What's new

RPG [studio-momiji] Hoshoku Gemu

RedAmbition

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just downloaded this game and can't figure out how to play it. Does anyone else have this and can tell me how to play and what the object is?

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hoshoku Gemu

I have some free time. Ill save you from the red flames with my wings of white and black.

Info From:
and

Description
Scientific research clandestine laboratory for the study of giant creatures.
Three years later, it was time to try the fruits of scientific research.
A huge worm (caterpillar) to 5 feet tall!
Its products selection - mucus and toxins.
They led to the crazy results - center of the nervous system of man read them as a drug!
Person under their influence felt strong sexual pleasure!
So, he could reproduce their own kind, but smaller worms that could easily pass through the mouth of man.
You had only to immobilize and bind his hands.
But .. on whom to test his strength? Need experimental!
And how well a student fits exactly!
Now arrange the hunt! 'Target' ....
On the game:
Playing for a worm crawling in the laboratory for a girl!
Genre: Simulator, Adventure, Monsters, Tentacle, Bukkake, Police, Students

The developer/publishing house:
studio-momiji, sutajiomomiji (すたじおもみじ)

Links From:

Download links (use skip ad in top right corner)
gemu.part1.rar
gemu.part2.rar

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Errr...so what exactly is this game? Looks like an RPG dungeon crawler or decision base crawler.

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

From what I can gather by this new info I found, you play as the centipede thingie and seek out students. Apparently the centipede can send out mini versions of itself for the actual ero part. So prolly vore and the minis. As for actual gameplay I would guess surviving, maybe, and trying to corner the targets. I don know though. Ill be able to try it around midnight. Gotta go~

Last edited:

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You must corner your targets inside the lab and battle them.
(Can't really remeber the specificas, played this game quite some time ago...)

You face one target (girl) at a time, and must battle her and corner her.
If your target manages to escape the laboratory, you lose.
Keep in mind the laboratory has only one exit, so you can actually cut of the escape route by keeping near it.
After you corner them, you must battle them.
After you manage do damage the girl enough, you will get a CG and the girl will escape form battle, you must corner her once more and finish her off.

There are CG variation on the method you use during the fights.
Usin the toxin will melt their clothes, and spitting worms will have them entering the girl.
The vore scene will then have a variation if the girl had her clothes on or not.
So, to get all CGs, you will have to play the game around 2 times.

OP
R

RedAmbition

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for all the help. Makes this a bit easier now. Im currently looking for a 3d flash animation i found a couple years back. It was about a girl and the only real thing I can remember about her is she had big tits and you could change her hair from pink to gold and she gets raped by green slime. Sound familiar to anyone?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Post your request in the request thread. Do not stray from the topic.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The CGs are fairly good, (although a quarter of them are literally nothing more than watching the girls in different poses getting their clothes melted off them and then magically reappearing partially ripped in the final vore(?) scenes).

Oh the gameplay? Its a joke. Its a classic "catch the enemy" gameplay with the mechanic of "the enemy moves whenever you make a move, even if its clicking on the same room twice". If the player didn't start in the bottom half of the map every time, you could literally beat the whole game without going down there.

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yay I guessed right~ So no challenge at all and only rape hentai... I'll pass. >3>

Cricket

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hoshoku Gemu 2 is announced on their dlsite account (trial is out). Full release date estimate this mid-January, so it should come out this or the next week.

I loved all the cgs from the first one. Had that crispy feel and a bit of dieselmine flavor to it.

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Decided to try this out, but ran into a little problem...

DL'ed both, extracted w/ winrar, but when I try to open the application, an error window pops up, unfortunately most characters in the window are question marks (i.e. ?????~?????????~), w/ the exception of the directory where the file is (C:\Users\ ... \?????~????????~.exe).

Anyone know what I'm missing? Help would be much appreciated.

:edit: I'm sure I did regional settings, as the file name of the applications are in Japanese characters

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Tried it out...was a relatively entertaining, yet simplistic game. Took me about 10 minutes to beat it twice and unlock everything. Gotta say, really wanted to keep that first girl alive. She's adorable.

Few tips:

When trying to catch a girl, you don't always have to move. Just click on the same square that you are in and you'll stay. Handy if you have her cornered and she has nowhere else to go. If you move to her, sometimes she slips past you.

On the combat screen, there are 4 buttons. Top left is defend, top right is slime the girl(-20hp) and bottom right is spawn attack(-10hp). Couldn't figure out what the bottom left button did but it wasn't useful enough to bother from what I could tell.

Once you get her to 50% or lower, that attack determines which cg you get. If you slimed her, her clothes will be melted. If you spawn her, a bunch of little worms will attack her and make her cum.

She'll then run away again. Just chase her down until she teleports to the very top left room. It's helpful if you chase her to the top left and stay in the hallway room just before that lop left room. She'll have nowhere to go and is an easy capture.

Then you fight her again...just get her to 10% or less and click the middle red button and finish her off.

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Decided to try this out, but ran into a little problem...

DL'ed both, extracted w/ winrar, but when I try to open the application, an error window pops up, unfortunately most characters in the window are question marks (i.e. ?????~?????????~), w/ the exception of the directory where the file is (C:\Users\ ... \?????~????????~.exe).

Anyone know what I'm missing? Help would be much appreciated.

:edit: I'm sure I did regional settings, as the file name of the applications are in Japanese characters
oooookay... apparently my comp actually wasn't in jap regional settings...
D'oh!
rechecked how to do it & after restart the game worked...

apologies for wasting space in this thread:(

tfe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Couldn't figure out what the bottom left button did but it wasn't useful enough to bother from what I could tell.
The bottom-left button increases the damage you do the next time you use the top-right button, from 20% to 40%. It may last longer than that, but I don't think it lasts into the next fight.

irokez

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone have a complete savefile?

hgamehero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

On a sidenote, part 2 was released today

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Does anyone have a complete savefile?
Really? Like I said...it takes all of like 10-15 minutes to beat it twice. Not going to accommodate that level of laziness.

firebug

Demon Girl
Reputation score

im using applocal to run this game in japanese regional settings but the game still comes up with an error ivolving a small blue screen. Has this happend to anyone else?

hgamehero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

im using applocal to run this game in japanese regional settings but the game still comes up with an error ivolving a small blue screen. Has this happend to anyone else?
Does the error message say anything?

firebug

Demon Girl
Reputation score

mostly questionmarks and ANSI as well as unicode. Even with Applocale.
then a new window pops up in japanese with a (E) in one button and a (C) in the other.