What's new

Zone

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Maybe you changed the number of posts viewable per page on accident? Maybe you ignored a user? Maybe a user was purged for extreme rulebreaking (unlikely, as it's far better to just permaban them)? For all I know you're lying or remembering incorrectly, to be honest.

Also I never said "It wasn't dead, when it was alive.", so get your shit together.
That was the basic meaning of the last nonsense statement you made.

Also, stop double posting for christ' sake. There's an edit button at the bottom of every post that you can use to add text.

Strider21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well I was operating off of a bookmark that had page-75 in it. and I even posted myself on some of those higher up pages.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
And where does the bookmark take you now?

Strider21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Right here well, at first to page 55 after it some weird loading. I always change my bookmarks to the last page number from every visit, so now my bookmark is page 56

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Basically just Aika's posts are all you should need to read and understand. Forum died because of a server update, Aika brought it back to life (sort of) by updating the forum software but alot of stuff changed and features were lost. They then gave up and handed us over to a new webmaster who changed the forum software from Vbulletin to xenforo and stuff changed again (not so bad this time). Basically you're lucky that the bookmark you had worked at all, nothing's been deleted or lost (well we did clean up the H-games section, but that cleaning involved the deletion of entire useless threads) it's all just been kinda cobbled together from 3 different versions of software.

Strider21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Jesus, that sucks. I kinda hope people come back, there used to be a lot of talking between people on here, most though was just when will this be released, anyone have a link to released thing, I think this about released thing. It was nice.