What's new

SIM [ cmacleod42] Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.2.06 2/18/12

sb02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.09d

I'm actually a little confused by this request. Do you want links to 3.09d, both full and patch, on a service other than Megaupload? Or were you looking for the MU links? I really, really hope that you're asking for non-MU links. My hope for humanity is at stake.
And by that maikochan means the MU links are in the very first post in the thread, updated for whenever the newest one comes out. It also provides a link to the Blog, which provides the same links (and a few mirrors I believe) as well as links to the various development forums.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

It's not like they're hidden or anything. All I ask is that people take the time to do the bare minimum of searching for things before they ask. Is that too much to expect? And I was willing to direct him to windsongbard's 4shared account for non-MU uploads. I wasn't sure if it was linked to on Cmac's blog.

Gatsu Sama

Reputation score

Hello,

Ok, accureye thank you, i do the update and i don't lose my saved file. ^^

But, the problem with Menace slave don't be resolved, she don't appear in the slave folder... WTF ?

I've to download her and add her manualy in the slave folder ?

Thanks in advance. ^^

crouler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hello,

But, the problem with Menace slave don't be resolved, she don't appear in the slave folder... WTF ?

I've to download her and add her manualy in the slave folder ?

Thanks in advance. ^^
If she isn't there, then yes.

crouler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

WOOOT! Update coming soon ! :D

Reputation score

hey I think this maybe a bug..

I played a Male Pony Master background. It says in description that all slaves start with the equipment (in wiki) but it seems only the first one does... after that you need to buy it all again is that right?

accureye

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hey I think this maybe a bug..

I played a Male Pony Master background. It says in description that all slaves start with the equipment (in wiki) but it seems only the first one does... after that you need to buy it all again is that right?
nope it's not a bug even a female pony master background or even a amazon has to re buy the stuff

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

It's probably an unintended effect at the moment that has yet to be fixed.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Has he done anything with the kraken at the beach yet? or is that still not implemented

Reputation score

hmmm I am also wondering why 'lick her' command is not available for female slave masters?..

oh and is it best to play part 2 or part 3? or part one? whats the most complete/well rounded version of the game?

Last edited:

sb02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hmmm I am also wondering why 'lick her' command is not available for female slave masters?
You need to have Lesbian Trainer levels to do that and you'll need to invest in it to get some of them to do it (only one or two will do it at level 1 I believe, most at level 2 and the rest at level 3).

You get Lesbian Trainer levels by either starting as a Lesbian Trainer (for your background) or meeting up with the Lesbian in the Docks (the 1. section of it specifically). Specifically, you need to take a walk and accompany your slave (otherwise she won't offer to train you to train lesbian slaves). After that meeting you have to visit her for 10 days (1/day) and then you can attempt to make a slave a lesbian by getting them to do the lesbian action (you get a "yes/no" option afterwards).

oh and is it best to play part 2 or part 3? or part one? whats the most complete/well rounded version of the game?
If you're talking about the download parts then you need all of them to run the game, they're just split up because of the file size limits.

Mercsenary

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If you're talking about the download parts then you need all of them to run the game, they're just split up because of the file size limits.
The days when it was just two parts. Those were the days.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

I remember playing SimBrothel right on the webpage in an app. That's actually how I ended up finding Slave Maker.

Reputation score

Same as maikochan, but it was on Newgrounds in my case =X I'm not sure where everyone else first played it.

acunga

Lurker
Reputation score

how to train pony girls? I do not have the button to click to train pony girl.I have like 4 versions of the game including the last two on my comp and the first two had this button in the extreme section.I tough it was a bug but with the new one I though they will fix it.
I look up and saw that the pony girls even is turned on.On one I got all items and still the button is missing...Any ideas and help pls?:eek:

Last edited:

sb02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how to train pony girls? I do not have the button to click to train pony girl.I have like 4 versions of the game including the last two on my comp and the first two had this button in the extreme section.I tough it was a bug but with the new one I though they will fix it.
I look up and saw that the pony girls even is turned on.On one I got all items and still the button is missing...Any ideas and help pls?:eek:
1. Select "Take a Walk" and do it with the slave yourself (no getting the assistant to do it).

2. Visit the Docks (specifically the 1st area) until you meet with someone who mentions Epona, and how you should Visit her.

3. Visit Epona while your slave has all the pony-girl gear on (pony tail, bit gag and harness I believe).

4. Rinse and repeat another 9 times and you'll get Pony Trainer 1 (just like visiting the Lesbian gets you Lesbian Trainer 1), which allows you to train pony girls, provided they have max bondage (5) and have called you Master.

acunga

Lurker
Reputation score

exellent but i have 2 more questions:
who is Epona and where to find her
and what do u mean Rinse and repeat, i must do it with 9 girls or what?

accureye

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

epona is the girl who trains ponygirls and she will teach you how
i can answer that other question also by rinse and repeat he means basically you do it again liked you would wash your self you soap and the rinse basically you repeat the actions

sb02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry, probably shouldn't have used an expression like that.

By "rinse and repeat 9 times" I mean you have to visit her another 9 times with the same girl during the same game (so 10 in all) before you get your first rank in Pony Trainer (allowing you to train Pony Girls, although at first rank only a few will become one for you - you have to improve it to 3 before you can make any girl a Pony Girl, except for Tifa at least, as she's scripted to never become one).

As for Epona, she appears on the Visit screen after you follow the 1st and 2nd steps I outlined before, which is one of the 2 hour-long actions you can take during the day/night, although you can only visit one person a day (hence why it takes at least 10 days to train yourself up as a Pony Trainer, or Lesbian Trainer for that matter [and likely the other X Trainers that'll be released and that you learn through people]).

Last edited: