What's new

ADV [7th Dream] Pretty Warrior May Cry RJ086864

Status
Not open for further replies.

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: (7th Dream) Pretty Warrior May Cry (Read the *updated* First Post)

It's kind of sad. These people actually put out technically good games with pretty damn good graphics.

If they didn't copy dragon's quest and weren't popular they wouldn't have gotten taken down.

:/

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I thought this game was a copy of "Holy Invasion of Privacy, Badman!" & "What Did I Do to Deserve This, My Lord? 2" :eek:

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I thought this game was a copy of "Holy Invasion of Privacy, Badman!" & "What Did I Do to Deserve This, My Lord? 2" :eek:
It most certainly was. And is more likely what they actually got in trouble over. :p

(of course anything we have to say about it is just speculation since nobody really knows what happened, but it copied those games to a much greater extent than Dragon Quest)

Edit: I pointed this out in another thread, thought it was this one but I was wrong. Can't remember which thread though.

Last edited:

thekill

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i purchased the game but do anyone have it ? the "pretty warrior may cry enhanced edition" with or without "v 2.2" iv been trying to find for days, or is there somone kinde enough to le me have a copy T.T pretty pleas ? or somwhere i can find it ?

Last edited:

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

i purchased the game but do anyone have it ? the "pretty warrior may cry enhanced edition" with or without "v 2.2" iv been trying to find for days, or is there somone kinde enough to le me have a copy T.T pretty pleas ? or somwhere i can find it ?
how could you buy it, if the dev is down due law suit because of violation of copy rights?
well what ever - i don't know if links still works, waste your own time to find it out.
There is torrent as well, but to use it you must register new user - and torrent is in russian

thekill

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how could you buy it, if the dev is down due law suit because of violation of copy rights?
well what ever - i don't know if links still works, waste your own time to find it out.
There is torrent as well, but to use it you must register new user - and torrent is in russian

Yea sorry ..... what i meant by i buying, is that i had it some years ago before they took all with them down, its a shame , the game is one of the best graphisme i ever saw for that time in a h-game.

Junk-Hobo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Question! Is there any update between ver2.0 and ver2.2? Implying it's still there as from reading the thread they've all been nuked from the copyright breach.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Question! Is there any update between ver2.0 and ver2.2? Implying it's still there as from reading the thread they've all been nuked from the copyright breach.
yes. v2.1, which had some bugs that were fixed in v2.2

e01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The link in post 785 works, as far as I can tell. At least the links for the second mirror. It's password protected, but the link also has the password.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

can someone pls share 7th dream games with save? pls pls pls.

ra3tri

Reputation score
Is there a way to edit values of hp/mana in this game? I can't find values using cheat engine.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section for locking due to a lack of gameplay information (no, the wall of text there does not actually contain any gameplay info). If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.