Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(7th Dream) Pretty Warrior May Cry (Read the *updated* First Post)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: (7th Dream) Pretty Warrior May Cry (Read the First Post)

Originally posted by Deathblade88 View Post

If your monitor-resolution is big enough, and it's v2.2 (or whatever the latest is), then there should be a quit button of some kind at the bottom when it's playing.
    All versions before 2.0 do not have the quit button. Just alt+F4 when you get that guitar riff and the 7th dream credits with the demon lord in fire

Comment

Re: (7th Dream) Pretty Warrior May Cry (Read the *updated* First Post)

Can someone post a link with the 2.0 patch? Even a redirect link is ok...i was searching for like 45 minutes without finding anything good

Comment

Wow, I think DLSite had shown me this game as a recommendation several times already (at least the name sounded familiar), but until now I hadn't noticed that it was English, had proper good gameplay and featured interesting monsters to boot

Sad to see that 7th Dream isn't around anymore.

I've bought the Enhanced Edition just yesterday and I'm loving it.

Though, after seeing a few pictures from Version 1 of the game, I am now a bit jealous and probably should have bought that one. The movies look much better without this cell shading thing going on and instead of the cerberus there seems to be an actual wolf you can send into the dungeons
        H-game developer. Development blog. Games: (3D tentacle/beast platformer), more to come!

Comment

sry to bring bk that old thread but the game is rly cool, and v 1 is far better than 2 regrading the H clips quality, but can some 1 upload the patch for v 1.3 cuz am stuck with v 1.0 here plz

Comment

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, i rly want that patch T_T

Comment

Anyone has the link of ver 1.3? I search on Internet but can't find any links. Most of them broken

Comment

LOVE LOVE this game. Since the team that did it is gone...any recommendations for similar?

Comment

Originally posted by reilynn View Post
                  LOVE LOVE this game. Since the team that did it is gone...any recommendations for similar?
                  Try the "Princess Raper" games, the first 2 are in broken english (probably partially machine translated).

Comment

i would upload my version but that would take 4 hours like last time but i do recall hshare.net has a torrent for this game which is also v2.2 and i will seed that if needed

Comment

what is the last version?
                      and someone can uplload that?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dartred View Post
                        does any one still have to 2.2 patch? the sukebei and anime-sharing links are all 1.0 it seems.
                        mediafire / ? albx1yi171doepr

Originally posted by long191919 View Post
                        Anyone has the link of ver 1.3? I search on Internet but can't find any links. Most of them broken
                        mediafire / ? usfnn8j4d2fw8ug

Comment

Game was so fun. Too bad there weren't any girl on girl scenes .

Comment

Well, the game worked, but the screen is dark, and also characters/mobs also disappeared.
                            I already tried to use old textures from ver1.0, what did I missed ?
                            pic at
                            http[:]//i43.tinypic.com/or312b.jpg
                            Last edited by rmjeans1313; 27th August 2013, 14:44.

Comment

I notice that you can make custom maps and scenarios in the Enhanced Edition any got some to share?
                              nutaku PeroPero/Hitsuji ID: 139485
                              nutaku referral
                              http://www.nutaku.net/signup/invite/id/139485

Comment

Originally posted by lazydude View Post
                                I notice that you can make custom maps and scenarios in the Enhanced Edition any got some to share?
                                I used to have mediafire links for this game, but those bastards took it down...
                                Heres a torrent of the game if memory serves me well then it should be the enhanced edition
                                magnet:?xt=urn:btihgzux42xq3x3tl32p3bvwwm4ofy2yeax&dn=Pretty%20Warrior%20May%20Cry

Comment

Working...
                                X