What's new

Possible Next Projects For KooooNSoft

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Possible Next Projects For KooooNSoft

Haven't even touched it.. If I want people to know I'm working on it/to start working on it, I'll make a thread.. Otherwise, just assume I never mentioned it.

OP
myzle

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i've been playng alot of Battle Slave Fantasia Special Edition, and i gotta say,i think this kind of game would be great for Koooonsoft,without all the gore and stuff,more over the sexual aspect when you defeat your opponet. It gives you a reason to accauly win the game inside of just geting raped or viewng the gallery,not to say those things are bad AT ALL.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Looks like Kooosoft did a samus mini. Nothing huge but enjoyable none the less.

(click the image of samus near the top of the page)

P.S. Hope this is the appropriate thread

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like Kooosoft did a samus mini. Nothing huge but enjoyable none the less.

(click the image of samus near the top of the page)

P.S. Hope this is the appropriate thread
I love it! You don't see the Japanese making many hentai games starring Nintendo exclusive characters.

MoodWhiplash

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Samus mini quick decensor:
mediafire.com/?9ccz7x0uyqk7cpn

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't mean to sound ignorant but woah woah woah, Koooonsoft is a HER?!

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Uh, where exactly did you find that?

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I have no word to say that Koooonsoft is a girl... :confused:

sewermedic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Why do people make such a fuss over gender? Is it really that big of a deal?
I don't know. If I found out that the maker of a sex game that I liked was a male sweaty otaku virgin who has no notion/experience with women or sex (other than his own hand), I probably would get really turned off by the game.

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

I don't know. If I found out that the maker of a sex game that I liked was a male sweaty otaku virgin who has no notion/experience with women or sex (other than his own hand), I probably would get really turned off by the game.
It's actually not such a big deal, but some people are just sensitive, and need to be kept in the dark for their own good sometimes.

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score

as if the players of the game aren't

*cough cough*

Reactions: ???

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Touche'

sewermedic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

as if the players of the game aren't

*cough cough*
I hope that isn't a reference to me (cuz if it was, you'd be wrong :cool:).

My point was that I'm rather relieved that KoonSoft is a girl, because I'm assuming she at least knows as a woman what feels good and what doesn't. It gets really frustrating reading bad erotica/fanfiction or playing games written by people who have no idea how sex (or romance if applicable) works. Even a small semblance of realism or having to work a little bit to get the satisfaction is what makes the pleasure all the more sweeter.

Last edited:

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score

That's kinda irrelevant eitherway when you think about

You're after the game, not the person after all, right?

In the same way you could think of the game makers motivation to know the general audience of the game, yet you rarely see em complaining how terrible it is to know the general audience eitherway

So really.

If a great game is ruined to you by the fact its maker wasn't matching your dreams, kinda makes you think what exactly you were after again?

sewermedic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It depends. Might not be applicable to KoonSoft's games per say, but most of the doujinshis that I've read are downright awful and not hot at all. It always comes down to guy meets girl, finds ridiculous excuse to have sex, whips out gigantic cock, plunges furiously until she gushes 20 gallons, both fall in love with each other, the end. Really makes you wonder how much these writers (or game makers) know about what they're writing about.

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

It depends. Might not be applicable to KoonSoft's games per say, but most of the doujinshis that I've read are downright awful and not hot at all. It always comes down to guy meets girl, finds ridiculous excuse to have sex, whips out gigantic cock, plunges furiously until she gushes 20 gallons, both fall in love with each other, the end. Really makes you wonder how much these writers (or game makers) know about what they're writing about.
Did you ever consider that people get off on that, and that you're just picky?.. Sometimes they make stories like that on purpose, regardless how much they know about sex or not..

It's just a matter of taste, and your just unfortunate having found all the wrong things that apply to YOUR taste, is all.

Good luck with your future endeavors, though.

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Next Koooonsoft Project

I was poking around Koooonsoft's Dlsite blog and found this:

Of course he made this post a few months ago, and I'd tell you more but I'm not fluent in Japanese and i can't make heads or tales of the engrish.

DearSfan31

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Next Koooonsoft Project

Thank u for bringing this to our attention.