What's new

ACT [ ankoku marimokan] アンコクマリモカン Splatter School スプラッタースクール ~横スクロールエログロリョナアクション~ RE092968 RJ092968

manty5

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Splatter School [Currently in development]

New video, check the dev blog linked earlier, shows later levels and more enemies (no guro or sex because it's a youtube video).

UnknownFox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Maybe just me but I think I saw something inspired by Silent Hill 2 in there

Zboczuch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

UnknownFox said:
Maybe just me but I think I saw something inspired by Silent Hill 2 in there
I was reminded of Saya no Uta on the other hand with all the icky, gory details. Anyone remembers that novel...?

By the way, anyone noticed that if you are faster than the game engine, the graphics malfunction? I.e. sometimes when you press crouch and attack (to deal with those pesky hands or low blades), releasing the crouch button before the whole animation cycles, the attack happens, but doesnt show. Sometimes it just doesn't connect and the character gets hit, but I guess that's given.

UnknownFox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Guess I should have said, inside the new trailer on youtube, didn't bother to rewind and check but looked like 2 sets of legs together on the edge of the screen.

Incognito

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Seems like they're just debugging + putting some (final?) changes to animations and sounds.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Guess I should have said, inside the new trailer on youtube, didn't bother to rewind and check but looked like 2 sets of legs together on the edge of the screen.
Yeah, each pair of legs has a penis too...it's part of the screen shot compilation on the site and on dlsite for the main pic. One penis in her mouth and another in her vagina.

Can't wait til this game comes out...

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Do you have a keypad plugged in by chance? If so, try messing with that and see if it does something, other than that I am unsure and havn't tried with the keyboard.
Thanks a bunch, unplugged my gamepad and it worked like a charm. I prefer to play it with the pad, but the keyboard was alright for such a short demo.

Anyways, the demo only consists of stage 1, which is three separate levels, the final one being the boss fight with the mass of organic tissue with the fetus. As far as I can tell, the enemies are scripted to appear, so you can essentially leave your game unpaused and the character sitting there, as long as you don't progress down the stage.

Animations seemed alright. I don't really like the slow-movement, but I guess that helps make the game more tense. I'd also like to see some grapple sequences as someone before me mentioned, would help mix it up.

Still too early to give a definitive answer on how the game will end up. Hopefully it'll be good though, I feel like it's got potential at the very least.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I wouldn't mind seeing the girl's sprite reflecting the battle damage that seems to happen in the CG that you see at the start of each stage. On stage one her uniform is intact, but on stage two it's torn a bit. I assume the trend continues until the last stage where the CG will show her fully nude. It'd probably be too much work at this point but if it did happen it'd be a nice touch.

Zboczuch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

OfficerTJHooker said:
As far as I can tell, the enemies are scripted to appear, so you can essentially leave your game unpaused and the character sitting there, as long as you don't progress down the stage.
That does not seem the case for the hand monsters. It occured a few times for me that I passed a door without "triggering" them. Afterwards I walked back and while going forward the second time they popped up. Don't know if it's still a bug or already a feature though :D

archangelgemini

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You have to sneak by slowly the hands wont appear, however I really enjoy this game, yes the guro isnt so good but I love the sex animations, I'de totally buy this game

Irr3v3r$Ible_Ecount3r

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This games looks like it might be quite fun and arousing, the gore may be a bit of a turn off but it should have some pretty good rape/sex scenes in it too. Can't wait to play the trial x3​

TeejBadeej

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I dont know what Im doing, I saw alot of other people who had the same locked issue at the menu but they fixed it and never posted how. What could be my problem here?

UnknownFox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I dont know what Im doing, I saw alot of other people who had the same locked issue at the menu but they fixed it and never posted how. What could be my problem here?
Well, like I have said a few times and it worked for others, do you have a gamepad plugged in? My keyboard wouldn't respond despite my pad being in. Another said he simply unplugged it and the keyboard worked.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

try to unplug any gamepad from your computer/laptop, that fixes my problem

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so are going to be loud to upload this thing o.o i like the art

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Go to the first page.
Go to the link.
Scroll down untill you see a DLSite ad bar.
Click it.
(over 18 bla bla bla) Enter the site.
Click the yellow button to download the demo.
???
Profit.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

i couldn't find it Incognito i looked =(

Click on the yellow button to the right of the main picture.