What's new

ACT [ ankoku marimokan] アンコクマリモカン Splatter School スプラッタースクール ~横スクロールエログロリョナアクション~ RE092968 RJ092968

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Splatter School [Currently in development]

Not much going on here :(

noX111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well, this game's an awesome hentai game if you skip the guro entirely. I just hope that when the full version is released, that there will be more sex then guro.....

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

well, this game's an awesome hentai game if you skip the guro entirely. I just hope that when the full version is released, that there will be more sex then guro.....
Or equal amounts of both so everybody wins :D
And by everybody I mean the guro fans.

noX111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Or equal amounts of both so everybody wins :D
And by everybody I mean the guro fans.
good point. I should respect other people's fetishes more.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

good point. I should respect other people's fetishes more.
At the end of the day, there are games that cater to a very large number of fetishes, and how one turns out depends almost entirely on the person making it. It ultimately comes down to taking each game as it is and deciding to take it or leave it. I'm personally not a big guro fan myself, but I think I can get over it enough to at least give this game a try. And really, that's what the demo is for I suppose.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm not a fan of Guro myself, but I think it deserves its spot in this game. After all, it's supposed to be a horror kind of platformer so you have to expect some gruesome deaths, especially seeing some of the monsters and traps out there. And honestly, compared to the games I usually play, sometimes it's just... stunning to see some guro when your character dies. Usually games in the NA market never show that kind of stuff, so it's honestly interesting for me at least to see the more unadulterated side of things. Or maybe I'm just a sick bastard and I see to see some psychiatric help. Who knows.

I'm thankful that there are some hentai in it though, so it's well worth playing through it. Like it's been said in the thread, the sound effects aren't great and the game could use some more work, but it's only in its demo stage, and I'm sure there's more changes to come. The rape/guro seems to be at a split 50/50 ratio, so that's pretty inspiring. Plus, the guro-enemies are a lot more obvious to spot, so I think it'll give someone extra incentive to avoid them and actually help them play better.

Brasissimo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Interesting game... but it kinda make my head spinn.
I like "run or rape" hentai games the most. I also like violent videogames with a lot of blood and violence, but not in a hentai-like way. For me sex and splatter don't mix well.
So I'd like this game with only the guro. I'd love this game with only the hentai. With both togethere... it kinda confuse me :confused:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I personally don't mind a little guro so long as it isn't taken overboard. Take some of Demonophobia's guro game overs for instance...*shudder*...in particular the meat grinder death. God that was an awful one to watch.

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A good benchmark for me on guro games can come from foxtail's works. (blankblood/crackle cradle/etc.) - then again those are ryona..Yes, there is a difference "less/no disembowlment"

On this one..The way the guro is so far, or at least the ones shown i can handle for some reason..Its mainly when the guro affects intestines or your bellybutton that throws me completely off. That and other things i'd rather not go into detail about...

No matter how much desensitization material I go through some things just stick.

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I personally don't mind a little guro so long as it isn't taken overboard. Take some of Demonophobia's guro game overs for instance...*shudder*...in particular the meat grinder death. God that was an awful one to watch.
Haha..the only thing i found awful about Demonophobia was the gameplay..the rest was.."digestable" ^__^

Brasissimo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Haha..the only thing i found awful about Demonophobia was the gameplay..the rest was.."digestable" ^__^
gotta gree with that. i played it for a bit and all i got from that one was a "what the hell?" kind of filing.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

You must not have gotten very far in it then...once you get into the later stages of the game, the deaths get much much worse. Especially the meat grinder...that one makes me squeamish just thinking about it.

Incognito

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You must not have gotten very far in it then...once you get into the later stages of the game, the deaths get much much worse. Especially the meat grinder...that one makes me squeamish just thinking about it.
What about the Acid blobs on the escape stage die with them on in the limbo area and just ew after the sex bit.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

What about the Acid blobs on the escape stage die with them on in the limbo area and just ew after the sex bit.
Yeah that one was pretty bad. The final boss had a couple eww moments too.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I played that up to the Loli punching part. I thought I was going to be raped(Yay) and then I got punched.... and then punched some more, but he never kissed me. I deleted it right after that.... but this game should be a lot better.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I played that up to the Loli punching part. I thought I was going to be raped(Yay) and then I got punched.... and then punched some more, but he never kissed me. I deleted it right after that.... but this game should be a lot better.
lol...his stuff was rather tame comparatively. There is zero h-scenes until you get to the slime level(like 6 or 7...can't remember...been a LONG time since I've played it). Even then, you're only talking about maybe 2 or 3 true h-scenes and only one of them that I remember doesn't end with you being shredded to pieces or dissolved.

But yeah, this game is looking like sunday morning cartoons compared to demonophobia so it shouldn't be that bad at all. I'd compare it to maybe a cracker cradle style of game. Good mix of ryona/guro/sex.

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Also I heard ther making a remake of demonophobia but without the loli..
Is this true?!?

liount

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In a way...yeah and nah.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Also I heard ther making a remake of demonophobia but without the loli..
Is this true?!?
From what I remember they are/were...haven't heard anything about it in a few months. There is a thread here somewhere about it. It looked really stupid though...like, the girl looked super cartoonish and disproportionate.