What's new

ADV [7th Dream] Pretty Warrior May Cry RJ086864

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: (7th Dream) Pretty Warrior May Cry (NOT YET RELEASED)

For those wondering, the release date says something like within the first 10 days of December.

So it might just show up any day now.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Since their site seems to be unable to handle the number of people downloading the demo, I thought I might ease the load a bit and throw up a mirror.

And as for what Lazycat was saying, the sudden announcement of the game, followed by the release of the demo the next day makes me wonder if the game isn't already done and has been submitted to DLSite, meaning all we're waiting for is the registration process to complete.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Games Dude: wouldn't be surprising, I think some people simply work on the game then submit + annouce once they're ready to release (the RJ number will be 'new') where some others annouce the game/submit to DLSite while working on it, then release it later (the HUSBAND game seem to be in this category, since its RJ code is actually 'older' than some other games)

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Since their site seems to be unable to handle the number of people downloading the demo, I thought I might ease the load a bit and throw up a mirror.

And as for what Lazycat was saying, the sudden announcement of the game, followed by the release of the demo the next day makes me wonder if the game isn't already done and has been submitted to DLSite, meaning all we're waiting for is the registration process to complete.
you deserve a ''thank you'' my friend.

awakenorigin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

guess the demo end at chapter 4, since it impossible to get pass that stage.

can anyone confirm this?

livewir3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No, when you beat the Demo it says "Please purchase the game for more content" or something along the lines of this.I enjoyed this demo, thanks for the mirror upload. I'm looking forward to the full game. :)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

hahaha, oh my god. I CANT PLAY THIS GAME FOR THE MOST DUMB-SHIT REASON!

The game won't re-size to fit the window that it is in!!! Meaning I cant kill the first 2 minions I spawn! WHOPEEE I HATE MY SMALL SHIT MONITOR!!!!

Luckily..or unluckily, all the animations are .swf files in the data folder

Last edited:

thecrispydud

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

wow the cg's are pretty impressive actually heres hoping the price tag isnt too high

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

wow the cg's are pretty impressive actually heres hoping the price tag isnt too high
Well, since the total CGs( based on what I can tell) are:
1 per monster raping female + 1 more for monster torturing girl + 1 more for group of monster torturing
1 per monster that rape male (looks like only lilith though) + 1 more for lilith on male

So at most I'm guessing 2000 yen (around $25) at most.

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

1500 Yen according to dlsite.

efthimhs

Reputation score

those having a problem deleting the first 2 monsters in the tutorial use the tab button until u highlight them.

warlord42

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just tried the demo, kudos for reuploading it. This game will be awesome. Can't wait for it!

7thdream

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys, I'm jason from 7thDream. Thanx for your support!

The game was already done and submitted, So you will be able to purchase it by about 10th Dec if nothing goes wrong.(DLsite will request modifications some times.)

In the mean time, we still found some parts could be improved, like scalable game window(super_slicer,we will fix that soon,BTW, you shouldn't be able to view the swf out of the game, We locked that, If you could some how, please let us know how you did it, So we can fix this "back door" :p ...).

Fortunately we designed this game upgradable in the first place. So we're working on a upgrade pack right now. If you have any suggestions, Please feel free to let us know.Thanx!

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

lol, no problem. I just unzipped the package and opened the data folder (was looking for some sort of definitions file that I could change to re-size the screen) and there were a bunch of .swf files in there. I've got my comp set to let me view all files even protected OS files and invisible ones.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

It didn't quite fit my screen either (too big), but I just click the "fullscreen" button in the top right corner and it resizes itself; the image itself aligns with the edges of the screen, and the rest is filled with empty black space.

devron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Demo looks great -

Wish you could use the cursor to select your minions on the play-screen rather than just at the bottom left. Very nice idea for a game though, hope the English translation/version hits on the 10th too.

livewir3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys, I'm jason from 7thDream. Thanx for your support!

The game was already done and submitted, So you will be able to purchase it by about 10th Dec if nothing goes wrong.(DLsite will request modifications some times.)

In the mean time, we still found some parts could be improved, like scalable game window(super_slicer,we will fix that soon,BTW, you shouldn't be able to view the swf out of the game, We locked that, If you could some how, please let us know how you did it, So we can fix this "back door" :p ...).

Fortunately we designed this game upgradable in the first place. So we're working on a upgrade pack right now. If you have any suggestions, Please feel free to let us know.Thanx!
For when you make your path it would be cool if there was the ability to hold the mouse down and drag a tunnel. it gets a little annoying to spam click to make a path :s

soulseeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Demo looks great -

Wish you could use the cursor to select your minions on the play-screen rather than just at the bottom left. Very nice idea for a game though, hope the English translation/version hits on the 10th too.
Demo is already in english so why the full version should not be?

7thdream

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanx all,
Got the suggestions, Working on them :D
Select unit by cursor should be easy to fix, Not sure if we can make digging tunnel by hold the mouse down,Will try!

super_slicer,Thanx, Yeah, I know you can see the files, But do you really can view the animations by open the swf files? Which player you used?

warlord42

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

IF you are really from 7th dream, can you tell us which day it will be released? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.