What's new

ADV [7th Dream] Pretty Warrior May Cry RJ086864

Status
Not open for further replies.

warhammer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (7th Dream) Pretty Warrior May Cry (Read the *updated* First Post)

So even with the fancy new save system my game still doesn't retain any game saves after I close the program just like the other versions any way to fix that?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I actually have no problem saving my game. And I never had...

VegnagunMech

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Its been a while since I checked for updates but I was so happy when I saw Ver. 2.2 was out. (I've been on 1.3 :p)

Gonna test it out later. 8D

Edit: Dammit. Sad because I can't save. Every time the bar reaches 75% or 99% it says save failed and the upgrade room seems to be a black screen other then the Save/Load, Torture Room, Next Chapter buttons and the bottom bar showing what you have captured. D:

Made sure local storage memory setting for the game is set to unlimited but there was no window asking me to permit it to save if there was supposed to be. D:

Didn't have any problems with saving before until now though. D:

Edit # 2: Never mind! Problem solved! Turns out I was running Flash Player 10, Upgrading to 11 Solved it. Didn't know there was an update for that too. Updating to 11 solved both problems. Sorry if this was posted before. Didn't get to read the thread as I usually do. :p

Only problem is that the animation on the right side won't play so in game its a black square where its supposed to show the animation and gallery is just the background. D:

Last edited:

Krasho

Reputation score

So I think I found a way to cheat money. Go to the game folder then go data to user and under data1.dat (Thats the first save spot) open it with notepad and look for "money=" Change the numbers after that = sign and put whatever money in. Hope it works for you guys.

zemper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does anyone have a saved file with gallery unlocked for 2.2?
BTW anyone else not getting any video, animation whatever you call it on the right side of the screen while playing?
Even tho the camera is set to one character which is def getting raped, I won't see anything.

Last edited:

VegnagunMech

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@Zemper

Yea I mentioned it in my last post. No idea why. Never had problems before until now. D:

Happens in-game and in gallery for me.

zemper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think its because I was using the oldest version, with the 2.2 patch.
Using the 2.0 version with the 2.2 patch made it work.

Last edited:

VegnagunMech

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Going to try that now. Hope it works.

Edit: Yep works. I was on V1.3 and went straight to V2.2. No wonder. Thanks Zemper won't be sleeping tonight I guess. XD

Last edited:

Brezel

Reputation score

Hey guys i have the same Problem but i cant fix it!
I downloaded the 2.0 version (wich is called 1.4 i dunno why), patched, then loaded the 2.2 exe and started it. Nothing happens with the animations, i can play but there is NO animation ingame or the gallery... anybody can help?

chinpoppo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

>>7th Dream

I little read this topic. I alreayd write that hate you for a stealing lilith character + voice data. Buth tisi snot important.

I notice that sakura fight enchanted edition was canceled. Currently me, sad about this. Mainly i liked only two games - sakurafight and a poorsakura4

Back to sakura fihgt, like next game - You release a CustomGirl, this is was horrible shit. Why ? here fwe resone

◎ Game was TOO DAMN GLITCHI

◎ Fight system... is horrible. If you press → + D/F, character made same hit all the time. this is not "normal" You can't made normal combo because of this.

◎ You can't "walk" - If you hold → character not walk, he "dush", But must be pressed → + →, for dash. This is not comfortable.

◎ You can't change look of you're character. This is stupid, and ugly, male character look like a faggot. When i run first time game... I want change how he look like, but i can't do this.

◎ Game money ? - They no make any kind of sens. You can buy only stuff for girls. Why ? If you can get this stuff from a match.

◎ Background - Who ever care baout back ground in a fight game ? - Any normal persone. Background "too big" what made game glitch even worth.

◎ Characters TOO small, i run 2-x 24inch monitors, and they look very very small, in sakura fight, characters have normal big size. little smaler that a back ground. But... in this game... well yeath, i look on background, not on characters.

◎ Sex scenes - yes, they here, but they fucking lame.

I read about a money problem. Any creator made games for money, well, some Japanese developers do this because this is more like relaxing. And htis current people usual most popular.
Yes, EU / USA not many people buy, because mainly thisi s only children who want fap and delete. So why pay ?
Becasuse of this You like company must keep eyes only on Japanese. Because they buy you're product.
Why game - "Kurovadis" what have ugly grafic was so popular ? Because developer give what japanese love. 8-bit characters. Let's say true - 3D model from all you're games realy hot and sekushi. But, this "uncomplited " part.... made people sad.

Someone here write about "free update" STFU. Only some release free update, and only basic bug - fix.
Someone was mad because last game was a prew. game but with fwe extra sex scenes. Same - stop be retarded.

7thdream - If you want return money what you spend on game, you must do same what did StudioS, I not mean add a guro shit. No, but made more HQ fight game. Japanese love fight game, most sales studios product ? " Streapfighter", they only add fwe new characters and two locations, but games sales 5000+ why? because game was perfect balanced in ero / fight way.

Not sure if this help, but any way, here on what you like developer msut look -

◆ Characters size, on screen proportions must be "big" at last like in a sakura fight.

◆ Change you're character. Simple, no need develop "new" characters, take old, form customgirl, poorsacura04, sakura fight. I mean male character. Player must choose his character.

◆ Skills - Do not give all skills, or don't give all "sex" skill. Player must be interested in game complite to get not only "girl dresses"

◆ Background, i already say - too HQ, this make no sens, and same 3-x locations ? wtf? Same like with male characters, no need made something NEW, grab you;re old games, little change back ground form game what out some itme ago, and here, you have new location for a game !

◆ Sex scenes - in CustomGirl you can't control speed / can't cum. and mainly all sex pose look lame, solution ? Grab old game, Sakura fight, and simple add sex scenes from that game like a "bonus" to a new game, in finale you will have ero ero pose from CustomGirl + sakura fight.

◆ Game coin/money + game shop - Player must have resone for a win round in game and get game money what he can spend. Game shop must propose, new skills, new sex poses, maybe some thing more. But not only DAMN DRESSES.

◆ Game speed - CustomGirl was too damn slow, very very very veyr glitch. I play in a skyrim 1920x1080, hight textures, medium shadows, and havel ike 45 - 50 FPS, But CustomGirl glitch as fuck. SO same, like you did in a last game, must be options, and game at last mus me more "balanced" if posible say so.

I think this is all. I didn't found any other topic about CustomGirl here, so i posted here.

P.S. I made probable MANY mistake, yes i know, i never learn english.

∧_∧      
 ( ・ω・)=つ≡つ
 (っ ≡つ=つ  
 ./   ) ババババ
 ( / ̄∪ 

おわり。

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Uh... What game is chinpoppo talking about? o_O

johnkane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

how big is this game?

Last edited:

chinpoppo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

コレポッポ

johnkane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

why is 2.0 update....1.4 on the site? I downloaded the 2.0,and it takes me to a 1.4 mediafile update.

also are all of the updates implemented in the enhanced edition. I also noticed a 400 increase in mb...I assume that includes the original game;therefore,I shouldn't need to have the orginal game installed.

Last edited:

mrbear

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

K well it seems im having a similar problem to other people in this thread.

I re-installed the game itself to 1.0. Played it normally 100% perfect.

Updated it to 1.4, played it normally 100% perfect aswell.

Downloaded the 2.2 update, and ran the new Game.exe file, and it said version2.2 at the top, but that changed once it saved the settings.

Went to 2.0, which is kind of weird.

From then on, I cant see the sex scene on the right, and when I go to the gallery, I only see pictures.

Any know if im doing anything wrong? Or if im downloading the wrong updates?

Could use some links to download a fully updated client if needed :\

aarkvard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

which exe file should I use?
theres a gpu.exe, hardware.exe, and a 真_美少女のくせになまいきだ.exe

also the 7th-dream website doesn't work for me. is it down or something?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it was downed long ago, if you want something, you will have to email them.

aarkvard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it was downed long ago, if you want something, you will have to email them.
oh i see. the enhanced edition came out at March 17th, so i thought i figured it would still be around

girlcellys

Banned
Reputation score

what i have to do to make the game suit the size of my monitor(I can´t see the bottom of the game)?????sorry for my english

eridian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok instead of reading through 20+ pages to find if its there can someone give me a link that has version 1.3 on it? cause when i try to go to the website for the 7th dream site it brings me to somthing dif

Status
Not open for further replies.