What's new

RPG RPG Maker Village of Nightmare

Caramoor

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Village of Nightmare

I'm having a problem and I'm not sure whether this is a glitch or not. No matter what I do, the blonde bar patron scene simply won't happen. The entire bar staff is corrupted and transformed, including the dancer, and I'm currently dodging the second swordswomen every night, as the scene for her won't happen at the blacksmith, and the first swordswomen STILL hasn't been corrupted. Am I missing something totally obvious or might I have to redownload the game? Also I've thoroughly patched it as well. This is the fifth time I've restarted the game completely and I'm hoping I don't have to do it again. Any suggestions?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm having a problem and I'm not sure whether this is a glitch or not. No matter what I do, the blonde bar patron scene simply won't happen. The entire bar staff is corrupted and transformed, including the dancer, and I'm currently dodging the second swordswomen every night, as the scene for her won't happen at the blacksmith, and the first swordswomen STILL hasn't been corrupted. Am I missing something totally obvious or might I have to redownload the game? Also I've thoroughly patched it as well. This is the fifth time I've restarted the game completely and I'm hoping I don't have to do it again. Any suggestions?
Have you tried talking to the main bar girl (the one you first corrupt) then check the door right above her?

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Have you tried talking to the main bar girl (the one you first corrupt) then check the door right above her?
could also be he doesn't have it patch up for the most recent one. I'm still trying to figure out what the code is to get it.

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Perhaps you might be required to do another servings of drinks at the bar but with the bartender corrupted. To access that, simply talk to the corrupted bartender at night and interact with the door.

Might need to go back and do some more testing. Thanks for the heads-up.

chanat1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i found a dead lock...

at 90% when the north guard fell on the ground at day time

i go through him and enter one of the houses after that it become night time. Now, the guard is back on his position again and won't let me pass out... Also, after enter that house i walk around to find other exit and it must be from playing the game at 4 in the morning that make me save inside that locked area...

:eek:

Caramoor

Lurker
Reputation score

It's good to know I can always rely on this forum. I didn't check the door. Thanks very much all !

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

@Caramoor: So are you able to corrupt the blonde bar patron? If so, then I'll update my guide to reflect that.

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

@Caramoor: So are you able to corrupt the blonde bar patron? If so, then I'll update my guide to reflect that.
how about these shards your talking about.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Warning Spoiler, read at own risk.

my character turns back to a guy and journeys with the green hair man to fight the first succubus that transform the player.. And it ends on a happy end but gives me a Game Over.. Any clue on how to get the true ending?
Wait wait wait, so the normal ending... is turning back into a guy. That's not the true end? Sounds like it should be! Mission accomplished, your human and back to normal again!
Is the true ending staying a succubus or something?
(unable to play the game due to macintosh, so this is just an assumption)

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

how about these shards your talking about.
These shards are basically shards of a demonic sword that is required to break the barrier stones in the inner part (or the northern part) of the town. To find them, you need to talk to the blacksmith and look for them at night around town.

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

These shards are basically shards of a demonic sword that is required to break the barrier stones in the inner part (or the northern part) of the town. To find them, you need to talk to the blacksmith and look for them at night around town.
so there only visible during the night. I don't even know were to start looking. And if i go to the inn, and down to were the pool is I get this out of character view and I can't seem to get out of it.

Edit ah needed to face the dragon first before they showed up. But still don't know what that pool-o-vision is.

Last edited:

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yes. I have updated the guide to be a bit clearer on that subject.

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

damn would of been nice of some sort of gallery at the end.

Caramoor

Lurker
Reputation score

Ran into two more problems. After converting the barmaid it was literally a slew of conversions, but I seem to have hit a dead end at the second nun and the second swords girl. The nun hasn't confessed yet (I've been in and out of there morning and night for a while it seems) and I just can't get the scene for the blacksmith and swords girl so she stops attacking at night. Any ideas?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Ran into two more problems. After converting the barmaid it was literally a slew of conversions, but I seem to have hit a dead end at the second nun and the second swords girl. The nun hasn't confessed yet (I've been in and out of there morning and night for a while it seems) and I just can't get the scene for the blacksmith and swords girl so she stops attacking at night. Any ideas?
You might need to talk to the organ player during the day, then talk to her again (which prompt your character to realize she doesn't like him as you first thought, THEN at night she should mention the priest)

Caramoor

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks to some serious help, I've beat the game with the Excorsist being corrupted. Yay? An underwhelming ending but a solidly good game ^-^

Blue

Reputation score

Oke, can anyone help? Normally these kind of games allways work. But now i get an error while opening saying: can't find RGSS103J.dll

sniff3005

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oke, can anyone help? Normally these kind of games allways work. But now i get an error while opening saying: can't find RGSS103J.dll
You need RPG maker XP installed to run it. check the first post there is a link there.

Blue

Reputation score

You need RPG maker XP installed to run it. check the first post there is a link there.
Thanks got it to work! Made a little mistake in installing that!

Another question, is there a place where i can see how much ive corrupted?

Arngrim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks got it to work! Made a little mistake in installing that!

Another question, is there a place where i can see how much ive corrupted?
The girl at the inn tells you the % every time you talk to her, before the saving message.