What's new

ACT [ ONEONE1 ] Orgafighter - ERO Flash Action GAME オルガファイター ERO Flash Action GAME RE105779 RJ105779

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghecker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [One One] Ero Flash Action Game (Released)

Download Link: www mediafire com/download.php?7b8tyx83c8jz40b
+rep for you, have it good sir! :D

Thanks man, :D, okay is anybody have the cheatcode yet?
previous page:

I bought it so I don't have a d/l link. I will wait until someone else might upload it. If not, I will upload the game soon enough.

Anyways, here's the passwords
itan999 - Gallery
1ucifer6 - Hell
hu12kur22ou - No Damage
nosame111 - Stages
Il33l33um33i - Max Orgasm (?)
zenra - Nudity
;)

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Did the company that made shinobi girl do this?

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Kooonsoft (the creator of Shinobi Girl) had a hand in it, but the company that made it is OneOne1.

squeaky_shoes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The file is still there. Check what your browser says, it probably told you that he could not find
the page because you need to add the dots in the link, it didn't bring you to MF to tell you that
the file is deleted.
I did add the dots, the file is deleted is what it said.

This is the image;

EDIT: Now it is there. Odd. It wasn't an hour ago.

Last edited:

squeaky_shoes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The file is there suddenly, I tried it 3 times in a row. The first two times it didn't work, but it just NOW worked. :confused:

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well you see, even mediafire likes to derp the hell out on you.

Or it could be just your bowser.

squeaky_shoes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well you see, even mediafire likes to derp the hell out on you.

Or it could be just your bowser.
Guess it's mediafire. I constantly clean out the cache on my browser.

grimskull

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It might be the browser. At first I tried on Aol several times to no avail, then tried internet explorer and it worked just fine the first time.:confused::p

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Her voice makes me not want to play the game. Who found that erotic? One of the first games I've played where I think it would have been better without any VA than with what it has now.

Has the same problems as most the other games to try to copy this formula have had in the past. There's just nothing really interesting going on here. It looks nice but plays sloppy. It's hard to explain exactly, it just seems unpolished.

I really hope people either improve on this game type or stop making them. They could probably use their skills to make games that are a lot more interesting than these. It's like a lot of work for a subpar game just because of the way it functions. I've played games with worse art and animation and enjoyed them more.

I started up the 2nd level and couldn't even finish it, just decided to delete it. So I recommend you trial this before you buy it.

Last edited:

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Her voice makes me not want to play the game. Who found that erotic? One of the first games I've played where I think it would have been better without any VA than with what it has now.

Has the same problems as most the other games to try to copy this formula have had in the past. There's just nothing really interesting going on here. It looks nice but plays sloppy. It's hard to explain exactly, it just seems unpolished.

I really hope people either improve on this game type or stop making them. They could probably use their skills to make games that are a lot more interesting than these. It's like a lot of work for a subpar game just because of the way it functions. I've played games with worse art and animation and enjoyed them more.

I started up the 2nd level and couldn't even finish it, just decided to delete it. So I recommend you trial this before you buy it.
just want to quote this.

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [One One] Ero Flash Action Game (Not Released)

I literally just broke my keyboard trying to beat the boss. The button-mashing is insane and not fun. Fuck. My fingers hurt.
Man I could not agree more. They went through the trouble of making it so the boss has to charge into you to attack you but even if you're in the middle of an attack he has invincibility frames for whatever reason so avoiding him is all luck. Or patience. Eh. Then actually escaping either involves just a few taps of the keys or nonstop mashing and it varies sometimes during the same animation. Consistency would've been lovely.

Also, a health bar would've been lovely. I used up 20 normal bombs and 3 big bombs and had to rely on actually running up to him and hitting him. When he finally went down with that unceremonious "flying off the screen" like every other enemy, I was both relieved and incredibly disappointed. At least...have a death animation...c'mon guys.

This game...is really kind of sad. It has a lot of potential. I mean, they had a lot of enemies, each with somewhat well-animated attacks, the character herself is somewhat attractive, and for the most part it's an interesting "Shinobi Girl" type game.

But it's held back by an absolutely grating female voice (which half the time sounds like she's maniacally laughing), unceremonious animations (do they speed up at random or is it set? I couldn't tell) with no actually finish to the animation, half the time the animation consists of her wanting it more than her actually being raped (and I'm not talking about how her face is so inconsistent), enemies that either stand completely still or move at a snail's pace, giving the game little to no challenge to it, and a confusing ass theme. I mean, we started off with a school and the hallway, that made sense. Then we're on some alien planet or something fighting aliens. Huh? Where did this come from...?

I like the idea but I really wish they put more effort into it. It's almost like this is Shinobi Girl but in beta. With a little bit more polish this could be a pretty good game. At the moment though it's just...alright.

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Eh, didn't do much for me, this game. Oneone1 seemed to only throw in the voice acting while koonsoft did the rest.

asdfanon

Reputation score

any1 know what the pw is? xD
BTW after you get halfway through the boss level, the distance you travel is decreased... at least from what I can tell......

Last edited:

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [One One] Ero Flash Action Game (Not Released)

Man I could not agree more. They went through the trouble of making it so the boss has to charge into you to attack you but even if you're in the middle of an attack he has invincibility frames for whatever reason so avoiding him is all luck. Or patience. Eh. Then actually escaping either involves just a few taps of the keys or nonstop mashing and it varies sometimes during the same animation. Consistency would've been lovely.

Also, a health bar would've been lovely. I used up 20 normal bombs and 3 big bombs and had to rely on actually running up to him and hitting him. When he finally went down with that unceremonious "flying off the screen" like every other enemy, I was both relieved and incredibly disappointed. At least...have a death animation...c'mon guys.

This game...is really kind of sad. It has a lot of potential. I mean, they had a lot of enemies, each with somewhat well-animated attacks, the character herself is somewhat attractive, and for the most part it's an interesting "Shinobi Girl" type game.

But it's held back by an absolutely grating female voice (which half the time sounds like she's maniacally laughing), unceremonious animations (do they speed up at random or is it set? I couldn't tell) with no actually finish to the animation, half the time the animation consists of her wanting it more than her actually being raped (and I'm not talking about how her face is so inconsistent), enemies that either stand completely still or move at a snail's pace, giving the game little to no challenge to it, and a confusing ass theme. I mean, we started off with a school and the hallway, that made sense. Then we're on some alien planet or something fighting aliens. Huh? Where did this come from...?

I like the idea but I really wish they put more effort into it. It's almost like this is Shinobi Girl but in beta. With a little bit more polish this could be a pretty good game. At the moment though it's just...alright.
idd and btw why no pantsu?..:eek: pantsu are sexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.