maikochan

User #69
Reputation score
Re: Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.08

how do you defeat anistaria?
i can win the first round,
but i keep losing on the second
Luck?

Can't help a whole lot here, but what I would suggest is to get the Queen's Law and Queen's Victory (I think it's this one, the one that auto-wins a round) spells and then wait until you have one victory and then use them, that should give you 3 wins.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I just downloaded this game and it is basically to only game I have downloaded online like this so I am not completely sure how it works. I was able to start it up but it seems none of the pictures come up. There is nothing showing appearance or housing or the slave girls when it says to pick a pupil. I can't play the game so I was wondering what might be wrong.
Either you need to update flash or you downloaded the "3.1.08 to 3.1.09 update" instead of the full version.

accureye

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

sorry everyone that i was out for a few days but yes slave maker 3.09 is out baby

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A few new events and a new equipment screen are nice, but not enough to get me back into playing again. AND SO I SHALL WAIT FOR PATIENTLY FOR THE NEXT UPDATE.

...Don't look at me like that, I'm picky.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, same here. Wish all the backgrounds were working, no point in them if they're just for show.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.09

The links are fixed to the updated 3.09 links now.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There are so many pages and stuff to read. Quick question.

Where do I put the patch files and the menace files after unzipping the 3 part files?

Toadmen

Reputation score

You mean go through them? Yeah it took me a while too. You had to click on the room adjacent to the current one you're in. It's like following a path pretty much.

Certain rooms need keys to get into. The first key you can get by defeating Melona the first time, then defeating her again when you Relax at Onsen. The second key you can get from winning the table tennis tournament (winning 3 times in a row). The last key you get by getting Setra (visit the bar a few times and click the very top room when you're inside the top right room after getting the 1st key) and beating the masked champion.
Question about that. Where is the Tennis Table Tournament? I can't find it for the life of me, and the wiki only tells you that you have to win it. I can find everything else, I just need help with this one thing.

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Question about that. Where is the Tennis Table Tournament? I can't find it for the life of me, and the wiki only tells you that you have to win it. I can find everything else, I just need help with this one thing.
game room, when you relax at onsen,

where did you look?

Toadmen

Reputation score

I thought it was a random event that happened when you walked around the map, never thought it was in the game room. Huh. Now I feel retarded.

Thanks. Now I can work on Menace again. :D

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There are so many pages and stuff to read. Quick question.

Where do I put the patch files and the menace files after unzipping the 3 part files?
If you didn't have an earlier version, just make a new folder for Slavemaker. Otherwise you want to put it directly in the folder with Slavemaker and make sure to overwrite everything.

As for Menace, I think you just put that in the "Slaves" folder. That should do it for her.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

If you don't have it, you'll also have to make a text file so that the game will regester her. Name it SlaveGirlXX.txt where XX is the number after the next highest SlaveGirlXX.txt file in the Slaves folder. The text file should contain the following:
girlname=Menace&girldesc=Ancient Queen of the Amara Empire, is now forced to become a gladiator slave. &image=Slave-Menace.png&gamefile=Slave-Menace.swf&mode=hard&renown=medium

Though the text file should be in the same archive as the .swf file for Menace

accureye

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

guys if you don't like patching things just dowload the full install

it works just as good as the patch and you don't have to worry about where the files go

IBox

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey, about Riesz's Wolf Knight ending, do I have to collect and submit all 7 cum at once or individually.

PS. Is there a plural form of cum?

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I am needing help to get the Bride of the Gods and Assistant endings for Rei. I got her to take assistant training, and visited people and had sex, but i never got the china dress for some reason. Does anyone know what I need to do to get the China dress?

Also I've gotten my leadership max'ed and slave training at 4, with max'ed out ponygirl and 2 out of 3 lesbian training.

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I am needing help to get the Bride of the Gods and Assistant endings for Rei. I got her to take assistant training, and visited people and had sex, but i never got the china dress for some reason. Does anyone know what I need to do to get the China dress?

Also I've gotten my leadership max'ed and slave training at 4, with max'ed out ponygirl and 2 out of 3 lesbian training.
I'm not sure to be honest. I think there's a certain point when you get the chinese dress but I don't know. I remember having it at the end. I'll re-play her story and see what I can figure out.

EDIT: I can't help you. For some reason she won't let me train her sexually at all, regardless of the choice I choose for her. I think this is a glitch brought in by 3.09.

Hey, about Riesz's Wolf Knight ending, do I have to collect and submit all 7 cum at once or individually.

PS. Is there a plural form of cum?
All at once. And I don't really think there's a plural. They referred to it as units of cum in the game though so if you want to make it plural you could use that. But otherwise cum is kind of plural-ish.

Last edited:

IBox

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm not sure to be honest. I think there's a certain point when you get the chinese dress but I don't know. I remember having it at the end. I'll re-play her story and see what I can figure out.

EDIT: I can't help you. For some reason she won't let me train her sexually at all, regardless of the choice I choose for her. I think this is a glitch brought in by 3.09.

All at once. And I don't really think there's a plural. They referred to it as units of cum in the game though so if you want to make it plural you could use that. But otherwise cum is kind of plural-ish.
Well that sucks, after getting 1, my chances of getting a 2nd 1 is drops practically to 0.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

That's fixed in the currently upped full install.

Well that sucks, after getting 1, my chances of getting a 2nd 1 is drops practically to 0.
If you mean the demon cum, then the demon only escapes if you try to get more than 7 units of cum. (Or at least, I've never seen it escape before giving that much)

You Win The Prize

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

okay, WTF? i've deleted my old 3.07 and tried to download the new 3.09, but the stupid thing is not letting me extract any of the files! is this something with the file itself, or is it just my ALzip going wonky on me?

Dakeryas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Last time I tried it I got the China dress by lending Rei to Miss N for the party at night and choosing the option "go with miss N(or something similar a I don't remember it now)".