SIM [ cmacleod42] Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.2.06 2/18/12

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.09d

"Peach is incomplete... Very advanced but incomplete"

Least thats what it said on Developers blog

Methinks better to wait till fully operational new transformations, forms, endings, and bad events along with the two new slaves were foretold in next version

Faustling

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

While I have your attention: There seems to be a minor bug with lesbian training. I was with Ayane when I encountered the lesbian trainer in the port area. When I assented to lesbian training, Ayane's love for me dropped one degree and would not come back again. As she had already declared her love, this had no practical effect. She did not turn into a lesbian, perhaps because my skill was zero. I later discovered that my lesbian training skill could not be increased between slaves: I had one point to distribute between my skill (trainer, leader, sword and tentacles), but there was no way of increasing lesbian trainer. Perhaps this was because my character was male, but if that was the reason, then males shouldn't be training lesbians at all.

About the attic: If I were more clever, I might create an .swf file myself and put something up there for an incautious slavegirl to find.

sb02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If your skill was 0 then you can't train lesbians at all. You need to have a skill of 1 to train lesbians (and I think Shampoo and maybe one or two others are the only ones you can make lesbians with only 1 level in it).

You need to visit Tena 10 times to get your Lesbian Trainer up to level 1 and only after that can you actually train lesbians, it's the same for Epona and Pony Training.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

While I have your attention: There seems to be a minor bug with lesbian training. I was with Ayane when I encountered the lesbian trainer in the port area. When I assented to lesbian training, Ayane's love for me dropped one degree and would not come back again. As she had already declared her love, this had no practical effect. She did not turn into a lesbian, perhaps because my skill was zero. I later discovered that my lesbian training skill could not be increased between slaves: I had one point to distribute between my skill (trainer, leader, sword and tentacles), but there was no way of increasing lesbian trainer. Perhaps this was because my character was male, but if that was the reason, then males shouldn't be training lesbians at all.

About the attic: If I were more clever, I might create an .swf file myself and put something up there for an incautious slavegirl to find.
On how to acquite:
Personally supervise visits to the Port Area Docks until you meet the Lesbian (person). Visit her afterwards to gain .1 levels each visit, until you reach level 1

And yes some girl requires higher than level 1.

And in case of Naru, she can't be trained to be lesbian at all.

And apparently Naru's assistance doesn't really work .- . the blowjob/fuck skills still hit the cap and stays there.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Only upgrade available so far (not full version), but it appears to add cat training for several girls, fairy transformation events for several girls, and a few other odds and ends.

Honestly I think most of the work went into the translation system. Which is good and interesting from a "practice with coding" standpoint but not much of a draw to people who speak English fluently.

Also: "Note DO NOT train Minako yet, she is not compatible with the new system. an update will follow for her."

accureye

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

HEY........... accureye is back new news slavemaker 3.10 is up and running have fun people

not a full download just a upgrade patch you will need 3.09d i believe full download coming this weekend hopfully

Last edited:

Mercsenary

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

HEY........... accureye is back new news slavemaker 3.10 is up and running have fun people

not a full download just a upgrade patch you will need 3.09d i believe full download coming this weekend hopfully
I... he... What?

the person above you just said the same thing... :confused::confused::confused::confused:

:eek:

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

New update available... looks like just bug fixes and what not

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm still debating whether I want it since he took out Slave Trainer 5. I liked them being practically overpowered really early on, it was nice xD

Has anyone been playing the newer version yet? What's fairy and catgirl training like?

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Fairy training consists of helping the fairies out in the farm (Or maybe not, havn't tried that yet), getting the fairy ring, and then visiting the forest a lot. Like he said, it's only for Shampoo, Ranma and Akane so far.

Catgirl training is a lot nicer I think. There's a lot of new events for them, especially at the two parties. It took me a little while to find out how to start it though, so I'll point you in the right direction: Have her train in singing for a while.

mikmak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

is there a way to apply cheats to the game????

@thetwo

the download link to 3.1.10 is not working.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

is there a way to apply cheats to the game????

@thetwo

the download link to 3.1.10 is not working.
Depends on which cheat, but for the most part it's just editing certain numbers.

The easiest 'cheat' would be obedience and gold, just click on the letter G in the gold value (you get both, can't pick only one).

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

The easiest way to cheat is to open up your save in a .sol editor. Easy as pie to edit just about anything then. Gold, personal gold, individual values, skills, etc.

mikmak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@maikochan

dear where can i find that .sol file I have searched the game folder after saving the game and also searched the temp internet files folder??? and also what is the name of good .sol editor

assmaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm using a program that seems to just be called .sol editor. The savegame files for Slavemaker are located in

C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia and the filenames are SM*.sol, where the * is the number of slave slot. So if you wanted to edit the first save slot, you'd edit SM1.sol

mikmak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

:)thankx buddy:)

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The easiest 'cheat' would be obedience and gold, just click on the letter G in the gold value (you get both, can't pick only one).
How come I'm only NOW just finding out about this?

Would'a made things a bit easier...

Anything else anyone has to share?

Strangetruth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm using a program that seems to just be called .sol editor. The savegame files for Slavemaker are located in

C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia and the filenames are SM*.sol, where the * is the number of slave slot. So if you wanted to edit the first save slot, you'd edit SM1.sol
You wanna know something funny? This is the answer (in red) to a question I was just about to ask...:D:D:D And in green Would be the answer to the next one too,
You lot must be Psychic or summat.

How come I'm only NOW just finding out about this?

Would'a made things a bit easier...

Anything else anyone has to share?
You could try SMwiki, it's pretty up to date on all of the stuffing going on.

Last edited:

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Now THAT I found on my own...

Thanks anyway...