Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Next Koooonsoft Project

When I saw your avatar I'm always thinking to my self "ouch..."

revive

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Possible Next Projects For KooooNSoft

Looks like Kooosoft did a izayoi mini. Nothing huge but enjoyable none the less.

:)

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Looks like Kooosoft did a izayoi mini. Nothing huge but enjoyable none the less.

:)
Heh. When you said "Izayoi" the first character that came to my mind was . Guess it just shows my age...

The characrer in this flash is Izayoi Aki from Yu-Gi-Oh. I'm not a fan of the show, but this latest KooooNSoft mini is pretty good. :)

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I hope that isn't a reference to me (cuz if it was, you'd be wrong :cool:).

My point was that I'm rather relieved that KoonSoft is a girl, because I'm assuming she at least knows as a woman what feels good and what doesn't. It gets really frustrating reading bad erotica/fanfiction or playing games written by people who have no idea how sex (or romance if applicable) works. Even a small semblance of realism or having to work a little bit to get the satisfaction is what makes the pleasure all the more sweeter.
Uh? I'm honestly confused...

This game is about as far as you could possibly get from romance or realism. I assure you that a whole lot of the stuff depicted in this game wouldn't "feel good" to the vast majority of women. What feels good to one person can be horrible for another, especially when you consider the material involved here or in the fetishes present in these games.

Some men can create the sweetest, believable romances, and some women can create the most nightmare-inducing material. It's more common the other way around but it's certainly not exclusive to one gender. Go with what content interest you, not the physical specs of the person creating it.