What's new

Zone

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Zone

It was OK. I admire it on a technical level. These guys could make an actual series if they planned ahead enough.

edit: I just realized that this is what they're doin' with this news show.

Last edited:

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

First things first, we're not having a brony discussion here. Drop it right now.

Second, was it really that funny? I mean, I kinda chuckled at it, but I really didn't find anything that made my gut hurt from laughing. Am I missing something?
The sage insulting zone-tan is funny on many different levels, if you have the lore to understand the joke that is.

Next time we need a cross-over in one of bennet's reviews.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

First things first, we're not having a brony discussion here. Drop it right now.

Second, was it really that funny? I mean, I kinda chuckled at it, but I really didn't find anything that made my gut hurt from laughing. Am I missing something?
It's in the background

Watch it again, keep an eye on the jello.
That's all I will say.

Although it won't be half as funny now I've had to point it out to you

Rhino_111

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, I gotta admit, I laughed hard at this. Well done Zone, well done.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I too also screenshotted that. Scary tentacled silhouettes are my fetish.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't understand all of the mystery behind Zone's Sex, it has to be a guy.................right?

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Does the gender really matter? If I draw something, and you like it, you'll fap.

If I drew something and you liked it, and I was a girl, you'd still fap. You wouldn't fap any harder, especially if I never told you that I had tits.

Cptwolfgang

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I prefer the ambiguity. I wouldn't be surprised if Zone was a man, but i totally wouldn't care if Zone was a woman either. No matter which gender, Zone has talent =D

Floating Penis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Apparently someone asked Fluffy when they were working together on the Midna flash, Fluffy said Zone was a man.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does the gender really matter? If I draw something, and you like it, you'll fap.

If I drew something and you liked it, and I was a girl, you'd still fap. You wouldn't fap any harder, especially if I never told you that I had tits.
it definitely wouldn't effect the fappability of the hentai, but i get a bit more turned on when a woman is creating the hentai in which another woman is depicted being raped by tentacles, that's just me through.

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Not just you.

Getting more turned on when it's a woman who makes the stuff is pretty obvious.

'Cause in the back of your mind you're thinking "whoa, AND the maker was an awesome chick IRL too."

If you know for a fact that it's made by a chick who looks like a talented baleen whale, that'll spoil some of the appeal.

But female or male, Zone probably isn't that fat.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i would be extremely interested to learn why women find tentacle hentai enjoyable from their point of view, im sure a thread exists asking this same question, so i wont formally ask it again here.

but yeah, women creating hentai which depicts other women being railed by tentacles? that would be a woman id like to have a dirty conversation with.

lolcats

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

but yeah, women creating hentai which depicts other women being railed by tentacles? that would be a woman id like to have a dirty conversation with.
The person who makes Project X is a woman, so...

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah, i know of a couple of artists, Vanja also being one of them.

girlcellys

Banned
Reputation score

Zone's Twitter now says he is done, just going through the ends of Wakfu S2 to see if he can use anymore sounds before he releases it. So I assume we will see this tonight, tommorow, or thursday.

Miyoko

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For you people who think hot girls can't be into weird twisted hentai, you seriously need to go hit up a few anime cons. >>