What's new

SIM [ cmacleod42] Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.2.06 2/18/12

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score
Re: Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.09

My slut counter went up when I trained a ponygirl recently, and I didn't have the slut trainer skill. Most likly this is hasn't been fully intregrated into the game as the Slut Maker background is one of the new ones.

accureye

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.09

hey creator made a new update for 3.09 unfortunate nothing new just a few minor fixs

lemoncw

Reputation score
Re: Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.08

I just downloaded this game and it is basically to only game I have downloaded online like this so I am not completely sure how it works. I was able to start it up but it seems none of the pictures come up. There is nothing showing appearance or housing or the slave girls when it says to pick a pupil. I can't play the game so I was wondering what might be wrong.
hi
i have the same problem since 3.09. dl the latest full version and i copied all files in one folder. but the game doesnt work, blank spaces everywhere, missing pics etc.
does anyone know, if it could be a conflict with the 10.1 update for the flashplayer? the sm exe still says, its flashplayer 9...
regards
lcw

accureye

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hi
i have the same problem since 3.09. dl the latest full version and i copied all files in one folder. but the game doesnt work, blank spaces everywhere, missing pics etc.
does anyone know, if it could be a conflict with the 10.1 update for the flashplayer? the sm exe still says, its flashplayer 9...
regards
lcw
@ lemoncw

humm did you just get the patch or the full installation ????

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

hi
regards
lcw
The actual game requires 3 downloads. If you only downloaded one thing, then you just downloaded the patch and not the game.

accureye

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The actual game requires 3 downloads. If you only downloaded one thing, then you just downloaded the patch and not the game.
thanks for clearing that up pheonix alugere

lemoncw

Reputation score

hehe. let me quote myself, because sometimes i don't know what i'm writing. mostly just buttonmashing on my keyboard and getting words out from it by chance... ;)
hi
[...] dl the latest full version and i copied all files in one folder [...]
thx, but no thx.... problem still unsolved.

regards
lcw

accureye

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.09d

hummm pc huh well dowload the latest flash from adobe see if that solves the prob otherwise tell me the specs of your pc or mac

Arrngrim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Very nice game, thank you.

crouler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone know, when the next update is due?

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

No, Cmac does this on his own time, so there will be no due dates for new versions except those he sets himself, and he doesn't always meet those anyway. As for any new slaves, the majority of those are now being done by other people, so there's no eta on those either.

Anatolj

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Would anyone be kind enough to tell me where could i download these fan made slaves? I've benn searching on masterbloodfer with no luck.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

At the moment Orihime and Menace are the only slaves made by people other than Cmac (or the original creator, Pooloka) that are complete. You'll find alpha versions of Ino, Aeris, and some Tohou character that I forget, and maybe a few others at various places, but I don't think there's any completed other than Orihime and Menace, and they're bundled with the main game.

sb02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

At the moment Orihime and Menace are the only slaves made by people other than Cmac (or the original creator, Pooloka) that are complete. You'll find alpha versions of Ino, Aeris, and some Tohou character that I forget, and maybe a few others at various places, but I don't think there's any completed other than Orihime and Menace, and they're bundled with the main game.
Ino is outdated I believe (at least that's the impression I get from the thread), although it might work with the 3.x Slavemakers (no idea in all honesty).

The ones I'm most aware of are Aeries and Peach, althought he guy doing Ino also has two custom assistants you can download (the twins that are already available, albeit seperately and with no special bonuses, and another character I'm not familiar with). You can find them all . Alternatively, just check the blog link in the first post and it'll have a few other sites listed there (that's where I found the above).

EDIT - Odd that you couldn't find them on Masterblood, since I'm pretty sure they're available there too. Try using the search function, that's how I found the Slavemaker forum there.

Anatolj

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ino is outdated I believe (at least that's the impression I get from the thread), although it might work with the 3.x Slavemakers (no idea in all honesty).

The ones I'm most aware of are Aeries and Peach, althought he guy doing Ino also has two custom assistants you can download (the twins that are already available, albeit seperately and with no special bonuses, and another character I'm not familiar with). You can find them all . Alternatively, just check the blog link in the first post and it'll have a few other sites listed there (that's where I found the above).

EDIT - Odd that you couldn't find them on Masterblood, since I'm pretty sure they're available there too. Try using the search function, that's how I found the Slavemaker forum there.
Thank you veary much for your quick response.
Well it seems i have no luck or skills in searching, because i never found any actual link from where i could downloads, only threads where fans spoke about ideas for future slaves.

sb02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you veary much for your quick response.
Well it seems i have no luck or skills in searching, because i never found any actual link from where i could downloads, only threads where fans spoke about ideas for future slaves.
- Download link there is the most recent I believe, check the bottom of the first post.

- Also the Ino thread, but the maker is focussing on finishing off these assistants before Ino.

- The latest Peach one.

And those are the ones I'm aware of/have used, though there could be more about or you can try making your own (they have a download pack somewhere in that forum that gives you everything you need).

I'd say Aeris is the most complete one, though it's best for futa slavemakers. Word of caution - there is a bad end in it, plus Aeiris' unique ending ends the game immediately (if you get a special event which ends in her asking you to help her then load up another save and avoid any of her unique events [drinking poitions and the like] until you want to end the game).

Gatsu Sama

Reputation score

Hello,

First scuse my poor english...

So, I play Slave maker 3.00 version, and I want to know if Menace is integrated in this version ? I have 35 in renown and I don't see her, bug or it's normal ?

And if not integrated, if i made update of my version to 3.09, my save will be erased or not ?

I wan't to know if possible if they're new slaves, I know they are a kit to create them and a group that doing this but i don't find where...

Thank you in advance and scuse me if my questions are already posted.

accureye

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hello,

First scuse my poor english...

So, I play Slave maker 3.00 version, and I want to know if Menace is integrated in this version ? I have 35 in renown and I don't see her, bug or it's normal ?

And if not integrated, if i made update of my version to 3.09, my save will be erased or not ?

I wan't to know if possible if they're new slaves, I know they are a kit to create them and a group that doing this but i don't find where...

Thank you in advance and scuse me if my questions are already posted.
ive got the answer for you and that is no your save will not be erased if you patch it if you get a brand new aka the full install it might

hope that helps

PrettyboyD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could anyone post the new links for the new slave maker and the patch too?

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Could anyone post the new links for the new slave maker and the patch too?
I'm actually a little confused by this request. Do you want links to 3.09d, both full and patch, on a service other than Megaupload? Or were you looking for the MU links? I really, really hope that you're asking for non-MU links. My hope for humanity is at stake.