What's new

RPG RPG Maker Village of Nightmare

Raio10

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Village of Nightmare

Is this game in english as i only just noticed this game and i'm not sure if i should try it, if its in english i will.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

No but don't worry, I read English and I can't even make heads or tails out of most of the posts in this thread.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hope this isn't the finished game and that the author continues working on it.

I'd especially love some sounds and maybe animations.

BlitzPT

Reputation score

Can some1 send me the graphics folder plz?
Everytime i try to extract i get some errors there.:(

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't know about you guys but something about this game is making feel a bit uneasy. I can fap to it O.K but something feels amiss imo.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I don't know about you guys but something about this game is making feel a bit uneasy. I can fap to it O.K but something feels amiss imo.
Is it that it doesn't have a gallery after you beat it so you can replay scenes over?

Cypress_z

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Must every darned RPG maker game be in Japanese these days? Legend of Queen Opala and my game are hardly a genre.

We lose out on so much good stuff due to the sucky language barrier. Bah!

soulles

Reputation score

Must every darned RPG maker game be in Japanese these days? Legend of Queen Opala and my game are hardly a genre.

We lose out on so much good stuff due to the sucky language barrier. Bah!
Yeah, this is so true, I myself get stuck all the time in games, due to the language being mostly japanese.... :S

This game is realy good though, just shame I got stuck, I cant seem to find the shards, or wel not all of them, so stuck at 90 percent.... wich is a bit of a shame...

ps. I got a funny bug at some point, you know at 90 percent that guard at the north is down, wel I went to the top there, and tried to find those shards, got hit a few times by the ghosts... and I wanted to go to the other part again, now all of a sudden the guard was standing there and I couldnt get in anymore.... :p

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The shards are never found in the Northern part of town. They are a bit spread out in terms of locations but some of them are located near the roads while the rest can be found at the corners. Hope that helps you slightly.

rst64tlc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can someone please help me, for some reason, when I start the game and get to the part where the guy enters the heart room and the converstion of those three girls talking, in the middle, RPG maker said that it's missing one of the pictures and I already included 1.04 and 1.05, help. Sorry if this was already discussed and I over-looked it.

soulles

Reputation score

The shards are never found in the Northern part of town. They are a bit spread out in terms of locations but some of them are located near the roads while the rest can be found at the corners. Hope that helps you slightly.
what road do you mean, the way to the south, where you where in the forest with the squirels, cause I dont think I can go there again...
or another road, also do you know how many there are, so I can retry and see if I got all then.... (seriously checked everything on the south part of the town like 3 or 4 times... so I doubt I could have missed them... maybe its cause I dont have the patches??)

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

By the roads, I meant the inner part of the Southern part of town but if you have check them countless of times, then I'm stumped. Perhaps you did collect all of it and you just need to talk to the Blacksmith to have her forge the sword?

I'm aware that the patches do solve some critical bugs that prevents events from properly triggering so it might be worth a shot to patch it.

Yorozuya

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For those who are still having problem with finding the shards, they are something like 1 or 2 pixels of dark purple sparkly thingy.

You can only find them at night time, so it doesn't really help that it sometimes blends with the environment... but good luck anyway.

And yes, they are all found on the southern part of the village.

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

For those who are still having problem with finding the shards, they are something like 1 or 2 pixels of dark purple sparkly thingy.

You can only find them at night time, so it doesn't really help that it sometimes blends with the environment... but good luck anyway.

And yes, they are all found on the southern part of the village.
there actually butterfly's, the only reason I know this was the guy used butterfly sprites from RPG maker so you can see there wings flap.

grandplex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, embarrassed to say, but I got stuck at 6%, I've liked the game so far. I've corrupted the saver lady, barkeep lady, the bar patron, the bar dancer, the twins, and finally the blacksmith lady. Now I am stuck and can't seem to trigger any more events.

Any tips?

Nevermind, noticed I could go into the forest and get the nuts now, got them, and gave them to the twin boy, and then corrupted him more in the bathroom again.

Last edited:

Mars Project

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay got 77% corruption on the town. Thing is i'm stuck on the second swordsman she seems corrupted but keeps attacking me at night. I followed that guide but when I went to the blacksmith the next morning no scene initiated and i've been stuck since.

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

Okay got 77% corruption on the town. Thing is i'm stuck on the second swordsman she seems corrupted but keeps attacking me at night. I followed that guide but when I went to the blacksmith the next morning no scene initiated and i've been stuck since.
Ether you got to find a way to corrupt the town some more or just sleep at the weponsmiths house until morning.

Hentaimancer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just a question about the corruption percentage. How can i raise my corruption level?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

Just a question about the corruption percentage. How can i raise my corruption level?
Thanks in advance.
you just have to corrupt people in the game and it does it automatically.