What's new

Sexout for Fallout New Vegas

mellofellow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Sexout for Fallout New Vegas

Okay I found what what I messed up it was the NVSE Beta file :p.
The game runs and at the very least it sees all the mods I've figured out. I need some Unethical Deeds Mod. When I downloaded it showed up as an esm file.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay I found what what I messed up it was the NVSE Beta file :p.
The game runs and at the very least it sees all the mods I've figured out. I need some Unethical Deeds Mod. When I downloaded it showed up as an esm file.
One you have to manually install, just drop the esm in the Data folder, it'll automatically be added to the FMM load order list when you relaunch it.

mellofellow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ok one last thing, then I'll be set. I noticed that when my female character is nude her breast freak the heck out and fall to the ground from her chest. Which mod do yall think will be linked to that?

(It was the BNB skeles I had to reinstall that file)

Thanks for your help everyone

Last edited:

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sounds like it should be related to Doc's Sexout CheckMeOut, dunno if it does that

Striker101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Apologies for necro'ing this thread.
A bit on the last hope here trying to get these to all work.

So I did follow MANY video's, I installed/uninstalled/reinstalled about 6 times today carefully following instructions/videos an whatnot.

So I'm just kinda saying fuck it and asking if anybody would be kind enough to push it all into one Fomod for me to DL.

Been pushing links now for about 12 hours and honestly never have been so frustrated to get something like this to work. Again apologizing for the necro, just need some good ol' fashion help.

Thanks in advance.
(You can PM me link if you dont want to post is publicly)

moot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Apologies for necro'ing this thread.
A bit on the last hope here trying to get these to all work.

So I did follow MANY video's, I installed/uninstalled/reinstalled about 6 times today carefully following instructions/videos an whatnot.

So I'm just kinda saying fuck it and asking if anybody would be kind enough to push it all into one Fomod for me to DL.

Been pushing links now for about 12 hours and honestly never have been so frustrated to get something like this to work. Again apologizing for the necro, just need some good ol' fashion help.

Thanks in advance.
(You can PM me link if you dont want to post is publicly)
hey did you ever get help? it's really easy if you have someone to help you out. let me know

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sometimes when the stars align.

But to be frank, I think sexout for fallout new vegas is pretty terrible it takes way too much effort on my part to make hentai happen ingame.

moot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sometimes when the stars align.

But to be frank, I think sexout for fallout new vegas is pretty terrible it takes way too much effort on my part to make hentai happen ingame.
yeah it really isnt that great. skyrim sex mods absolutely stomp new vegas' sex mods.

but what do you mean "too much effort"? i've been using a combat sex mod called "Unethical deeds" and all it takes is one button to initiate sex and sex activities. much better imo than sexout sex assault or whatever the more popular combat sex mod is called.

unless you're talking about consensual situations... not sure how that works.