What's new

Zone

Gizakoon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Zone

A walkthrough would actually be helpful I think - at least towards getting her clothes off. All of the hitboxes seem a bit difficult to hit, and that's assuming you find them in the first place. (The dress straps are the main offender here - I had given up on them being relevant until I saw the post mentioning them). Heck, a screenshot of the dress straps pulled all the way to the side would be nice - I had trouble judging if it was right (especially on her right/your left where the hair covers it). And one time I moved one back by accident. ._.

I dunno if this is the 'rhythm' alluded to earlier, but I had been under the impression you had to click and drag, fairly rapidly, a short way to move her arms and legs. This mostly failed. Then I realized you can just more-or-less draw a line to the side to move her arms and legs and that made things much less problematic. It does take some getting used to but if you know that's how it's done you might be able to get into the swing of it better.

As I said a list of steps to get her clothes off would be nice. I pulled her dress up from the bottom (easy enough once her legs are spread), down from the top (moving the straps to the sides and then pulling down from between her breasts), and got her panties off (also semi-easy once her legs are fully spread). The hit boxes for the top of the dress and the panties seem to be right near the top of each item.

This is still a far cry from 'completely naked' as the dress is still around her torso and her legwear is still on, but I couldn't find any hitbox to so much as budge those.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Foreplay = fine. Spending an hour trying to take the clothes of a flash character = rage.

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

(No seriously somebody hack in a rape button)

Sindocouger

Demon Girl
Reputation score

All you need is some patience. I did this in like 15 minutes.

Bunnyav

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok, she's naked and I've been doing her with very few rejections for nearly an hour using cooldown as it's available and I don't see any stars to suggest she's getting off. Should I always drive to the end, should I stop before the end jolt, how far should I let it pull out. Should I be mousovering her face, her breasts, or her hips? What am I missing to finish her?

MurphyMurph

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Any alt links to those swfchan links?

Swfchan is down. I saw some news about police taking down major filehosting sites in Sweden, and swfchan may be involved.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any alt links to those swfchan links?

Swfchan is down. I saw some news about police taking down major filehosting sites in Sweden, and swfchan may be involved.
swfchan going offline is pretty common so I doubt it's that. Just wait a while and it should come back up.

Sindocouger

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You have to make her bounce with each thrust. The pace gets quicker as she get's closer to orgasm. Not sure if toying with her breasts while fucking has any effect other than possibly making her push you away.

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

All you need is some patience. I did this in like 15 minutes.
I'm not even interested in getting to the low-quality H-scenes in the game, it's the principle of the thing.

Putting up with this sort of bullshit for 15 seconds is certainly far too long, 15 minutes is absurd.

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Like I said, I didn't even download the thing.

Well, I didn't EXPLICITLY say so.

That's what I meant with "I looked at the description and said nope" etc.

xdr22

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

About the new Z TV News, Zone-tan's so badass that she hide easter egg's in her videos.

When she switch the camera to Raven we got 2 screen, a character of Avatar ( don't remember the name ) and Jenny the robot.

So awesom :3

pringerx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

no matter what i do i can't make the stars appear :(

MurphyMurph

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

no matter what i do i can't make the stars appear :(
When you make it so you are able to insert, just make short successions of pumping so you make her bounce as often as possible.

I had sensitivity set to 5.

Oh, I'll most certainly bitch about whatever I please.

Don't be QUITE so fucking stupid as to get mixed up about that simple fact.
Then don't post.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Oh, I'll most certainly bitch about whatever I please.

Don't be QUITE so fucking stupid as to get mixed up about that simple fact.
+rep

Game was awfull anyway, those who claim otherwise are wrong.

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Then don't post.
You'll find that directives like this are singularly ineffective, if not positively counterproductive.

You'll also find that if you need elementary things like THAT explained to you on a regular basis, people will think that you're a fucking moron.

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It is. And Rina-chan is doing Zone-tan's.