What's new

Zone

demilupo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Zone

Thanks!

edit: Ok, I had actually gotten to that part already.
How do I completely remove the dress and get her to orgasm by penetration?
I can only get the dress straps moved over a little bit, even after easing her up, and keep getting the "bounce" during sex and get nowhere.

Last edited:

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

You need to pull it down from between her breast, it will then be around her waist, pull it up from the bottom should then take it off

nosiro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After trying for half an hour to undress her i have become really mad! :mad:
Now i just want to punch her! Damn this game.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Since people seem to really be having trouble with that Zone Tan game I figure I'll throw together a bit of a visual guide to help you along.

Moving her limbs.

Removing boots/stockings and exposing breasts and panties.

Completely removing dress.

Removing panties.

Basic stroking movements(clothing on/off).

Like I said, pretty basic guide to get her naked. Stroking movements are the part that is most difficult for me to figure out on her. Seems like fast movements do the best job getting her wet but regardless, she'll pull in. So I'm not to sure what the best method really is.

Just remember, slow on limb movement and faster on clothing movement.

Good luck and hope that helps some.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Nothing loads in those boxes for me man.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Hrm...guess they were set to private...they work now?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, see them fine now.

Gizakoon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just wanted to thank havokor for that post; it helped me quite a bit. (Managed to get her more-or-less stripped in a minute or so). Only other comment is that you can get her panties off before you do anything to her top; that's what I originally figured out first, heh. But that's fairly minor.

It's also worth noting, if it hasn't been mentioned yet, that when she pushes you away, you can sometimes grab her hand and pull it to the side to put both her arms up. I can't manage this with any regularity myself, but it ameliorates some of the frustration of having everything reset.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Just wanted to thank havokor for that post; it helped me quite a bit. (Managed to get her more-or-less stripped in a minute or so). Only other comment is that you can get her panties off before you do anything to her top; that's what I originally figured out first, heh. But that's fairly minor.

It's also worth noting, if it hasn't been mentioned yet, that when she pushes you away, you can sometimes grab her hand and pull it to the side to put both her arms up. I can't manage this with any regularity myself, but it ameliorates some of the frustration of having everything reset.
Hrmm guess I never managed to find the point where you can grab to pull down the panties with the top on. Didn't really try all that hard though since it is pretty easy to take her top off when you know the tricks.

Now...only if we could figure out the tricks to get her wet easily after you take off her clothes. hehe

demilupo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay. So I had gotten her to cum from rubbing her clit before, but I had a harder time doing it in subsequent games. Also note that her nipples are can be touched separately from her breasts, both which can get her wet but are prone to rejection.

Anyways, I finally "won" by fucking her after warming up on her clit, and then rubbing her clit in between dick strokes. It's a little tricky, and I have a lot better luck stroking the mouse downwards (you will see her bounce a little bit and close her eyes), but it prevents her from closing her legs on you. After this, I built both her and myself to orgasm (after I got red, not using cool down), I stroked her clit until she came (you'll see blue stars) and then penetrated when she was coming allowing me to come. I missed the opportunity the first time, so I had to rub her clit to orgasm a second time before I could do it.

I still don't know how to get pink stars or get her to orgasm that way.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Okay. So I had gotten her to cum from rubbing her clit before, but I had a harder time doing it in subsequent games. Also note that her nipples are can be touched separately from her breasts, both which can get her wet but are prone to rejection.

Anyways, I finally "won" by fucking her after warming up on her clit, and then rubbing her clit in between dick strokes. It's a little tricky, and I have a lot better luck stroking the mouse downwards (you will see her bounce a little bit and close her eyes), but it prevents her from closing her legs on you. After this, I built both her and myself to orgasm (after I got red, not using cool down), I stroked her clit until she came (you'll see blue stars) and then penetrated when she was coming allowing me to come. I missed the opportunity the first time, so I had to rub her clit to orgasm a second time before I could do it.

I still don't know how to get pink stars or get her to orgasm that way.
Pink is climax by penetration.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Yeah, I meant I can't get to her to climax by penetration only, even after getting her to bounce
Hit cool down to reset your cum meter. Also it seems to reset her "meter" if you miss a bounce. So you have to hit many in a row without missing...plus you also need to get faster and faster.

At least that's what it seems to me.

RoarO.o

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Managed to get pink. You don't need to get every bounce, I was missing just about one every three. Just make her bounce as often as possible. Go really deep, and then only let your dick come out 1 or 2cm, and then back in. Its more about frequency of bounce rather than consistency.

The other one is easy once you cum inside her once. She becomes much more complacent then.

Last edited:

Big load

Reputation score
Hit cool down to reset your cum meter. Also it seems to reset her "meter" if you miss a bounce. So you have to hit many in a row without missing...plus you also need to get faster and faster.

At least that's what it seems to me.
THE BOXES HAVOKOR, THERE'S NOTHING IN THE BOXES! Seriously am I being trolled?

If I am then bravo, such an elaborate ruse.

Last edited by a moderator:

demilupo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New animated loop from Zone featuring Wasp from Avengers!

Countdown for file rip

TheJester2009

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There's already a pic of it up on rule 34. Probably won't be that long of a wait.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Can anyone provide a link to the wasp one.... also awaiting the day Zone does Korra from the Avatar series.