What's new

ADV [7th Dream] Pretty Warrior May Cry RJ086864

Status
Not open for further replies.

THQman

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: (7th Dream) Pretty Warrior May Cry (Read the *updated* First Post)

Our service is currently unavailable in your country.
Sorry about that.

LOL I got pwnt.
I did mention it didn't like America... lol

They're afraid of what happened to MU so they blocked american IPs.

You can workaround this like I did so far I have the first part downloaded. You just have to proxy outside the US.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I'll wait to hear stories of your success.

devron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Did anyone try the torrent magnet link in my last post to check if it worked? Should not be password protected.

HalOtacon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm trying the magnet you listed right now. However my bittorrent says that there are no files to download... so... maybe that's enough to help you fix it.

-Edit

Nevermind! It suddenly started working. I'll keep you guys posted if it works or not.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Done.

I sent PM's back with links to everyone that requested (would've been since if I could've found a "reply all" function).

I'll give everyone an hour or two then post all files on the thread itself. That way if it gets taken down then atleast 40 people can re-up.

Also, to avoid PM spam on the thread until then I'll continue to accept requests via PMs. When I go to post on thread I'll send everyone replys as well.

DL;DR - PM me for link, or wait a bit for it to be posted on thread.

EDIT: Let me know if there's any issues with my links (still a n00b to uploading)- although fixing them may take a while...

Last edited:

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Didn't buy the first since the copywright thing happened before I found out about it. But after seeing this definitely bought it to support them. Hoping they keep this series going, and we get more like it. Not many studios do 3D with tentacle/monster that well.

Would like the option to turn off bloom or get the old demon dog model back though.

Lunablade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I bought it too because it's definitely a brilliant game and I didn't pay for the first version either. Support them if you want more games like this. I think it's absolute worth the few bucks. Oh and I love the editor :D

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I bought it, but am sharing it because I purchased the first game as well and feel completely ripped off. I would not have shared if they hadn't set me up to buy the same game twice (which I did). Also, it's nice to give back a little after so much lurking 'n leeching.

Well I gots stuffs to do so I'm just going to go ahead and post my links on the thread. I hope they won't get taken down right away.

Enjoy.

Ebelaar

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I bought it, but am sharing it because I purchased the first game as well and feel completely ripped off. I would not have shared if they hadn't set me up to buy the same game twice (which I did). Also, it's nice to give back a little after so much lurking 'n leeching.

Well I gots stuffs to do so I'm just going to go ahead and post my links on the thread. I hope they won't get taken down right away.

Enjoy.
Grabbing em' now, just in case they do get taken down later. Thanks~ :3

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You know after thinking about it some more I think they should make the Lilith able to "rape" the humans hound enemies. And use the old demon dog model for that instead. Sucks Lilith is only good for one enemy lol.

fendo11

Lurker
Reputation score

THE LINKS WORK

everyone rep+ for Allsop

Reactions: Oiz

birote

Reputation score

Yeah, just finished getting it and the game works.
+Rep given to Allsop2604.

fendo11

Lurker
Reputation score

now my only issue is the saving glitch

maybe my anti-virus blocks it idk

moosemeatman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, just finished getting it and the game works.
+Rep given to Allsop2604.
Sieg Heil Der Allsop2604!

+1 reps!
+1 man card!
+1 mace!

Cyber215

Reputation score

Lets all praise the almighty one who brings us a working copy!!! now all we need a a full save:D

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Damn, no gangbang available with the dragon. Oh well, the rest more than makes up for it!

ApexLancer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Radical!

I like how they didn't even fix the various typos and bits of nonsense engrish. The game is improved, but not really by much.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

So happy I didn't buy this.
-Now slightly different animations for % of HP left for the female cast.
-Gangbang up to four orcs/succubi
-2 'extra' gangbangs requires monster to dog pile in a very selective order.
...Otherwise it's the same game just sold under a different ( and IMO worse ) art filter. I can't say I liked this over the other, including when the big gangbang feature was just so...underwhelming. The Ctrl+Space ordeal was nice though, made some stages easier then what they used to be. Soul earning felt a bit more balanced as well. I just don't think this was worth a resale at the same price. Unless the changes hit the normal filter version too, and then it's just a 'pick and choose what style you like' ordeal, and THAT I could have sided with.

7thdream

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys,
7th-dream here.
We work 3 months on the upgrade, We think it worth some penny. The key part of this upgrade is: you can cutomize the story and the level design with the story editor we provided.
About the copyright, we don't have any file from lilith, and this is a dojin product, which means with the law in japan, you can make some stuff similar of the characters of other games, but you can not make them 100% same. That's exactly what we did. BTW, For the voice, it's our own VC, not the same VC from lilith.
This could be one of our last few prodocuts, the next 2 will be a bundle pack and a upgrade version of PoorSakuraFight. That's all, we will gone after that.
What killed us, is not the copyright or something like that. It's about the money we spent on the games is too few compare the money we earned.we know alot people supported us and enjoy our games,Thanx for that, but too few people pay for it.
Again, really thanx for your support. We did our best to make people happy. And we DID NOT cheat anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.