-in my case though, it crashes every time i press settings so i can only hav 3 save files

MercenaryCS

Reputation score

hey do any of you guys have the same problem that I have. On chapter 12, whenever my enemies fight the robot, his health will just increase. I've no idea what's going on.

chanat1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey do any of you guys have the same problem that I have. On chapter 12, whenever my enemies fight the robot, his health will just increase. I've no idea what's going on.
use worm on robot...

hisokawolf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

one method i havent heard u use yet is to right click and press settings to enable more useable memory for flash programs
-in my case though, it crashes every time i press settings so i can only hav 3 save files
i did right click / settings and under local storage i unmarked the "never ask again" and moved it to unlimited @ "how much information can local store on your computer?" but yet nothing :/ thanks for the try though

its killinnggg meeeee i really wanna be able to save my game lol xD

edit : using Adob Flash Player 10.0 r2 if it matters anyhow

wolfang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Good game but i have some suggestions

1. For the Female Warrior and Sorceress remove the Nipples from their armor (it seems a little silly for a person to wear armor which has fake nipples)

2. Increase the Size of the Dig-able blocks at the moment they are bit too small and can be easily missed by accident.

3.As a few others have suggested a drag click system like the one used in the dungeon keeper games would be great add on.

4.As you have already mentioned a better Save system would be ideal (i completed the game and got all the CG but seem to have defaulted back to nothing today.)

5.Could you tone down on the use of the 3D fluids i understand you maybe exaggerating it but it looks like before the character has even ejaculated the poor victim is already covered in at least 2 buckets of the stuff.

6. at the moment due to having only a few frames for each animation you can clearly see the loop if you add some more it will diminish the effect (i understand this will increase the size of the file and your work load but it would be worth it)

7. make the robot look more steam powered and less futuristic and completely redo the Fire Elemental it is completely out of place looking like it does.

8. you could do with a English proof reader you do not have that much written dialogue so it will not be too much of a problem to be fixed.

Major Changes

Favor

Change the Name of the Currency to be Favor instead of Souls (this is favor from the Dark God(s)) Still have orbs appearing on the battlefield but they only give your creatures exp and maybe heal them a bit.

Favor can be spent summoning creatures, upgrading them, could also add spells such as healing, slow or damage.

Favor can be gained from killing or corrupting enemies and from completing side objectives.Side objectives could be simply killing a certain amount of heroes in a round or collecting a object from the map.

Armor

Add a armor stat to all enemies, armor prevents corruption (its blessed) and mitigates a percent of damage the more armor a person has the less damage to their Hp they will take. Armor will take damage with every hit and once its broken the enemy are vulnerable and can be corrupted off course some creatures like the Slime will have special attacks that can quickly destroy armor and some creatures could completely ignore armor and attack hp directly.

Your creatures do not get armor they just have more Hp to balance it out.

Enemies

Class: Warrior
Race: Human
Armor: Plate
Notes
Good at fighting has average armor but is slow and weak against Magic and will always fight the enemy of in front of him

Class: Ranger
Race: Human
Armor: Leather
Notes
Quick and agile use arrows to defeat your creatures has average magic defense but its very weak to close combat attacks.

Class: Mage/Sorcerers
Race: Elf
Armor: Cloth
Notes
Can Summon elementals to help in battle and heal others is nearly impervious to magical attacks but is weak to everything else.

Heroes

These Heroes are named and have their own personality and special attacks these characters cant be killed if they hp reaches 0 they are sent back to their castle above ground to heal before they return to the dungeon. you must corrupt these heroes to defeat them once they are corrupted they are sent to the torture where you must keep corrupting them till they break and join your ranks when you are breaking the heroes the demon king can take a active role in breaking them. once you control them they can be deployed just like any other creature however if they are defeated they retreat deeper into the dungeon and have a cool down before they can be brought back into the fight.

examples of Heroes could be

a Valkyrie , Paladin, Warrior Princess, a Rebel Demon Queen

i could go into more detail but i think i have already buried you :)

Last edited:

Rayu1988

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry guys need some help on getting CG page 2 Image 5 and Page 3 Image 5 as well @_@ A tip on how to get them please @_@

hisokawolf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

wait what ...... it started saving by it self now so random but it could be the setting thing .... thanks for the tip broken_wings !

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

mmm I'm just missing two animations. there both right before the wizard shield warrior rape. First page 1 and 2 on the very bottom.

Edit never mind I figured it out looking at the warriors rapes.

Last edited:

Bullwozi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@rabie125

Dude, back up your save files.

"On Windows XP, the flash cookies are stored under C:\Documents and Settings\[Your Profile]\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\[Random Name]\[Web Site Path]"

if your playing directly using flash player (not browser)
[web site path] = "localhost"
After going into localhost folder just browse to game file path (inside localhost)

Cleaning software like CCleaner can wipe these out. :D

alcaster42

Lurker
Reputation score

[...]
8. you could do with a English proof reader you do not have that much written dialogue so it will not be too much of a problem to be fixed.
[...]
[...]you could do with an English proof reader[...]

Sorry, could not help this...

irokez

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What I totally dislike in this game (and this is the case for all the 7th Dream's games I know about) is that brown foamy cum. Looks absolutely unnatural and, IMO, pretty disgusting.

And yes, Engrish in this game is quite funny sometimes even though i'm not English-speaker myself.

Other than that, great game.

wolfang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

[...]you could do with an English proof reader[...]

Sorry, could not help this...
If that was the level of mistakes in the translation in the game i do not think anyone would care.

though to be fair its not as if its unreadable or the worst i have seen (referring to the game)

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Speaking of subtitles, can we get subtitles in torture room and in normal levels?

hivonzooo

Lurker
Reputation score

How to unlock all enemies in torture mode? Why i cant see all enemies?

wolfang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How to unlock all enemies in torture mode? Why i cant see all enemies?
you cant

they have mentioned that their adding more animations for it so perhaps they will add in the rest of the monsters later.

Status
Not open for further replies.