What's new

SIM [ cmacleod42] Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.2.06 2/18/12

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Slavemaker Revised Now up to 2x9.10

well damn... er are they gonna fix that?
Edit: ok try choosing someone who can go to the ruins, I've found them there a lot recently.

Last edited:

ail

Lurker
Reputation score

the fortune teller can provide assistance with finding tentacles. After having the fortune teller come up once at the end of the day, you can visit her at the beginning of each day - occasionally, there will be a note saying 'please have her avoid this area, as I see dark things chasing and catching her there'. Then, you can just reload to the start of the day, visit the indicated place, and should get attacked. (I actually got Tifa raped in the forest once by doing this)

However, the rate of attacks does seem much less than before for Tifa and Riesz.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Going to the fortune teller does not use up your walk for the day. Also, the fortune teller only seems to do that on nights of the new moon.

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

Going to the fortune teller does not use up your walk for the day. Also, the fortune teller only seems to do that on nights of the new moon.
It also does that for any days near new-moon, and only if there's a guaranteed tentacle attack.(Some days there is, some days there isn't)

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

For some reason I can't sign up to the other forum, so I'm posting this here in hopes it gets to the creator/editor.

Unbind 'New Game' from the N key, please.

It's very frustrating that there isn't even a 'are you sure?' option that pops up.

WerWulf

Lurker
Reputation score

would it be possible for someone to place all the download links in order in a single post please.

Also there is another group working on updating slavemaker including the original author, located on the funnygames.biz site. however they made a single update before hitting trouble and i now beleive their project has stopped.

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

I have a version of this that has been edited to include a few cheat options. The problem is that it's the 2x7 version, I believe. Would anyone be interested in that? Change log below.

- Clicking "G" no longer sets cheater mode, also +5k instead of +1k
- Removed money loss events when walking to place
- Tweaked event changes to accommodate above
- Unlimited Visits/Walks

That is more or less it. The only other change was that the buttons got fudged when I decompiled and repacked into swf. Otherwise it works the same. If you use the hot-keys, I doubt you'll even notice.

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

or you could just save scum...

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I have a version of this that has been edited to include a few cheat options. The problem is that it's the 2x7 version, I believe. Would anyone be interested in that? Change log below.
Meh, why not just post it anyway?

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

Sure. Just drop the file into the main Slavemaker directory.

sgb

Lurker
Reputation score

or you could just save scum...
This is more or less the only way to get certain events within the time limit, especially for the 50 day characters and event heavy characters. You really shouldn't need the gold cheat though, as simply finishing with good results is pretty damn easy once you know what to do early on.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

This is more or less the only way to get certain events within the time limit, especially for the 50 day characters and event heavy characters. You really shouldn't need the gold cheat though, as simply finishing with good results is pretty damn easy once you know what to do early on.
Sandbox mode is always fun.

alex666p

Lurker
Reputation score

I am sorry, but how can I visit fortune teller? What button shell I push?

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

It's a random event, I think you can see it in town center or docks, maybe even in the slums? I think it's everywhere except forest or lake.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

The fortune teller that we have all been referring to is not what Zero is saying, but rather the random event you will sometimes get at the end of the day where a woman asks to tell your fortune for 10 gold. If you accept you will be able to visit her in the future while taking a walk to spend 10 more gold on a new fortune. I don't believe visiting her like that actually uses up your walk for the day.

Edit: zero is referring to a fortune teller money loss event.

Last edited:

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Can someone post the updates available on a site besides rapid share?

Or are they available on the forum it's being made on?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I don't think they're uploaded to anything else.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Eh... That's not cool. I can only get up to 2.7. All the RS links have been taken down after that.
If that's your problem, try these links, they should still work. (It's the most recent version 2x11)

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Sweet, thanks!