What's new

ACT [ ankoku marimokan] アンコクマリモカン Splatter School スプラッタースクール ~横スクロールエログロリョナアクション~ RE092968 RJ092968

manty5

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Splatter School [Currently in development]

Psst.

There's a qualitative difference between "Oh I'm gonna hate the lack of motivations in this game" and "I'll bet she's trying to fight her way out, based on her default weapon choice."

For those of us (cough eggy cough) who don't yet possess the requisite reading comprehension level, a free hint: One is speculating from available facts, and the other is speculating from a lack of facts where no reasonable observer would expect the fact to be revealed yet.

Sorry if all those words over four letters in length caused any pain to our more vulnerable members.

OP
EggsnBacon

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

..Eh, I'm really not going to participate in whatever you're trying to start here. If you wish not to partake in "baseless discussions" then I would appreciate you gettin' off mah grill and just move on. If you want to criticize someone's fantasies in a Hentai Forum, this really isn't a place for you.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

..Eh, I'm really not going to participate in whatever you're trying to start here. If you wish not to partake in "baseless discussions" then I would appreciate you gettin' off mah grill and just move on. If you want to criticize someone's fantasies in a Hentai Forum, this really isn't a place for you.
Manty didn't criticize your fantasies...just stating why people have certain beliefs in regards to the storyline. Unfortunately, he also used words that some people won't understand.

OP
EggsnBacon

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah, but I'm just saying in a general standpoint... sounded like he wanted to ruffle some feathers since he included statements which could be deemed insulting to one's intelligence, which is unneeded here.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Yeah, but I'm just saying in a general standpoint... sounded like he wanted to ruffle some feathers since he included statements which could be deemed insulting to one's intelligence, which is unneeded here.
Won't argue with that point but he didn't say anything about fantasies...just demeaning intelligence.

Cappy

Reputation score

statements which could be deemed insulting to one's intelligence, which is unneeded here.
I disagree, there needs to be more arguments, drama, and violence. And I don't mean in Hentai Games, I mean the discussion of Hentai Games.

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

Definitely more drama. And chutzpah. Chutzpah like writing:

'Oh, and you can't really talk since you just joined in the "wondering bandwagon".'

And then complaining when someone responds in kind, and even takes the time to explain to you why your criticism didn't even make any kind of logical sense.

Cappy

Reputation score

Vague Wording.
It sounds like you're complaining about something, or trying to point it out. I have no cooking clue what that something is.

Bastille

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Both sides dropping it and us getting back to the actual topic would be for the best

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

after seeing her with the shotgun I keep going Scatter-Gun yeah, yeah.

jacktheriper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It seems pretty good little more violent than Demon Girl but it definitely looks better i think, also seems like a decent game. Doesn't seem like it will be as sexual as shinobi girl tho. But not that im complaining, I'm really excited to play it.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I want to see this girl mashed and perforated by a giant spiked ball!

No... not really... I want H. Lots of intense, tasty, H.

v-addict

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It looks simple and I don't think it will be as hard as Demonphobia etc.

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

You're so close, Potato...

You've got the tasty, you've got the H...

But you haven't yet put them in tents =)

RandomGuy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Video is down... :(

Still looking forward to this, though.

Lord Jackoff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes! I learnt how to like guro.

mohawklogan

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So just wondering. Will there be a demo for this game? As a fan of the splatter house series, I think this game this game would be great throw in some H recipe for awesome ;D

MohawkLogan

although im not a really a fan of guro lol

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

So just wondering. Will there be a demo for this game? As a fan of the splatter house series, I think this game this game would be great throw in some H recipe for awesome ;D

MohawkLogan

although im not a really a fan of guro lol
Probably won't be one til close to release...I would presume it will be on dlsite as well.