What's new

SIM [ cmacleod42] Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.2.06 2/18/12

accureye

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.02

wow thanks lol im out of date ive got to keep posted cause i love this game hey guy's there a 3.03 out now

Last edited:

xenu52

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.03

for anyone who couldnt use the above links to get SM 3
p1

p2

p3

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmm it says on the wiki that at lvl 3 ponytrainer anyone can be one, so does that also include tifa?

And how do you get lvl 3?
Get the ponyslave endings couple times?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Spend the points you get at the end of each slave's training (You must train the slave for at least 80% of their training period) to level up the stat past level 1.

accureye

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

random question but is there a way for you and your slave to be a cowgirl without you being a ex cowgirl

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Yes... the cowgirl events at the farm. Just never go long enough without them getting milked that they realize it.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Wait so the slave maker can be milked at the farm too?

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

random question but is there a way for you and your slave to be a cowgirl without you being a ex cowgirl
The Cowgirl background is different than the farm event, actually. When you choose the background, it's Astrid you belonged to, not the farmers.

To answer Zero's question, yes, you can be. Get any slave but Naru, Belldandy, Urd or Yurika, get their constitution to 30, have them go to the farm (with or without you, doesn't matter), and have them eat the pill. Never go to the farm again, and in either a few days or two weeks, you'll get the event where she tells you about the farm. Promise to go to the lord, but wait a few weeks. The next day...

You'll be milked. If you're a male slaver, you become a herm by asking 'I have breasts?' or a female slaver by asking 'am I a woman?'. If you havfe a bad end, you're held their for the rest of your aphrodisiac-induced life.

To my knowledge, you still will not get the talent if you go through all these steps. Three of the slaves I mentioned cannot be milked because they're angels/goddesses/protected by angels. Yurika can't be milked because of the update Cmac did for her in 15.8, with Astrid. I think it's because the code for Astrid's milking event is borrowed from the same code he used for the farm event, so some issues might have occurred if he still let Yurika get milked.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Ah, right, you can turn off bad ends, I completely forgot, thanks for reminding me.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone who's played full download of 3.03 can you tell me if you have to have Bad Ends enabled in campaign to choose riesz or not? Cause I wouldn't mind playing through again, but not if I have to have game ending bad ends enabled.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Anyone who's played full download of 3.03 can you tell me if you have to have Bad Ends enabled in campaign to choose riesz or not? Cause I wouldn't mind playing through again, but not if I have to have game ending bad ends enabled.
Riesz has never required you to have bad ends on - no girl does. Menace is made to work WITH bad ends, but truthfully, they all suck...

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey, great game! Bit of a nub question though... I downloaded all for v3.0 and updates to v3.3 but when I open up the game it says it's version 1.2? o_O

Now my math isn't that great but something seems wrong here.

Anyone have any idea? :p

accureye

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The Cowgirl background is different than the farm event, actually. When you choose the background, it's Astrid you belonged to, not the farmers.

To answer Zero's question, yes, you can be. Get any slave but Naru, Belldandy, Urd or Yurika, get their constitution to 30, have them go to the farm (with or without you, doesn't matter), and have them eat the pill. Never go to the farm again, and in either a few days or two weeks, you'll get the event where she tells you about the farm. Promise to go to the lord, but wait a few weeks. The next day...

You'll be milked. If you're a male slaver, you become a herm by asking 'I have breasts?' or a female slaver by asking 'am I a woman?'. If you havfe a bad end, you're held their for the rest of your aphrodisiac-induced life.

To my knowledge, you still will not get the talent if you go through all these steps. Three of the slaves I mentioned cannot be milked because they're angels/goddesses/protected by angels. Yurika can't be milked because of the update Cmac did for her in 15.8, with Astrid. I think it's because the code for Astrid's milking event is borrowed from the same code he used for the farm event, so some issues might have occurred if he still let Yurika get milked.
hey thanks silentsilth

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey... does anyone know how to trigger the "Tentacle Whore" ending with the "Converted by Tentacles" hermaphrodite slave master? Been trying... but "four tentacle attacks" isn't triggering it.

Hey, great game! Bit of a nub question though... I downloaded all for v3.0 and updates to v3.3 but when I open up the game it says it's version 1.2? o_O

Now my math isn't that great but something seems wrong here.

Anyone have any idea? :p
The versioning numbers are a bit confusing due to the way the versions were named.

Loosely speaking, you're playing SlaveMaker III, with a version number from 1.00 to 1.03. If you downloaded 3x0, then that's version 1.00. If you then downloaded the update patches, it should have changed the version number to 1.03. However, do note that according to , the patches do not contain EVERY fix, just MOST of them. Updating the version number probably counts as an "unnecessary" fix. Try downloading the Full Install version from that post.

'Cuz mine says version 1.03, and that's what I did.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

I believe tentacle whore is one of the parts not added in as of yet, like most of the stuff at the beach, and the houses, and the dungeon, etc., etc.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Alright, I re-did everything and got it changed from 1.02 to 1.03.

Thanks.:D

accureye

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yea not all of the stuff has been added like take for instance judging a xxx Contest or even teaching a XXX class that hasn't been added yet

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

Does anybody know if the pictures you get when you as a trainer get captured in the tentacle lair and the bad tentacle ending are from a certain image set or game cg or are those 2 just made for this game?

Really like those pics, good quality so I'm hoping there are more of them.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Well... The only pictures 'made' for this game are the ones that people shop for Futa content. Cmac seems like a very competent artist, so he may have actually drawn a few himself.

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmm but he doesn't seem to have a gallery section unfortunately on his site though, he has doujinshi and mange ones but I don't think he has a normal gallery one.