What's new

SIM [ cmacleod42] Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.2.06 2/18/12

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.04

You're not just 'installing' new girls, you have to actually make them, which requires being a fairly competent AS3 programmer. If you're tech-retarded and/or have never programmed before, I don't think it's going to happen.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

...There's a Girl Maker on Masterbloodfer's forum. I can post the updates for it.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

...There's a Girl Maker on Masterbloodfer's forum. I can post the updates for it.
How hard is it to use? If I can get my hands on the equivalent to an instruction manual, I can probably work it out.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Went looking for whatever maker Silth was talking about on , stumbled into 3.05.

Also, cmac's gotten his own hosting, courtesy of the admin at Futanari Palace.

Release Notes 1.05
Fixes almost all reported bugs, a couple of small issues remain. Some small code tweaks to optimise and hopefully speed some bits up. You will see the Slave Market screen where you select your slaves girls is a bit faster to load.

Compatible with existing save games, except some changes to events will mean some events may repeat that were intended to be one-off. This will not happen once you start a new game, just for existing games in progress. For example in the Slave Pens you may meet the large breasted slave again.

New features
Kiss action is now always available for your Slave Maker
Order of sex participants altered for consistency (you, servant, slaves)
New creature in the Secure Slave Pens, more story will follow
New minor slave, Cora the nurse
Wealthy background now gets the Maid referred to in their background, Maid Tara, who can assist with some sex acts
Pony Master gets his ponygirl who can help in all sex acts
confirmation prompt when deleting save games
load/save screen altered a little to fix problems with the exact place it is called from
Credits screen updated with links and more credits (sorry Faustie and thanks)
This website, thanks to Shenandoah and the Futanari Palace
Note version number slightly rearranged now referred to as 3.1.05 where previously it was Slave Maker 3 version 1.04
Options screen rearranged into 3 tabs
Courtesan training has a skill showing the progress of the training
Cumslut Kasumi as an assistant allows the slave girl to become a cumslut too

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm trying to register on the site but my keyboard cant do the spanish N with the sqwiggly accent line over it, can someone help me?

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Assuming you're on a windows machine, you could always .

Additionally, you could copy and paste the character from the page I linked.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I'm trying to register on the site but my keyboard cant do the spanish N with the sqwiggly accent line over it, can someone help me?
Or copy past them from here if you are lazy
Ñ ñ

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey, hasn't seem to come up so I have to ask. How do you gain access to Menace slave? I've never had her on my list and I've gone through 6 slaves with very well endings. Also I even tried sandbox mode and all other seem to be there except her.

Can anyone help? :(

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey, hasn't seem to come up so I have to ask. How do you gain access to Menace slave? I've never had her on my list and I've gone through 6 slaves with very well endings. Also I even tried sandbox mode and all other seem to be there except her.

Can anyone help? :(
Press "More" again. She's the first (and so far only) character on the third page.

If that doesn't work, re-download the game, starting from the v1.03 full install. She's not present in the patches, and wasn't in the v1.00 release.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Menace 1.1:
In the process of downloading now, but I assume you drop it into the appropriate folders like with the other slaves.
**EDIT**
...That actually seems to only have a .swf - it's missing the needed text file.

And the SDK, 4.2:
I'm not sure if that's what Silth was talking about, but I'm pretty sure you're gonna need to know how to code to utilize it.

Assorted other crap you may or may not want:
- Menace 1.1 source code
- SDK thread on Masterbloodfer
- Menace thread on Masterbloodfer

Last edited:

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Since my skill with Photoshop far exceeds my skill with Actionscript, and since modifying pictures to make Slave Maker appearances is very simple, here's my first contribution to the ULMF Slave Maker Community. To use these, copy them into your Slave Maker directory in the \images\appearances\ folder and rename them to "Appearance - [gender] X.jpg" where [gender] is the preferred gender for the appearance to appear for (note: Female appearances also appear for futa SMs), and X is the number following the last appearance for that gender in your folder.

Have fun!

A TG'd Zack for martial type female/futa SMs

Can't remember who she is, but also a martial type SM

Who says schoolgirls can't train slaves?

A rather androgynous picture for male or female SMs. The only thing that might be problematic with this, is it's a lot more of a square than the others, might cause formatting issues with the game. Havn't tested it.

A more refined SM, good for the wealthy or any of the noble type backgrounds. I'm not satisfied with the crop job I did with her hair, but I was rushing it. I'll come back to this possibly.

Perfect for the Mad Scientist background. Spoiler for how to unlock the Mad Scientist background...
Play through campaign mode with all girls, buy them all back, and then play through them all again in sandbox mode. Then realize that I'm yanking your leg and that there isn't a Mad Scientist background... yet.

I'm going to be making a petition over on masterbloodfer to make non-human SMs available.

Another elf picture

Non-human SMs also includes catgirls.

Using this picture for your Slave Maker allows you to learn the special abilities of the girls you train.

Nothing witty to say about this one.

PS: I'm also about to de-lurk from the bloodfer forum and post these there as Confidential. Just sayin' if anyone is wondering...

shadz91

Reputation score

hey guys,

finally glade i found a forum that can help me with these things. IN fact the only reason why i registered was to post a question on here. i have downloaded the latest slavemaker however whenever i try and use it no pictures of the slaves show up, or the houses and yeah just in general it doesn't work. AM i missing some software i should be using? i have winrar but the application doesn't work (though now that i go back and look neither do most of the things in all the other folders. so in conclusion HELP!

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

Since my skill with Photoshop far exceeds my skill with Actionscript, and since modifying pictures to make Slave Maker appearances is very simple, here's my first contribution to the ULMF Slave Maker Community. To use these, copy them into your Slave Maker directory in the \images\appearances\ folder and rename them to "Appearance - [gender] X.jpg" where [gender] is the preferred gender for the appearance to appear for (note: Female appearances also appear for futa SMs), and X is the number following the last appearance for that gender in your folder.

Have fun!

A TG'd Zack for martial type female/futa SMs

Can't remember who she is, but also a martial type SM

Who says schoolgirls can't train slaves?

A rather androgynous picture for male or female SMs. The only thing that might be problematic with this, is it's a lot more of a square than the others, might cause formatting issues with the game. Havn't tested it.

A more refined SM, good for the wealthy or any of the noble type backgrounds. I'm not satisfied with the crop job I did with her hair, but I was rushing it. I'll come back to this possibly.

Perfect for the Mad Scientist background. Spoiler for how to unlock the Mad Scientist background...
Play through campaign mode with all girls, buy them all back, and then play through them all again in sandbox mode. Then realize that I'm yanking your leg and that there isn't a Mad Scientist background... yet.

I'm going to be making a petition over on masterbloodfer to make non-human SMs available.

Another elf picture

Non-human SMs also includes catgirls.

Using this picture for your Slave Maker allows you to learn the special abilities of the girls you train.

Nothing witty to say about this one.

PS: I'm also about to de-lurk from the bloodfer forum and post these there as Confidential. Just sayin' if anyone is wondering...
nice job, i like the idea of a non human sm

xDusk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi; been lurking these forums for a few days but finally thought of a question;

What does the temperament stat actually do? It's ... bad correct? Lol. Searched around and nowhere really said much about it, even the wiki.

Zero

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey guys,

finally glade i found a forum that can help me with these things. IN fact the only reason why i registered was to post a question on here. i have downloaded the latest slavemaker however whenever i try and use it no pictures of the slaves show up, or the houses and yeah just in general it doesn't work. AM i missing some software i should be using? i have winrar but the application doesn't work (though now that i go back and look neither do most of the things in all the other folders. so in conclusion HELP!
I just use a flash player but someone else may have something better

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

hey guys,

Are you downloading the patches? You need the whole thing.

Download all three to the same folder on your comp (straight to the desktop where all your icons and shit is works fine) and then open part1.

Also, pretty awesome maiko.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

hi; been lurking these forums for a few days but finally thought of a question;

What does the temperament stat actually do? It's ... bad correct? Lol. Searched around and nowhere really said much about it, even the wiki.
Your score is penalized if it is low.

shadz91

Reputation score

Are you downloading the patches? You need the whole thing.

Download all three to the same folder on your comp (straight to the desktop where all your icons and shit is works fine) and then open part1.

Also, pretty awesome maiko.

i have never actaully downloaded any of the patch's. i just downloaded a torrent from puretna but looking through the forums i am pretty sure i do have the latest version of the game. so should i still try with the patche's or not?

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I would suggest you download those three files - they're the latest, so no need to patch.

I don't think the dev puts up torrents for his downloads, but generally you'll want the direct download files cmac himself posts.

shadz91

Reputation score

cheers' thanks for that so do i just open it one at a time and then close them?