SIM [ cmacleod42] Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.2.06 2/18/12

Mercsenary

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.09d

Blog of the game designer:

V3.09d

Patch from 3.09 to 3.09d

(You only need this if you don't already have menace.)
All you had to was go to the first page...

Thatoneguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

3.1.10 update coming soonish.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Actually the 3.1.10a update is already here...

It entails:

Fixes
- catgirl and other events did not reset between slaves
- Natsu's hunt did not reset
- Harness/Superior harness description and purchasing was broken
- cat burglar options were reversed
- uninhibitory potion could do unlimited expansion
- item placement for Akane/Ranma/Shampoo
- various typos
- more fixes, should have all reported bugs fixed

New/Changed
- Miss.N's party is easier to attend. Shampoo can attend even as your first slave
- Carburglar hunt will happen for all slaves
- More encounters in the catburglar hunt, one appropriate for today. Only 4 per slave so it can take a few slaves to see all
- Catgirl image for Lady Farun
- start of events for Tentacle Hybrid. Just a start, not complete by far

Edit:

Last edited:

Rosivok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it just me or is Kasumi buggy im V3.10 ? every time i try to pick her the game freezes and i have to exit and reload.

also I saw something about Minako being buggy if you put on her cat suit, is that still a problem in 3.10? (befor I try it)

Thatoneguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Actually the 3.1.10a update is already here...

It entails:

Fixes
- catgirl and other events did not reset between slaves
- Natsu's hunt did not reset
- Harness/Superior harness description and purchasing was broken
- cat burglar options were reversed
- uninhibitory potion could do unlimited expansion
- item placement for Akane/Ranma/Shampoo
- various typos
- more fixes, should have all reported bugs fixed

New/Changed
- Miss.N's party is easier to attend. Shampoo can attend even as your first slave
- Carburglar hunt will happen for all slaves
- More encounters in the catburglar hunt, one appropriate for today. Only 4 per slave so it can take a few slaves to see all
- Catgirl image for Lady Farun
- start of events for Tentacle Hybrid. Just a start, not complete by far

Edit:
Nah, Im talking about 3.1.10b...
Was going to be out on the 6th. Delayed untill he feels better.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh, then I still gots some more incoming fun waiting to go splat then?

YAY!

Rosivok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Two questions about Menace.

one... how do i get her cat costume to show up in the tailors?

two... ive seen it befor, but cant find the way to turn her into a herm, i know its not astrid, but can seem to find what works.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The 3.1.10b updates was finally

Apparently just about every file was changed, so there will be no upgrade, just the full download:

Mostly bugfixes, but some of the 3.1.10a changes were applied to all the slaves, there is now a "devil wings" event, and several beta slaves (made by people other then the original author, and possibly not fully complete?) were added (peach and Aeris).

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Two Part 2's in your post...

Need help in finding out how to get past 50 cat-slave training.. I look around for events that should affect and increase the score, but it stops at 50 and will not go on, even through it says 50 out of a 100. Anyone willing to help me?

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Go to Miss N's party and go outdoors. She'll accept being a catgirl and the training can go up to 100 then.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

forgive me if this has been discussed already, but how do you start cat girl training? I've talked to the catgirl singing instructor, but I haven't been able to get past that. Also I have had trouble getting pony girl training. even after buying the superior harness, leash, bit gag and getting the ponytail. I am also interested in becoming a corrupt tentacle hybrid, anyone know if there's anything for that or how to do it?

sb02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

forgive me if this has been discussed already, but how do you start cat girl training? I've talked to the catgirl singing instructor, but I haven't been able to get past that.
Are you personally supervising it? To my knowledge you have to personally supervise the singing lessons to trigger the initial event.

lso I have had trouble getting pony girl training. even after buying the superior harness, leash, bit gag and getting the ponytail.
Personally Supervised Take A Walk -> Docks -> 1. -> keep visiting until a ponyslave training tells you you should visit (and yes, it's bolded) Mistress Epona -> visit Mistress Epona 10 times with your slave in minimum ponyslave gear (tail, bit gag and harness I believe).

I am also interested in becoming a corrupt tentacle hybrid, anyone know if there's anything for that or how to do it?
Not sure what you mean by "corrupt" tentalce hybrid, but either way be aware it's an incomplete background (although with some events coded for it).

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, I eventually got it. For both, thanks. THough now I'm having trouble getting cat girl ending, even though I have 2 ranks in Cat girl trainer. It's in sandbox mode, though I don't know if that has anything to do with anything or not. Currently the slaver I'm working on has 2 in ponygirl, lesbian and cat girl trainer, 100 in crossbow, dagger, sword and naginata skill, 1 in leadership and 2 in slave training.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Well, it's probably obvious, and I don't expect you're doing this, but just in case, and for some stupider people looking at this, you can't train a girl as a catgirl if she's also a ponygirl. That out of the way...

Once you get her the ears and tail (or in some cases, the dress) and she's wearing them, have her do the usual stuff, and she'll likly randomly encounter catgirls, much like Minako's catgirl path before. Keep looking on the Slave Stat 2 page until her catgirl training gets to 30. Then have to take a walk at the farm until she meets another catgirl who offers to train her. Say yes (obviously) and then resume bringing her training up until it hits 50. Then take her to Miss N's party and have her spend time outside and she'll accept being a catgirl. After this, you get the catgirl ending, though the training can keep going up to 100, I havn't noticed an effect for doing so though, but that doesn't mean there isn't one.

Easy ways to bring up the catgirl training number are to send her to Miss N's party (even if her training is less than 50, sending her outside will still bring it up), the Courtesan's party (Go to dinner and you'll get a catgirl option), the catgirl hunt (visit the palace during the day to meet a catgirl member of the watch, then have the slave take a walk at 10pm (2200) in the town center), and the ever popular save-scumming.

Again, I'm not sure if Menace is compatable with the new catgirl mechanics, and I understand Minako has gotten some updates in relation to it. I havn't tried her yet though, so I can't say much there.

Rosivok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, Minako can get to the full cat savior path.

Menace is trainable if you have cat trainer 2 (also tifa is pony trainable if you have trainer 3).

What im having trouble with is getting menace's cat suit...where and how?

That goes for Aeris's other 2 dresses as well. The novelty bikini was no problem, but the top end dress i have no idea what to do to get it to pop up.

Tried to play peach, wouldnt load up tho, game locked when i tried, the good news is that Kasumi is working now.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Peach never froze on me when I played.
I've gotten Perfect Slave for Shampoo with special training in Catgirl and Courtesan Training. I also had her a dick girl. I've gotten like 54, I didn't get a 100. She also ended up having a little bit of Fairy affinity :3.
I'm working on Reisz now, going for dickgirl tentacle queen >:3. Then I'll try working with either Peach or Ayane.

You Win The Prize

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

right then! since nobody's said anything, I'll put it out there now. don't do peach unless you've got good armor and you've trained a lot in a good weapon. you'll automatically have to fight toad, luigi and mario in progressive difficulty. you'll have to fight bowser after that. spare him and you'll get peach's special outfit, an SM outfit that she pulls on to get revenge on bowser with. there's another possible route that I haven't been able to get to confirm yet, involving peach taking a bunch of mushrooms, going to a cave in a trance, getting tentacle-raped by petey pihrana, and getting some sort of seed to plant in the slums. after the tentacle rape, I can't get it to progress any farther, so it may conflict with the sparing bowser thing. confirmation is needed.
haven't tried aeris yet, so I don't have any comments on here yet. anybody tried her yet?

Rosivok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Aeris is intresting, wiki has some information about the endings, but its like 60 blowjobs and milkings, all done befor the last 2 weeks.
there is a morning event (your covered in cum), that has to happen, then you start the mornings off with a cat nap and be naughty. hopefully that gets the lust faerie ending.

right now im reloading the entire game plus the update, so ill have to play through all the others (shampoo, akane, etc.) so i have the skill for aeris again. (btw, it takes les trainer 3 to get her to do the training, didnt try pony trainer - so dont know if its a 2 or 3, and there isnt a faerie transform for her in 3.10b, dont know about 3.10c yet)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Aeris is intresting, wiki has some information about the endings, but its like 60 blowjobs and milkings, all done befor the last 2 weeks.
there is a morning event (your covered in cum), that has to happen, then you start the mornings off with a cat nap and be naughty. hopefully that gets the lust faerie ending.

right now im reloading the entire game plus the update, so ill have to play through all the others (shampoo, akane, etc.) so i have the skill for aeris again. (btw, it takes les trainer 3 to get her to do the training, didnt try pony trainer - so dont know if its a 2 or 3, and there isnt a faerie transform for her in 3.10b, dont know about 3.10c yet)
When selecting your background, select Option -> Gameplay -> check Sandbox mode.

What this does is lets you train whoever (except Rei if you have Old God background), as many times as you want. There's a few campaign-only things in the game, but they're not that important.

Happy fapping.

I'm restarting my character because somehow the save got corrupted and my character's name is renamed to some random, long text.