What's new

ADV [7th Dream] Pretty Warrior May Cry RJ086864

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (7th Dream) Pretty Warrior May Cry (Released 12/6)

Imagine what king of assholes we would be if we would share after the developer takes hes time and comes here requesting us to give him our opinion of hes latest work.

That would be the worst kind of back stabbing.

To be honest I don't care about developers who give rat ass about the publics opinion of they works. But if some of them take they time and show up then the last thing is that I respect they wises.

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

yeah well, there are other sites which already pirated this game...
life... no i mean internet will always find its way.

you can hardly prevent others from pirating by not posting any links. only option is to buy and hope others do the same.

only option for developers would be to lurk moar at infinite places and try to read and report everything. quite impossible.

Last edited:
OP
wazzup

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

you can hardly prevent others from pirating by not posting any links. only option is to buy and hope others do the same.
Yep. I don't really care if people actually buy the game or not. I'm just doing my part on supporting the devs that made a good game. And to be honest, I would be (or already am) hypocritical to say that everybody should strictly buy games from DLsite. I shared a ton of games. So a sudden repentance doesnt really mean much or anything at all. I just feel like my money is worth it for this specific one and want to make a point to not pm me for the game. If others are willing to share, go for it by all means. Nothing off my back or yours.

I just felt like I should make my position clear, in case people are cussing me out under their breath that they won't find download links on the first post.

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: (7th Dream) Pretty Warrior May Cry (Read the First Post)

it goes two different ways.

support developers that a certain community likes: recieve positive rep.

pirate files from developers that a certain community gives a fuck about: recieve positive rep.

... or lurk deep in the shadows and be a ninja.

Last edited:

Bill13

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm sorry to be a bother but does anyone have any ideas about the save file problem?

It just refuses to work for me, and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.
I had the same problem until running it as admin and also setting the storage limit to 10 mb. I haven't tried restarting though so I don't know if that still deletes them for me as well.

However, I have an old habit of clearing my cookies/cache/etc whenever I'm done browsing. I currently use Chrome. Each time I do that I delete my saves with this game. I figure it's stored in the cache, but that's little more than an assumption.

Are you a habitual cache/cookie cleaner? I think when I used Firefox I had it set to clear everything on browser close, though I can't remember how much it cleared. Might be your culprit.

So far my complaints with this game:
1: Biggest problem for me would be the save method. Galleries, saves, etc are all lost when I succumb to my habitual cleaning. I favor external saves.
2: Skeleton seems to have no sex position. Either that or it's like the worm and the animation rarely shows up even if left alone.
3: Slimes are very useful. However, when you want to delete one you have to trash it about 4 or so times. Would be nice to prevent splitting if manually trashed.
4: Torture seems--so far--to be limited to the first two monsters. Rather unfortunate as it's a lot of lost potential.
5: With the 1.1 update I still can't see the souls in the torture room and after first grabbing them they never appear again. No idea if they're supposed to.

Rather fond of the game even with the above issues though. It's simple and entertaining. I do hope it'll have updates though.

7thdream

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I had the same problem until running it as admin and also setting the storage limit to 10 mb. I haven't tried restarting though so I don't know if that still deletes them for me as well.

However, I have an old habit of clearing my cookies/cache/etc whenever I'm done browsing. I currently use Chrome. Each time I do that I delete my saves with this game. I figure it's stored in the cache, but that's little more than an assumption.

Are you a habitual cache/cookie cleaner? I think when I used Firefox I had it set to clear everything on browser close, though I can't remember how much it cleared. Might be your culprit.

So far my complaints with this game:
1: Biggest problem for me would be the save method. Galleries, saves, etc are all lost when I succumb to my habitual cleaning. I favor external saves.
2: Skeleton seems to have no sex position. Either that or it's like the worm and the animation rarely shows up even if left alone.
3: Slimes are very useful. However, when you want to delete one you have to trash it about 4 or so times. Would be nice to prevent splitting if manually trashed.
4: Torture seems--so far--to be limited to the first two monsters. Rather unfortunate as it's a lot of lost potential.
5: With the 1.1 update I still can't see the souls in the torture room and after first grabbing them they never appear again. No idea if they're supposed to.

Rather fond of the game even with the above issues though. It's simple and entertaining. I do hope it'll have updates though.
Thanx all the people who support us!
The game sale better than we expected, that's all because of your support.
Although DLsite made a mistake that didn't put our newest version(v1.1) for download ... Anyway, you could upgrade the game by yourself from the ABOUT page in game, And we will keep improve the game.

Bill13, For your questions:
1, We're working on the save methed, will find out why some people can't save.
2, Skeleton supposed to have no sex animation, so he could be used if you want to kill a female hero quickly.
3, We will fix the Slimes problem in V1.2.
4, We will add more torture animations in V1.2
5, You shouldn't be able to grab souls in torqure room, Not sure if you mean you could still grab them in V1.1?

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

One major glitch I came across in the game was that if the demon lord was against the wall on one side and there were no bordering blocks on either side, intruders can attack the demon lord as if he were right by them. Also my summons would traverse through blocks randomly sometimes.

Last edited:

porkchops

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have the full gallery yet? i'm missing 5-8 on page 1. and 6-8 on page 2. I have no idea what they are though.

7thdream

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

One major glitch I came across in the game was that if the demon lord was against the wall on one side and there were no bordering blocks on either side, intruders can attack the demon lord as if he were right by them. Also my summons would traverse through blocks randomly sometimes.
Will test it and fix it!

Rayu1988

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Had the same Glitch during Demo for me too XD

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

Just finished the game. Holy crap the later stages got harder.

I think there is a glitch at the ending credits as well. It gets stuck in an endless loop, so you can never get out of the credits.

Anyone have the full gallery yet? i'm missing 5-8 on page 1. and 6-8 on page 2. I have no idea what they are though.
yeah missing a ton as well. I assume those are torture scenes not implemented yet?

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Skimmed a lot of the posts the last few pages...I'm guessing there isn't a fix yet for the screen resolution problem? Tried the tab method but it's not tabbing to the things you need to tab to...it's skipping right past them.

Rayu1988

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'll put off buying the game till the Patches are out @_@

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can someone hand me a save i cant finish the stupid tutorial because of the crappy resolution.

Edit:nevermind fixed

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

for those with problems beating the game...

at stage 12 there is a robot which regenerates health while being attacked.
just kite him for a long time and frequently collect the respawned souls. if you think, you have enough, just drop some worms (to weaken it) and kill it.

beat the last lvl on hard with one dragon and 5 worms :S
the dragon leveled up to lvl 120 in an instant fighting all 5 enemies at once.
and he wasnt fully upgraded either. round about 50% on all fighting stats.

Last edited:

soulles

Reputation score

Hi all, I tried the demo, didnt download the full game, due to not being able to buy it.... (my question isnt going to be about sharing it, I can get it if I want, but having some other issues...)

The thing I want to ask about is, I tried playing this game, but seeing as my screen isnt so big, not the entire game wil be on the screen, wich makes it hard to get anywhere in this game, due to having to take out the characters that you create at some point and you need to drag and drop and such, and I cant get to those first few that I made..... (they are outside of the screen that I am looking at so to say.... I used fullscreen mode, didnt help, I use the smaller mode, and I couldnt stretch it to the size I needed it to be...

anyone got an idea how to fix this??
Would be realy appreciated... ^^

Ps. thanks for sharing the demo, although I couldnt play much of it, due to this issue... :S
(7th dream games never seem to work right it seems... or maybe its just my computer... :S)

blackraven1425

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Look for the 2nd demo he posted, it's an updated version that says it has scaling of the game window. That likely means it'll scale by click+drag.

Bought it and DL now.

EDIT: Can someone give some tips for lv 4? It seems like I just get rushed because there's not a lot of dig points given to start.

Last edited:

Kln

Reputation score

I'm currently downloading the game.

Thanks to 7th Dream for not only releasing a game with fun gameplay, in english and with awesome sex scenes.

I have one question, though : if the game is patched again (for instance, the 1.2 patch which will correct the slime bug and the torture room souls bug), how will I download that patch?

Edit : Nevermind, I just read the post 7th Dream made 5 hours ago about the "About" page

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

I... hadn't thought of that. I have my browser history/cookies turned off, so it all gets erased automatically when I close IE. If you're right, then that may very well be the problem. I'll test that out when my copy finishes downloading. Will edit back the result.

geugeug

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sometimes I regret my wise dicision of not having a credit card...

meh who am I kidding, I am a Pirate Dick meuahahahahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.