Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(7th Dream) Pretty Warrior May Cry (Read the *updated* First Post)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Re: (7th Dream) Pretty Warrior May Cry (Read the First Post)

    To those who still didn't get the game and don't want to pay for it I notice 2 places where they share it

    First one :http://www.imperia-of-hentai.ru/flas...r-may-cry.html
    Strongly not recommended since its long as hell downlaoding something from there...

    Second One : http://www.toonchamp.com/phpBB3/view...=3307&p=116169
    Mediafire in 3 7zip parts.

    NOW

    To seventh dream:
    these are two place that share your game so you might have a little word with them and ask them to remove the links

    Comment


      Re: (7th Dream) Pretty Warrior May Cry (Read the First Post)

      Originally posted by Potato View Post
      To those who still didn't get the game and don't want to pay for it I notice 2 places where they share it

      First one :http://www.imperia-of-hentai.ru/flas...r-may-cry.html
      Strongly not recommended since its long as hell downlaoding something from there...

      Second One : http://www.toonchamp.com/phpBB3/view...=3307&p=116169
      Mediafire in 3 7zip parts.

      NOW

      To seventh dream:
      these are two place that share your game so you might have a little word with them and ask them to remove the links
      Are you aware how schizophrenic your post is?

      Comment


        Re: (7th Dream) Pretty Warrior May Cry (Read the First Post)

        Originally posted by reaper_day View Post
        the warriors i corrupt,can be used to corrupt other warriors or only my monster can do???????????sorry for my english
        the corrupted warrior can corrupt Wizards and female swordsman, while the female corrupt wizards and swordsman can corrupt the knight.

        Comment


          Re: (7th Dream) Pretty Warrior May Cry (Read the First Post)

          those having hard times replacing the save file just type in a search

          codenamepwmc.sol

          open the folder where the file is located

          copy it elsewhere (backup in case of)
          then copy your new save

          play

          Comment


            Re: (7th Dream) Pretty Warrior May Cry (Read the First Post)

            does anyone know where the save file is located in 1.3 when using the flash player? ive looked but cant find it

            Comment


              Re: (7th Dream) Pretty Warrior May Cry (Read the First Post)

              I'm pretty much stuck on stage 4 on hard mode... I unlocked so far 4 monsters.
              Ogre , Lilith you start with + slime and skeleton. Problem is after i corrup knight and priest and kill the other 2 only mob left is the hound. Funny part is no matter with which monster i attack him or what lvl my monters are he just keeps getting hp. I don't know if this is a bug or something but i dont know what to do here. I updated the game to v1.3. I tried reinstalling , going back to v1.1 and doing stuff all over again but i cant figure out what to do.... Is this a bug or is there some kind of a trick.

              Mega Repository
              https://goo.gl/2w0MVu
              Don't share the link on other threads as my account will get banned yet again.

              Comment


                Re: (7th Dream) Pretty Warrior May Cry (Read the First Post)

                Originally posted by kR1pt0n1t3 View Post
                I'm pretty much stuck on stage 4 on hard mode... I unlocked so far 4 monsters.
                Ogre , Lilith you start with + slime and skeleton. Problem is after i corrup knight and priest and kill the other 2 only mob left is the hound. Funny part is no matter with which monster i attack him or what lvl my monters are he just keeps getting hp. I don't know if this is a bug or something but i dont know what to do here. I updated the game to v1.3. I tried reinstalling , going back to v1.1 and doing stuff all over again but i cant figure out what to do.... Is this a bug or is there some kind of a trick.
                Seems like a bug. They might have added the regen to make the dogs harder, but at lv 4 you really don't have access to the worm to take out that healing ability.

                Comment


                  Re: (7th Dream) Pretty Warrior May Cry (Read the First Post)

                  Originally posted by blackraven1425 View Post
                  Seems like a bug. They might have added the regen to make the dogs harder, but at lv 4 you really don't have access to the worm to take out that healing ability.


                  here is the image.

                  EDIT:

                  I don't think its the regen thing since he doesnt recover hp if i dont hit him.... i guess this is a bug where attacking actually does the reveres thing.. instead of dropping his hp it increases it.
                  Last edited by kR1pt0n1t3; 14th December 2011, 22:09.

                  Mega Repository
                  https://goo.gl/2w0MVu
                  Don't share the link on other threads as my account will get banned yet again.

                  Comment


                    Re: (7th Dream) Pretty Warrior May Cry (Read the First Post)

                    Buy worms... there's at least 5-6 posts about it already.

                    Comment


                      Re: (7th Dream) Pretty Warrior May Cry (Read the First Post)

                      I just hit a way crazy glitch. When a monster gets above a certain level, they begin to gain levels faster and faster, rather than slower. This is probably around level 150. The number also only displays 2 digits by this point. Once they get to about level 600, the health bars (of both monsters and heroes) just grow exponentially in size, and end up taking the whole screen over.

                      Comment


                        Re: (7th Dream) Pretty Warrior May Cry (Read the First Post)

                        So... how the crap do you "dig"? I'm stuck on the very first level because no matter what I click or press on the keyboard, nothing happens. The guy just stands there.

                        Comment


                          Re: (7th Dream) Pretty Warrior May Cry (Read the First Post)

                          Originally posted by mosquitobait View Post
                          So... how the crap do you "dig"? I'm stuck on the very first level because no matter what I click or press on the keyboard, nothing happens. The guy just stands there.
                          You have to click blocks starting from him. They have to be next to a block that's already been dug.

                          Comment


                            Re: (7th Dream) Pretty Warrior May Cry (Read the First Post)

                            Again, thank you Jason of 7th Dream for listening to us and fixing some of the bugs like the gallery and pause game bug (I think that wasn't listed as fixed until I got brave to test it out. :P).

                            Small thing: If you pause the game then press quit and load game then start a new round it stays paused. Is that slightly intentional? Because I thought I broke it but just remembered to un-pause it when I noticed I couldn't do anything even though it didn't say it was paused in the torture room. XD

                            Will let you know of any bugs or suggestions to help improve this game.

                            Comment


                              Re: (7th Dream) Pretty Warrior May Cry (Read the First Post)

                              It's a great game, I love it!

                              But, it's too bad we can't sell the items we find in double (like the little tentacle or the buckler). Also, There is a little glitch when the evil bad guy is attacked by a girl and this girl is attacked by a monster. The evil bad guy continue to get hit but in the same time, the girl is fucked.

                              So why my evil bad guy can't move even when his opponent is clearly unable to attack?

                              But apart of that, it's really a great game!
                              Last edited by Legrandxav; 15th December 2011, 18:46.

                              Comment


                                Re: (7th Dream) Pretty Warrior May Cry (Read the First Post)

                                the game is fucking awesome;but i read in a comment that there were new scenes and got all and are the same as the other versions(v.1.1,v.1.2)????

                                pd:my suggestions...

                                - could create more female enemies/allies(too many male monsters to only have 3 women in the entire game!!!!!!!)

                                - maybe a yuri version(lilith/wizard,swordmaster/wizard(one corrupted),lilith/swordmaster

                                sorry for my english
                                Sorry For My English!!!!!!


                                "To a man, wherever there´s a boob, there´s a will to fondle them."

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X