What's new

Zone

Sindocouger

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Zone

Though it is an edit, I thought it was pretty decent. Could not get her dress off for the life of me though. That, and she will push you away when you try to penetrate. Still, probably the best Zone-tan related flash I've seen.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Ilala edit..

nottoday.jpg
Yes game was infuriating, after about 5 minutes you wish there was a rape button you could press to smack her across the face, force it in and have your way with her whilst Prodigy's Smack My Bitch Up played

KCRose

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes game was infuriating, after about 5 minutes you wish there was a rape button you could press to smack her across the face, force it in and have your way with her whilst Prodigy's Smack My Bitch Up played
Very infuriating... but sadly I'd be dissapointed if success came too easy to get our beloved Zone-tan. Makes the victory that much sweeter.

Sindocouger

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I managed to strip her completely and have sex. No idea how to get her to let the dude cum inside though. Too lazy to try and figure it out right now.

Fuana is cute

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can tell you that you can tame her...hint is by precisely overpower her then keep ramming and don't get push back...

Sindocouger

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ba-zang. Managed to do it all the way. Even screen capped some stuff for my own collection of stuff that I can never show anyone that I actually know. Getting the rhythm for strokes was a pain, but mostly worth it for dat finish. :B

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I managed to strip her completely and have sex. No idea how to get her to let the dude cum inside though. Too lazy to try and figure it out right now.
You have to make cum her tiwce.After that,you can cum as much as you want inside.

Hentai Finder

Lurker
Reputation score

Can someone be kind enough to make a walkthrough on this? I can only get to spreading her legs and seeing her panties.

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Doesn't take 5 minutes, I looked at the game's description and said "NOPE, FUCK THIS BULLSHIT."

Sindocouger

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's hard to do a walkthrough for this. No matter what one says, you have to figure out the rhythm on your own. I could just post screen caps and be lazy like that.

Neko

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

you have to get her completely naked. helps a lot with the sex progress.

this game is crafted from the true essence of frustration... too much patience is required to play.
(Setting her resistance and how quickly she'll cum to "1" and your endurance to "5" helps a bunch)

to cum inside her you can either make her cum at the same time as you or make her cum 2 times and have your way with her.

but once you succeeded, its not much of a prize. orgasm scene is nothing but flashes behind her barely moving image

ps. wanted to punch my computer every time i got close to something and got pushed away

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

September edition of Zone TV News came out...

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Normally I'm not one for ryona. But fuck me sideways, what I wouldn't have given to watch this bitch get beaten to unconciousness.

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The character wants foreplay and most of you get enraged for it. It's a little depressing for me that you want to beat up the character. v.v If the character is stubborn than be patient. I'm stuck at how to take away the dress. The rest is complete. The art is pretty good and smooth with movement. I was impressed.

Last edited:

Sindocouger

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You have to pull the straps to the side. The hit box for them is annoyingly small though.