Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible Next Projects For KooooNSoft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    [Other] Possible Next Projects For KooooNSoft

    As many of you,Koooonsoft's latest creation,Shinobi Girl,is coming to a close on updates. So this begs the question,What will his/her next project be? Well,this thread will be a place the disscus this,share ideas of what the next game should be like,share info on the actual next project,and whatnot. Hopefully we may be able to influecnce one of KooooNsoft's creations,or at the very least,talk about what would make great henti game. So what do you guys think?
    Last edited by myzle; 24th December 2011, 03:51.
    It's duck season, motherfucker!

    #2
    Re: Possible Next Projects For KooooNSoft

    Probably a porn game.

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Possible Next Projects For KooooNSoft

      Seems like something that should be and already was discussed in the shinobi girl thread.. Does it really need it's own thread?

      From what I've seen the moonspeak translaters can translate her blog but then you have the super-concentrated engrish to fight through..

      Unless we can get someone who can actually directly read moonspeak, her next/present moves may always be half a mystery to us, which is why it's futile to try and commit to discussing it any further than usuall.
      Last edited by StiffSponge; 23rd December 2011, 23:51.

      Comment


        #4
        Re: Possible Next Projects For KooooNSoft

        Originally posted by StiffSponge View Post
        Seems like something that should be and already was discussed in the shinobi girl thread.. Does it really need it's own thread?
        Lately,it's been more about the awesomeness of the SVS and the ancipaion of janurary's possible last update for the games,it really dosn't tal abou the next that much. So i thought a thread geared towards the next game ad what peole want to see in a more in depth look from those people might be the best option.
        It's duck season, motherfucker!

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Possible Next Projects For KooooNSoft

          Okay, I'll bite..

          I don't know if the dev is making RoR games because it's thier strong-point or not, since they've made other games apparently, but I get the lingering feeling they might be done making them and try to focus on a new genre.

          If you want to know what to expect from her in the future, just look at her past work.. Really, it speaks for itself...

          I'll let someone else say all the stuff I held back since I don't know if I'm high up enough on the food chain to criticize and get away with it.. : P

          For example, like how it's kinda ridiculous for you to misspell very simple words on a forum that lets you edit your posts (and has auto-correct) and KEEP it that way...
          Last edited by StiffSponge; 24th December 2011, 03:03.

          Comment


            #6
            Re: Possible Next Projects For KooooNSoft

            Originally posted by StiffSponge View Post
            Okay, I'll bite..

            I don't know if the dev is making RoR games because it's thier strong-point or not, since they've made other games apparently, but I get the lingering feeling they might be done making them and try to focus on a new genre.

            If you want to know what to expect from her in the future, just look at her past work.. Really, it speaks for itself...
            I can't agree with you more. There have been other games besides RoR on the website,such as that Tifa game or earlyer works,but mabye it's time for a change...like a RPG with non-static CGs wth Acually working animation for them. Or mabye a a more strategic hentai game,not just point and click.
            It's duck season, motherfucker!

            Comment


              #7
              Re: Possible Next Projects For KooooNSoft

              Well if your talking about what a person would want...

              I would like a combination of Tifatanx2, all of toonpimps RoR games, the caprice doll RoR game, nightmare sphere, and erotical night...

              It would have the adventure-genre elements of caprice doll with the selectable missions/levels, and the GO CGs..

              The multi-rape goodness of toonpimp's game but improved so EVERY monster can rape you with any other AND have more than 2 of them on you at one time...

              The awesome fighting goodness of the tifa fighting game so you can choose to bash the living crap out of your enemies with epic combos as opposed to just getting raped..

              And the mechanics of nightmare sphere that let you level your character up and learn new moves, along with the after-defeat raping goodness so the fun doesn't stop when you lose.. :3

              Mash that all together and add in 50 or more different monsters and 25 levels with a boss on every 5th level and an entire division of the game set to the exact same thing but with a MALE protagonist fighting FEMALE-type succubus monsters...

              And you have the golden mother load of all RoR games, a true shining relic amongst hentai games that would never be forgotten for generations to cum...

              That's what I wanna see.. But I don't think even the most skilled god-of-a-hentai game-developer could even make such a game.. It will remain a mythical fantasy..


              ..... But a guy can dream..
              Last edited by StiffSponge; 24th December 2011, 05:26.

              Comment


                #8
                Re: Possible Next Projects For KooooNSoft

                Originally posted by StiffSponge View Post
                Well if your talking about what a person would want...

                I would like a combination of Tifatanx2, all of toonpimps RoR games, the caprice doll RoR game, nightmare sphere, and erotical night...

                It would have the adventure-genre elements of caprice doll with the selectable missions/levels, and the GO CGs..

                The multi-rape goodness of toonpimp's game but improved so EVERY monster can rape you with any other AND have more than 2 of them on you at one time...

                The awesome fighting goodness of the tifa fighting game so you can choose to bash the living crap out of your enemies with epic combos as opposed to just getting raped..

                And the mechanics of nightmare sphere that let you level your character up and learn new moves, along with the after-defeat raping goodness so the fun doesn't stop when you lose.. :3

                Mash that all together and add in 50 or more different monsters and 25 levels with a boss on every 5th level and an entire division of the game set to the exact same thing but with a MALE protagonist fighting FEMALE-type succubus monsters...

                And you have the golden mother load of all RoR games, a true shining relic amongst hentai games that would never be forgotten for generations to cum...

                That's what I wanna see.. But I don't think even the most skilled god-of-a-hentai game-developer could even make such a game.. It will remain a mythical fantasy..


                ..... But a guy can dream..
                ...........Are you my clone? That is EXACTLY what i want! an awesome realtime and or turnbased Hentai RPG with a sence of acomplishment even if you don't get raped like a normal RPG! And a male protagaist getting raped by females/doing the raping? The only two games like that are good are Fantasion! and that Monsu girl quest game and even those would hav room for improvement. But multi-enemy raping? I NEVER would have thought of that! you sir,are a man after my on heart. but you do have a sad point. Even the most skilled god-of-a-hentai game-developer may not even be able to make such a game....that's why we need more.....
                KooooNsoft:enemy design and losing battle rape animation maker.
                CG maker:?????
                RPG level design and area maker:??????
                We need two more experts in these fields,i'm more worry about the level designe then the CG maker.
                It's duck season, motherfucker!

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: Possible Next Projects For KooooNSoft

                  Well, I'm not so big on the RPG factor ESPECIALLY if it's gonna be turn-based.. That slows things down, but erotical night pulled it off fairly nicely...

                  I myself have been working on a small project for RPG maker VX that involves RoR.. I call it "Ninja Girl"

                  Basically I just stole "Adventures of Garnet"'s sprites and made an RoR game with them.. I've got the mechanics pretty much complete but I haven't made any actuall story-line or missions yet.. But I DID make sort've a FAQ for it.. Read it all if you want but if it sounds good maybe I'll continue work on it..

                  Spoiler


                  That wall o' spoiler speaks the truth, I already have all the powerups, rape-mechanics, and like 30-more different monsters to rape you set up..

                  There's no multi-rape, and no GO CG's, but as it is right now I have one map with every type of guys set up where you can just make your OWN rape-game with it.

                  They're divided into divisions of different rapes.

                  There's guys that make you suck them off.

                  Ones that make you Titty fuck them.

                  One that fuck you or make you ride them.

                  Ones that transform you into a futa and suck YOU off.

                  Also the variety of the monsters is nice.. There's dogs, soldiers, kids, monsters, and a few other misc stuff.
                  Last edited by StiffSponge; 24th December 2011, 18:23.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: Possible Next Projects For KooooNSoft

                    Originally posted by StiffSponge View Post
                    Well, I'm not so big on the RPG factor ESPECIALLY if it's gonna be turn-based.. That slows things down, but erotical night pulled it off fairly nicely...

                    I myself have been working on a small project for RPG maker VX that involves RoR.. I call it "Ninja Girl"

                    Basically I just stole "Adventures of Garnet"'s sprites and made an RoR game with them.. I've got the mechanics pretty much complete but I haven't made any actuall story-line or missions yet.. But I DID make sort've a FAQ for it.. Read it all if you want but if it sounds good maybe I'll continue work on it..

                    Spoiler
                    Very nice,very nice. sortof a Matrix Sakurako RPG style mixed with ROR. Me Gusta. how about different clothing too?

                    Regular outfit:nothing special.
                    School girl:Quicker than normal
                    Blue Swimsuit:Move throughout water areas
                    Daiper and frilly maid hat thing babies wear with cute bear face on it/basicly Baby outfit:basicly hard mode. all rapers,human or monster get hornyer and rape and cum inside you more. Even NPCs that only cum on you will rape you,but you alway get pleasure nomatter what,but your dirtyness meter increases 2x as fast. you only get three chances to escape.More enemies appear.
                    Latex:Easier to escape.
                    Nun:2x max dolls. 2x the Dirtyness meter fills.
                    Wedding headdress and white stockings:Increased Breast Size=More 4Play monsters apearring
                    Nurse:Alternet Outfit
                    Vegas Bunny:Alternet Outfit
                    It's duck season, motherfucker!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: Possible Next Projects For KooooNSoft

                      This a very simple game from a very simple idea from a very simple noob-dev...

                      I don't take suggestions and I don't plan on releasing the game at all if the only thing I'm gonna get in feedback is "How I can make it better"...

                      Yes I know that's counterproductive, but I made the game for fun, if I was actually trying to make a hentai game I wouldn't be stealing someone else's work to do it, now would I?

                      Honestly I wasn't planning on releasing it at all unless I noticed the forum was having an extremely bad "slow streak" for hentai games..

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: Possible Next Projects For KooooNSoft

                        Originally posted by StiffSponge View Post
                        This a very simple game from a very simple idea from a very simple noob-dev...

                        I don't take suggestions and I don't plan on releasing the game at all if the only thing I'm gonna get in feedback is "How I can make it better"...

                        Yes I know that's counterproductive, but I made the game for fun, if I was actually trying to make a hentai game I wouldn't be stealing someone else's work to do it, now would I?

                        Honestly I wasn't planning on releasing it at all unless I noticed the forum was having an extremely bad "slow streak" for hentai games..
                        Ok,that's cool bro. I just can't wait untill you release it.
                        It's duck season, motherfucker!

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: Possible Next Projects For KooooNSoft

                          Gotta admit, I'm surprised no one mentioned Mystic Girl yet...

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Re: Possible Next Projects For KooooNSoft

                            Originally posted by Luppikun View Post
                            Gotta admit, I'm surprised no one mentioned Mystic Girl yet...
                            Forever in our hearts.

                            I remember when Jungle Girl first came out, started watching his blog that I found from Newgrounds. It was my first RoR game I think. Then found out he was working on Demon Girl, oh what a joy. Then he posted about a sequel...and most of you know what happened then (Or didn't happen) It's nice to dream he'll return one day (I lol'd) With all the crazy people on these forums, probably capable of tracking people down, did anybody ever find out what happened to him?

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Re: Possible Next Projects For KooooNSoft

                              Since we're on he topic of other games not made by koooonsoft,i thought that i might share withyou guys a game i thnk could use a sort of 'KoooonSoft'-fication. It's called "Blondie in bondage" and it's a really straight forward game,just click the screen to go to the next sceen. Not really note worthy as a good hentai game in inteactiblaty,but that's why i think this game could use a good whack with the KooooNsoft stick,because it has potencal. The girl that you rape in very sexy and the game has her roped up so it could be like that tifa game koooonsoft did,or the dragon quest one. It can easly be built apon,so that's why i think it's worthy of koooonsoft's mighty hentai gold touch,it can be so easly improved in so many ways,and as it is,it's better than alot of other hentai material out there. If you want to check it out,it's right here.
                              It's duck season, motherfucker!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X