What's new

SIM [ cmacleod42] Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.2.06 2/18/12

garymfoak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.08

How do you get a girl do have less temperment?

king confusion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i downloaded slave maker 3 but my saved files keep disappearing does anyone no how to fix this

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

i got the game yesterday last time i tryed Slave Maker it was the original version anw i know of the money obidience cheat and was wondering do i get some penalitys by using it?
There always are. Generally, you don't get to see the advanced endings.

How do you get a girl do have less temperment?
Spanking her or doing bondage typically work. Low temperament lowers your score, though.

i downloaded slave maker 3 but my saved files keep disappearing does anyone no how to fix this
Cookie settings may be involved with that. However, I think I may have scene that mentioned a while back on the .

Hishin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

are you sure? because i just done Shampoo and if i dint tell her i loved her back i would be at 90 something (you lose 20 points by responding to the girls love) and should have get the perfect slave ending (i checked on wiki) oh yeah and btw does someone know how to trigger the even of Akane breast growing bigger if i understand she got this conditions that at times make her breast grows and she dosent tell me the trigger to do it does somebody know the trigger? ok i just found out they get big on theyr own lol

Are you sure? Because I just done Shampoo and if I didn't tell her I loved her back I would be at 90 something (you lose 20 points by responding to the girls love) and should have get the perfect slave ending (I checked on wiki). Oh yeah and by the way does anyone know how to trigger the event of Akane's breasts growing bigger. If I understand, she got this conditions that at times make her breast grows and she doesn't tell me the trigger to do it, does somebody know the trigger?

Never mind I just found out they get big on their own, laugh out loud.

(grammar added - love Nunu)

Last edited by a moderator:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Use grammer. This is not 4chan.

Anyway, by your own words, you did not get the advanced ending of 'perfect slave'. If you cheated, that would be why.

Hishin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i got the perfect slave ending by doing a rerun with shampoo and using cheat i think all of you just think you get a penality did the autor ever mentioned of a penality by using cheats?
anw i got a new problem now i sems to have problems to get the slave lovers ending of Ranma did someone got it and can tell me how to get it?

(sorrry for my grammar but im from italy and english is not my main language so try to understand)

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

The author has mentioned that you get penalties as to not being able to get special endings if you cheat. The perfect slave ending is probably a normal one if you got it.

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The author has mentioned that you get penalties as to not being able to get special endings if you cheat. The perfect slave ending is probably a normal one if you got it.
Wait, there are cheats for this game?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

However, that disables most special endings, including character specific ones, if I remember correctly.

Hishin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

However, that disables most special endings, including character specific ones, if I remember correctly.
ok bro thats bullshit i used that cheat like no tomorrow no problems in getting the endings specials or not im playng wittouth cheats now just because i wanna try to play by the rules but the fact that by using this cheat you lose the endings is bullshit at least it is in my version Slave Maker 3.1.08 by using the cheat in this version you can still get all the endings you want

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

ok bro thats bullshit i used that cheat like no tomorrow no problems in getting the endings specials or not im playng wittouth cheats now just because i wanna try to play by the rules but the fact that by using this cheat you lose the endings is bullshit at least it is in my version Slave Maker 3.1.08 by using the cheat in this version you can still get all the endings you want
.........,,,,,,,,,??????????:::::::::'''''''';;;;;;;;;AAABBBCCCDDDEEEFFFGGGHHHIIIJJJKKKLLLMMMNNNOOOPPPQQQRRRSSSTTTUUUVVVWWWXXXYYYZZZ

Here are a few extra units of punctuation and capital letters, so you won't feel compelled to conserve them.

To the best of my knowledge, using the "G" button adds a "and you're a dirty cheater" line to the end of each ending. I admit I haven't throughly perused the code since v3 came out, but I'm not aware of any endings that are disabled as of the previous version. Also you can cheat more effectively and throughly (and without penalty) via a .sol editor.

Hishin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

.........,,,,,,,,,??????????:::::::::'''''''';;;;;;;;;AAABBBCCCDDDEEEFFFGGGHHHIIIJJJKKKLLLMMMNNNOOOPPPQQQRRRSSSTTTUUUVVVWWWXXXYYYZZZ

Here are a few extra units of punctuation and capital letters, so you won't feel compelled to conserve them.

To the best of my knowledge, using the "G" button adds a "and you're a dirty cheater" line to the end of each ending. I admit I haven't throughly perused the code since v3 came out, but I'm not aware of any endings that are disabled as of the previous version. Also you can cheat more effectively and throughly (and without penalty) via a .sol editor.
i know my grammar suck but 1 eng is not my main language 2 my italian grammar suck too so stop complain about it
anw i think he got rid of the you are a dirty cheater thing because it never appeared to me in this version

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

{I} know my grammar suck{s,} but {firstly} {E}nglish is not my main language{, and secondly} my {I}talian grammar suck{s} too{.} {S}o stop complain{ing} about it{.}
{A}n{y}w{ay,} {I} think he got rid of the {"}you are a dirty cheater{"} thing{,} because it never appeared to me in this version{.}
I rarely express this sentiment in public on the off chance that the person I'm correcting actually has English as their second language, but my feelings have always been this: if you can't be bothered to even attempt to correct the spelling and grammar of your post, why should anyone bother reading it?

(To reiterate a point I made in a previous post: Grammar and capitalization are the only differences between "I helped my uncle jack off a horse" and "I helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse." In this forum in particular people might be confused about which one you meant.)

While I'm here... I just did a quick perusal of the actionscript in the latest version and found that clicking the cheat button *does* set a flag indicating that you cheated, but this flag isn't referenced anywhere in the default endings or the custom endings for the slave I checked (Belldandy). Or indeed anywhere at all, as far as I can tell. But anyone writing their own slave could feel free to reference it at any point.

Here's the relevant statement executed when you click the "G" button:

Code:
if (!SandboxMode)
{
    SetBitFlag1(9);
}

roguedemon101

Reputation score

I'm having a problem saving, after i save and return all my data is gone. any suggestions???

accureye

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hey it's accureye looks like Slavemaker 3.09 has been delayed due to the creators health but the good news is he posted a slavemaker application that wasn't made by him but it make it possible to create your own slave

don't worry people who love the slave maker series ill keep you updated

You Win The Prize

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

well, sad that the author's health is getting worse, but hey! that takes precedence over the rest of us fapping like crazy.
huh... coulda sworn I set this thing to notify me... oh, well! thanks for the sandbox tip, but I figured ti out almost rightafter I posted that. the reason I ased is because it said during downloading that 'download of tifa was cancelled' or something along those lines.
anyhoo, new question! I dunno if it's already been said or not, but what are the character-specific endings, and how can you get them? and two more questions: when you're training menace, how do you get into the final chamber in the ruins, and HOW THE CRAP DO YOU BEAT SHAMPOO!? does one lead to the other, or what?

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Character specific endings can be found , the only ending that wasn't on there was one of Menace's endings I had no idea existed and that was her ending when she seduces nobles. To get that ending, you just have to get her conversation at its max, then talk to the Refined Prostitute (I forget her name) a few times and eventually she'll invite you to a party. Make sure you buy some jewelry and a good outfit, visit her if you're unsure on whether or not you have a good outfit. Then accompany her during the party, and afterward do the Courtesan training. Once that's complete, I think the next day Menace mentions to you about Seducing Nobles. You're going to need some high stats, but it's pretty easy to get it to 100. Once you get that, you should be good for that ending.

As for the final chamber of the ruins, all the stats are to get there. You're definitely going to need to get the staff in order to beat "The Masked Champion" (though it's obvious it's Shampoo). The trick is to use the spell that constantly works throughout the match on the first turn since you can't win it, then from there use the rest of your spells and pound on her. Once you defeat her, the next day she'll give you the golden key, which you can use to get to one more area of the ruins. There you'll fight the last boss for Menace who's pretty tough.

On a side note, I feel sorry for the updater, I hope he/she is okay. I can wait though, I have plenty of games to hold me over. I just hope that whenever he's feeling better, we can get some new girls or maybe some new stats for slavemakers. I've been meaning to start over soon, but the only two options I like are being a hermaphrodite and having unusual cum or being a woman and being a lesbian trainer. Which, since the recent update, I can be a hermaphrodite and a lesbian trainer so that works for me.

There's still that weird debate earlier about how on his forums he was curious as to whether or not hermaphrodites could be lesbians or not and whether or not a woman accepting a hermaphrodite was a lesbian. I personally always thought they were lesbians if they liked women regardless of the cock, but whatever...

Last edited: