What's new

RPG RPG Maker Village of Nightmare

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Village of Nightmare

I find the plot to be rather backwards. Would the person who was corrupted and turned into a succubus try NOT to turn everybody else into corrupt creatures while trying to become human and male again? Maybe that's just me.

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Maybe if he was fucking retarded.

And if the person who turned him was less than competent.

Though, there's an ending for that too.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Right, because all guys want to be turned to dick girls deep down in their hearts.

*rolls his eyes*

Jahannum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Right, because all guys want to be turned to dick girls deep down in their hearts.
Yes, I'll admit it, your spot on....... Men are disgusting, I wouldnt mind being a chick with a dick, or a demon/succubus futa hybrid honestly.

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Once you've got a cock, you're good to go, really. That's why the retardation is a requirement.

Once you've been trained properly by the one who turned you, you won't want to go back to ordinary human levels of pleasure again. That's why the incompetence is a requirement IN ADDITION.

Regardless, just posting to say that there's another update, version 1.1.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Yes, I'll admit it, your spot on....... Men are disgusting, I wouldnt mind being a chick with a dick, or a demon/succubus futa hybrid honestly.
I'm a lazy person, so I'll take tentacle dick instead, that way I don't have to even move from my seat to fuck someone.

Pink Chaos

Reputation score

I find the plot to be rather backwards. Would the person who was corrupted and turned into a succubus try NOT to turn everybody else into corrupt creatures while trying to become human and male again? Maybe that's just me.
You're assuming there's enough left of him to fight what he's become. That often isn't the case in the mind control/corruption genre. That isn't to say that it wouldn't be an interesting premise, just that it'd be a very different game than this.

Last edited:

Obsidious

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

As I understand it, losing the will to fight back/emracing the corruption process basically marks the point of turning into a Succubus in this game - characters that are lewd from the start have the potential to become more powerful Succubi.

Even if you assume that the PC initially doesn't want to be turned, a Succubus Queen is just too much ;)

Jahannum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

At 82% corruption now..... gotta say, I really like this game. Metallica is my fav, always get a good laugh when anyone enters the room and is overpowered with musk.

Incopl

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There is version 1.5 at developer page. I do not know what it adds.

Reputation score

can someone send me save file for right after the golden nut when you get back to the town im really bad at it and i cant for the life of me do it :(

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i'm sorry to necro this, but i need an info:
long time ago, there were rumors about a possible sequel of this great game....any news about it?

codered999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry to say, but nothing really to look forward to right now if there ever was. In regards to a second game for this from the person that created the first game.

Finger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can some 1 help me??
I'm about to do the dragon scene part
I did every instruction
and metallica is not in the inn somehow
I'm about 90% corruption atm

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i'm stuck at 55%. the blonde girl in the bar didn't tell me info about swordswoman and the magician

Skyramiel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Now I understand how the fetish Futa began.
I don't like futa much but if you put it that way, I guess I don't mind being like that as well.

iamimpact

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think there is a sequel to this game out now; just need a translator willing.
Edit: already a thread for it.