What's new

SIM [ cmacleod42] Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.2.06 2/18/12

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.2.06 2/18/12

Apparantly things have gotten a bit better for him recently.
He's investing his time into A Spell for All almost exclusively.
Anyway, I'm just necroing this thread for one purpose:

I still play this, and I'm sure others do too.
But one thing has always bothered me - the encounter rate of the Orc and Dark Elf bandit in the forest. They were way too high and interfering with my plans for the ultimate Dickgirl Faerie Courtesan Cumslut.

Only two days ago I figured out how to edit these encounter rates and what I can currently do is limited to the Orc and Dark Elf Bandit.
I realise these are unlicensed edits but for reference, the default rates are about 25% for the Orc and roughly 20% for the Dark Elf. I chopped them down to 15% and 10% respectively. It's more manageable but I got sick and mofoing tired of that god damn Orc and that unfinished Dark Elf encounter.

If people want (and if I meet no opposition) I can supply an edited file for this purpose. Just PM me and tell me how you want the variables set up for this.

Please note that at the moment, I can't influence much outside of these two intrusive events.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh some one still keeps up to date with this game? mind if i ask you some questions?

aside from tentacles pregnancies that have been there forever.

is there any other way to get you (female MC) or your slaves pregnant? is human pregnancy possible yet?

is there bestiality for any one aside from that egyption girl?

is the orc encounter you talk about a battle or an H-scene?

final question, is there a torrent up for the latest complete version?

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Most recent version is 3.5.01.
Currently, the game stands at about 6GB. So the tor files are quite large to accomodate for that.

The FemSlaver can get pregnant though other means... Probably the FuSlaver can as well. I tested it with Futa Slaves an contraceptives off. That works. Don't know if rape pregnancy is a thing though.

Not sure about beastiness either. I'm going out on a limb here, but I'm gonna say now.

The Orc encounter and Dark Elf bandits are battles. 25% is way too high in an area that has heaps of content all at lower frequencies.

(links taken from the blog)

There's also a magnet link:

Even with 3.5.01 there's some events that are unfinished as well as missing flavour text in a few instances.

As he's locked the blog from comments, the best way to get in touch with him would be through Futanari Palace or Hypnopics.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what are the other means you are talking about? i want to try them out. thanks for the links.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

other means
I really only tested it with Futa Slaves. There may be more, but the key is generally to turn contraceptives off. I really don't know about other impreg events, however.