What's new

SIM [ cmacleod42] Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.2.06 2/18/12

acunga

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.09d

Thanks for the posts, I can not say how much I am happy to be able to do this trainer.And who can tell me about the other trainers you can unlock

sb02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the posts, I can not say how much I am happy to be able to do this trainer.And who can tell me about the other trainers you can unlock
The only other one I'm aware of at the moment is Lesbian Trainer, which you get in the same area actually (1st Docks area) except you have to keep doing it until a Lesbian offers your slave a yes/no choice. Click yes and (if I recall correctly) she says you should Visit her, just like the woman who suggests you should visit Epona. From there its the same as Pony Trainer (you need to visit her 10 times).

I believe cmac is working on other X Trainer abilities (for the next update even) but I'm not sure on the exacts (such as whether they'll be trainable, background or both).

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm just working on how to get cat-girl trainer... And I think he ought to make a cow-girl trainer stat also...

Farm shouldn't be the only place, You can just GO to Astrids when you wanna go Futa, you can't just GO anywhere when you wanna put one of em through the cow girl ending.

Just farm the farm over and over... And THEY get all the profits... Bastards, its MY slave!

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I think cumslut trainer, beast lover trainer, or tentacle breeder trainer might be worthwhile additions. ]:) *devil*

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well once you get Cumslut Kasumi you can get cumslut with anyone granted your using her as your assistant,

Hmmm... I wonder if you can get two different Kasumi in Sandbox... Cumslut and Normal. And I'm still trying for Reisz's Tentacle Master ending... Maybe a new type of Assistant if you keep her after?

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Nah you can't get two Kasumi's. I tried, it just changed to the more recent one. I tried while actually using regular Kasumi as an assistant and training cumslut Kasumi and vice versa as well as using someone other than Kasumi for an assistant.

I have a lot of hours in Sandbox for some reason xD Unfortunately on the new computer I lost all my data so now I'm re-doing it with the ability to have one money pool instead of two. It's a little annoying because you lose all the money afterward (though maybe I'm just doing it wrong or something), but if you get a ton of money with Shampoo super early, it pays off in being able to get armor really early and a lot of assistant slaves really early. I bought ever female, hermaphrodite, and servant in Shampoo's training just because I had that much money. It would go to waste anyway. :p

I gotta say, once you get really good at this game though it's kind of annoying to stick around and wait for the entire training to run out. You don't get the extra point if you don't stick around so for the most part I sit there with maxed out stats just wondering what I can do.

I hope singing and swimming eventually become important stats. Having them there so far just seem like wastes of money (unless you like looking at Alsha's awesome body).

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Akane should be more like her Manga/Anime Counterpart and impossible to train to swim...

Add a little comedy to the game it would, or Ranma being afraid of real Catgirls even as he's training to be a catslave...

Faustling

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone managed to get SM3 to run in Windows 7? I have downloaded it three times, from different sites, and each time the same problems occurred:

* Images do not load.
* Slaves to not load.
* The text which is supposed to identify buttons does not load.

This happens both in the browswer and the separate versions.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You have almost certainly downloaded an update/patch rather then the whole thing, or only one part of a multi-part download. The first post of this thread contains the full version 3.09d (3 parts, you need to download all of them).

Faustling

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oops, my bad. I thought the three-part download referred to a game in three parts, rather than a download in three parts, and I tried to play them separately. It plays OK in Windows 3, but with some minor bugs.

One of these relates to Kasumi. You can choose her as a slave, and but the image doesn't load, there's just a big blank where Kasumi should be. I don't understand this, the .png image seems fine when you look at it separately.

I notice some of the download sites offering "Slavemaker3v15 8 (With Updates and Kasumi Fix)", but that has to be bogus, because there's nothing about it in the designer's blog. (If you get a download from an unknown site, the chances are you will have to pay money for it, even if "free," and the file you download will not be the one you asked for, if they give you anything at all . . . other than a virus!)

All the designer says is, "K missing from Kasumi in slave selection screen," and that's for 3.1.09b, so it was surely fixed a long time ago. Anyone know what's going on?

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I think there might have been a SM2 v15 update 8, but 3.09d is certainly the most recent version, and there have been no 'fix' patches since then. (though 3.10 is due very soon, I think)

As to your specific issue, I have to say that I haven't encountered it. Kasumi appears as intended for me. You could try the official forums (linked from the development blog), it has a section for bug reports.

Faustling

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Good call, I swapped out the Kasume file, and she was OK.

On another subject have you been able to do anything with the assistant Hild? She's supposed to be magical, and there are special scripts associated with her, but I wasn't able to trigger any of them. She was just bland, generic assistant.

I was trying threesomes and lesbian sex. I went to the ruins day and night. I visited Astrid and the seer, and went to the seance. There were tentacle attacks. Hild didn't do a thing.

(My character: Male, straight, nonhuman ancestry, lives in the spooky house with half a dozen girls. Normal difficulty, no gods, dickgirls on, tentacles on, ponygirls off, incest off. I was messing around with Yuriba, mostly just as an experiment. She finished with max or near max in every attribute but Nymphomania and Tiredness, having every contest.)

Anyone know about Hild?

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

You know anything about the attic in the mansion, I think it was? Have they done anything about that because it saids to avoid it or stay out in its description when you're buying houses.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

If I remember correctly from the old Hild from SM2.x, she'll prevent rapes from occuring in the slums, but only from humans, not tentacles. Other than some interesting pieces of dialog at points and her stat changes, that's all I've ever seen her do.

And house exploration is still unimplemented.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Hild might have more "special" stuff if you're training Belldandy. A lot of the older assistants interacted more with slaves from their "source series" - so Shampoo got special lines if you trained Ranma.

Faustling

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Check out what's in the SM3/Images/Hild folder:

Hild-Anal
Hild-Angry
Hild-Raped
Hild-Runaway
Hild-Spanked
Hild-Wet
Hild

There's nothing like that for any other assistant. She must have a big storyline somewhere, but I haven't found it.

I don't think there's nothing in the mansion's attic, it's just atmosphere, like the spooky house's yard being hard to keep clean. Nothing spooky about the spooky house anyway, so far as I can tell.

Faustling

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

By the way, someone uploaded a new slave, Princess Peach:

Has anyone put her through the paces yet?

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Check out what's in the SM3/Images/Hild folder:
I wouldn't read too much into that. There are a lot of legacy things left over from much older versions, and some things that are part way through being updated to new styles of coding.

It may be that when he broke the assistants out into separate files he revealed that they weren't all stored in the same way and didn't bother fixing it. Or that he plans to eventually break the images out for all the assistants, and only did Hild as an example for people coding their own. Or he experimented with a different storage method for hild and decided not to update all the others, but hasn't bothered changing it back. Or it could be an artifact of his personal non-compiled version that he forgot to remove from one of the uploads. Or something else entirely.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Might be a 'duh' question, but:

If you're a female slave maker, do you need to train the slave to be lesbian for them to confess their love to you?

Because I keep trying to get one to confess and so far nothing work(the heart symbol has been big enough to fit its column for a few days already)

sb02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Might be a 'duh' question, but:

If you're a female slave maker, do you need to train the slave to be lesbian for them to confess their love to you?

Because I keep trying to get one to confess and so far nothing work(the heart symbol has been big enough to fit its column for a few days already)
I've honestly no idea, however it wouldn't surprise me if that was the case, as the descriptive text of being a female slave maker says it is difficult for slaves to love you so it'd make sense, although that could simply be a penalty to how fast they come to love you without lesbian training or even pure descriptive text.

I just checked the Wiki and there's nothing there either way on it, but it might be worth checking on the main forums if no one here knows.