What's new

ACT [ ankoku marimokan] アンコクマリモカン Splatter School スプラッタースクール ~横スクロールエログロリョナアクション~ RE092968 RJ092968

Incognito

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Splatter School

Yay no stage select when you get past stage 1. Gonna be a long haul.

lolcats

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can't seem to even start the game, on the start screen nothing moves or activates anything...

OP
EggsnBacon

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah... she was DEFINITELY trying to escape from the school. -_-
I believe a certain someone owes a certain someone an apology~

noX111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well, you unlock the stage select after beating the game. (oh joy) I ran through this one pretty quickly; the options on the main menu include "start" stage select" "cg mode" "dead anime mode"(don't get too excited; it's just the game-sprites shown whenever you're getting killed/raped) and "exit". The good thing is, you unlock ALL the death/rape animations after clearing the game; however, this game has replay value, as you have to unlock all game over CGs by pressing "no" on the continue option, after you get owned.

And, just to clear things up, she is not trying to escape; she is actually trying to kill the final boss. in fact, to achieve this, she goes even DEEPER into the school. ..............just saying.

Last edited:

salsher19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

after beating the game i noticed there's a folder with the game that has a complete save for those who just want to see the CG and unlock the dead anime mode (which is death animations). Hated the last boss :mad:

lolcats

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

anyone got a fix for the game not recognizing any input on startup? :(

ReconForceDevice

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well, you unlock the stage select after beating the game. (oh joy) I ran through this one pretty quickly; the options on the main menu include "start" stage select" "cg mode" "dead anime mode"(don't get too excited; it's just the game-sprites shown whenever you're getting killed/raped) and "exit". The good thing is, you unlock ALL the death/rape animations after clearing the game; however, this game has replay value, as you have to unlock all game over CGs by pressing "no" on the continue option, after you get owned.

And, just to clear things up, she is not trying to escape; she is actually trying to kill the final boss. in fact, to achieve this, she goes even DEEPER into the school. ..............just saying.
Does unlocking the Game Over CGs depend on what stage you give up on or the type of enemy/boss that kills you?

WendigoJoe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does unlocking the Game Over CGs depend on what stage you give up on or the type of enemy/boss that kills you?
A little bit of both. It's more determined by the enemy, but sometimes (like with the red worm things) the same enemy on a different stage will give you a different CG.

Of course, alot of game overs are shared, and some deaths lack a game over (like the giant vagoo. A+ for cool enemy, F- for no game over CG), so there's a bit of trial and error.

Last edited:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Okay....how do you beat the third boss? Doesn't seem to be any opening for a safe attack, and he only randomly gets knocked back.
An easy way to beat him is to save the shotgun that you get in the stage right before the boss. Don't shoot anything til you get to the boss and then you can easily beat him. Worked for me!

Aerogablaze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I seem to be adding those two lines in wrong..As I can never get the Option to become unlocked..Do you just copy and paste over? or.. Am I missing something

WendigoJoe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I seem to be adding those two lines in wrong..As I can never get the Option to become unlocked..Do you just copy and paste over? or.. Am I missing something
Once you get a game over and quit, the game will generate a save file (save.ini). Just copy and paste anywhere in that save file and it should work.

Also, you can just resave the attachment as save.ini and drop it directly into your game folder. Whichever way works best for you :)

Last edited:

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

if you put

[kuria]
01=1

in your save file it unlocks the Stage Selection so you can play the game and unlock the CGs as you go

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Since nobody's done this yet and the gallery is in japanese, I made a list of what each animation is in the "Dead Anime Gallery". Just compare numbers to see which is which.

The list in an attachment on this post.

Attachments

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I really like playing this game. Compared to their previous game, this one is way better in my opinion. Also, this game can get F-R-E-A-K-Y as hell. Not that that's a bad thing, I kinda like freaky games. Some freaky things that stood out the most were some of the bosses. The freakiest being the last one. When I first kicked off its mask, that face immediately began to creep the hell out of me with its sporadic face movements and that eye looking everywhere. Also, has anyone used the chainsaw yet? It's pretty funny and creepy at the same time.
Anyway, I feel this game is great and it does good in the gaming department as well as the fetish district. I'd give it a... 8/10. Good overall but can get frustrating as well, like not being able to stage select until after you beat the game.

UnknownFox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This is pretty cool, granted the 2nd boss was beyond easy and I had to stop at level 3 so will pick it up later. I do find it funny, if it wasn't for the X-rating, I could almost see this being in an arcade, but perhaps that is just because of the "Game Over" voice over at the end mixed with the style it has.

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well i beat this game..still got some CGs to unlock..
The game itself is not bad..last boss is a motherfuker !!!!!
Only one complaint..THE SFX ARE SOOO ANNOYING!!
Sometimes they dont even sync with the sex..moves..
Other than that the sounds have a tempo to it..it could make an awesome beat if i did some modifications :(

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Game is decent I guess...nothing great though. It is definitely not even close to demonophobia gore wise but it does get pretty bad at times. It's your basic 'walk to the right and get to the goal' type of game with no variation other than enemy types. Bosses are easy enough...just requiring a small amount of timing maybe here and there. Animations are pretty good but the sound effects kind of hold the overall quality back. I'd give the game a 6/10.

Demonophobia is a much much much better game all-round.