What's new

SIM [ cmacleod42] Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.2.06 2/18/12

accureye

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.08

all right guys im taking this job anyone who wants to know when the next update comes around ill tell people on this forum that way you guys don't have to keep seeing if there's a new one on his site unless you want to download it from there. My next post on this will be when the next mini update comes or when the next update is. Guys im not sure if you care and im waiting for approval but i might be posting the links for a early version of 3.09 soon it just depends. The only reason is cause i rather have approval from him before posting it. That and ive been talking to him every once in a wile on a different forum.

Last edited:

Caramoor

Lurker
Reputation score

I have a slight problem with Menace. Specifically that she is no where to be found to be trained. I activate sandbox and simply cannot find her portrait. Is she only unlockable? Or perhaps I'm missing some of the dlc? I'm currently up to 3.08

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

She isn't available in any patch. You either need to download her separately or download a full install.

Caramoor

Lurker
Reputation score

Ah. I see. Well much thanks. However there goes the evening. The things I do for Slavemaker.

KittyPrincess

Lurker
Reputation score

And where can I go to be able to get Menace?

You Win The Prize

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

well, I downloaded the 3.07 and got her with it just fine. try downloading that first, then adding in the 3.08 patch.

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

well, I downloaded the 3.07 and got her with it just fine. try downloading that first, then adding in the 3.08 patch.
Yeah same here. There have been some updates made to Menace but at this point I don't really care enough to download 'em because I haven't run into any real errors as of yet.

SnowhuouV

Reputation score

I created "hacked" versions (full and lite) of SM3 some time ago. You can find more information and the link for it in my profile, or pm or email me at SnowhuouV at 37 dot com.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I created "hacked" versions (full and lite) of SM3 some time ago. You can find more information and the link for it in my profile, or pm or email me at SnowhuouV at 37 dot com.
You know, not to destroy all your hard work or anything....

Downloading that will allow people to hack their savegames of slavemaker... If they can find out where their games are saved at. Otherwise, they should use the hacked versions you made.

Selias

Reputation score

As for the final chamber of the ruins, all the stats are to get there. You're definitely going to need to get the staff in order to beat "The Masked Champion" (though it's obvious it's Shampoo). The trick is to use the spell that constantly works throughout the match on the first turn since you can't win it, then from there use the rest of your spells and pound on her. Once you defeat her, the next day she'll give you the golden key, which you can use to get to one more area of the ruins. There you'll fight the last boss for Menace who's pretty tough.
I used that site before, but even after doing all that other stuff I can't find the secret door. Does she need to have a certain level of int or something? Do you need to check it a few times?
EDIT: Nevermind. I'm a moron. I never thought about clicking on the top room. I kept going in to the one with the secret door and seeing if she would see a secret door.

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

This is if you don't have menace already.

SnowhuouV

Reputation score

You know, not to destroy all your hard work or anything....

Downloading that will allow people to hack their savegames of slavemaker... If they can find out where their games are saved at. Otherwise, they should use the hacked versions you made.
True, but using a sol editor to manually edit every setting for every slave is kind of a pain as well.

My recent versions also let you do events without using time (via the 3.0 planning button glitch), which can be handy. Also, should try a more recent sol editor, like .minerva

accureye

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

guys ive got the early version links for 3.09 now this is still going to be 3.08 but this is a very early beta version of 3.09 not complete yet i think but here you go

ill be back on 3.09 but for now here's a early dev of it but it says fix but it's 3.09 or the early version

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can you tell us the difference between 3.08 and 3.09? If it's just a few bug fixes I don't see the need to download until the full version has been put up.

accureye

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

well from what i see it's mainly that you can see what equipment you have as well as being able to change equipment but other than that it just seems like it's a bunch of fixes for the game this is just a very early version of 3.09 and is not complete but im sure 3.09 is coming soon cause according to the blog he just has to test a few more things on it

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Yawn.

Let me know when you can encounter the kraken at the beach.

Selias

Reputation score
Trouble with Ayane

I can't get Ayane's love points up high enough to get her to confess to me. Is that because of the fact I accepted her loyalty, or is there something I have to do before I get the confession?

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Nah once she's loyal, she doesn't fall in love with you. She'll be your assistant, but unfortunately she'll never say she's in love with you, despite when you kiss her she'll say she loves you. I know, I've tried when I wanted to make her a lesbian, but that was impossible. =/

Selias

Reputation score

So there's absolutely no way to make her fall in love with you? Because I know you can start training her to be a lesbian.

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You can start, but you can't finish.