What's new

SIM [ cmacleod42] Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.2.06 2/18/12

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.0

1 bad ending I found is
you get turned into a milk slave by the farmer.

Caramoor

Lurker
Reputation score

So, I found what may be a cheat. As I've never been quite proficient with the spoiler bar, just close your eyes and scroll real fast while humming loudly if you don't want it.

[[[[At certain times you can click on the picture behind your amount of gold. (slave gold not personal) It appears to give your girl a lot of random items + dresses + obedience. This enables you to get the best dress and some items you may otherwise have had to hunt for.]]]]

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

[[[[At certain times you can click on the picture behind your amount of gold. (slave gold not personal) It appears to give your girl a lot of random items + dresses + obedience. This enables you to get the best dress and some items you may otherwise have had to hunt for.]]]]
Training certain slaves enables debug mode, which turns the standard cheat into something like what you describe. The fact that the debug code wasn't removed from some of the slaves in v3 is a bug and will be fixed in the first bugfix release.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

1 bad ending I found is
you get turned into a milk slave by the farmer.
That ending has been in since 15.7, I believe. The two new ones are what I described up above, from Cmac himself.

There's at least one more on the way in the next update, the Tentacle Whore ending.

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

Could anyone point me to a wiki or post how to get these new endings and bad endings perhaps?

raven8

Reputation score

Genuinely sorry to tl;dr on my first post, but for what it's worth, I've done a lot more Googling than you might think on this: Has anyone figured out just what the requirements are to make a girl fall in love? Shampoo was a snap; it happened by accident. Yurika always "looked like she wanted to say something," when the heart icon was maxed, but never did (despite having permission to speak). I reloaded a Yurika save, had her do a lesbian act and shift to lesbian training, and boom, she's in love. I haven't been able to get ANY other girl to fall in love with me, and I can't quite figure out what condition is blocking it.

Cappy

Reputation score

When I try to open the .swf with my browser, it just shows three pictures of girls overlapping each other, and I can't seem to get it to work,
Halp?

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

There is a wiki, but it hasn't been updated yet for version 3, so you just have to try and find them the hard way.

For falling in love what usually works for me is spamming kiss you. It also depends on your sex and background. Possibly your faith as well though I'm not sure on that one.

No clue on why it's doing that sorry, Cappy.

raven8

Reputation score

For falling in love what usually works for me is spamming kiss you. It also depends on your sex and background. Possibly your faith as well though I'm not sure on that one.
That's my technique for getting them to max, but that's where they break off with wanting to say something, but not doing it. :/ Sex is male, all slaves have been hetero. Faith was new gods.

Cappy

Reputation score

Oh well, if anybody has an idea feel free to PM me or just post it in this thread, I'll look up the wiki in like two weeks or something if no results.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

have you tried running the exe?

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wait, Shampoo is a snap? I've like maxed her everything except maybe skills (she's still 5 at a lot, though - 0 on lesbian and bondage-stuff) - she hasn't confessed, unless it's when she turns into a perma-futa by Astrid.

I still haven't been able to bypass that no-next-button bug that I mentioned. :\

Cappy

Reputation score

Ehm, that can't be good, I only have a .swf, no .exes anywhere.

Cappy

Reputation score

If you where to read the previous posts, you would realise that the .swf doesn't work and that's why she recommended I use the .exe, your advice implies that I didn't do the most absolutely obvious choice of action.
Quite frankly I'm offended.
>:l

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Don't have this?

It should be packaged with the game - Slavemaker 3 opens in Adobe Flash Player 9, whereas my other flashes open in 10.

If not, you could try downloading a flash player and opening the .swf with it.

Cappy

Reputation score

Hmm, missing a couple folders there too apparently, I'll re-download it from the site tomorrow, rather than waste my time when something most probably went wrong, thanks for the help.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You'll need all three SMv3 files, plus possibly the Ayane.swf in the folder at the top - if it says that Ayane.swf is broken when you unzip, like.

raven8

Reputation score

Wait, Shampoo is a snap? I've like maxed her everything except maybe skills (she's still 5 at a lot, though - 0 on lesbian and bondage-stuff) - she hasn't confessed, unless it's when she turns into a perma-futa by Astrid.
Yep, Shampoo was a snap. She always confesses for me. Definitely not related to futa; I've got no fondness for that and have futanari turned off.

Still no luck figuring out what's blocking girls from confessing their love with the heart icon is at its maximum size. Driving me nuts--that, and that some girls just won't call me master, even with obedience maxed and temperament at 0. I'd like details on love and master similar to the details on endings that the game hands you when you finish a girl.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

That's my technique for getting them to max, but that's where they break off with wanting to say something, but not doing it. :/ Sex is male, all slaves have been hetero. Faith was new gods.
Once you have a high enough heart level, your slaves have a chance to randomly say they love you at dayroll (The time when the traveling merchant, the cheating, the tentacle kidnapping, and the rest happen). However, I believe that just about every dayroll event has a higher priority to happen, so if a different dayroll event occurs, she won't say she loves you at that dayroll. Also, some talents affect how much affection is needed for love anyway.

Also, accepting love causes many penalties. One is a -20 to your score, also, though, you'll end up automatically buying back the slave (So no profit at the end of the slave period), and you take a hit as well for doing something unprofessional.

Edit: Also, for raising heart levels, kissing, fucking, giving gifts, and having her work in the brothel when she enjoys it (joy goes up) seem to raise her heart level.