What's new

ACT [ ONEONE1 ] Orgafighter - ERO Flash Action GAME オルガファイター ERO Flash Action GAME RE105779 RJ105779

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seratil

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [One One] Ero Flash Action Game (Released)

i dont think anyone here is interested but, anyone feel like trying to uncensor this game?

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [One One] Ero Flash Action Game (Not Released)

i just dont know what keeps you guys playing this game.
but what the hell... its simple and bad and we all bow down to avgn.

sucker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think the game is out now. Its Bad :(

Seratil

Lurker
Reputation score

nvmd the uncensor, sorry if someone has already worked on it but, it cannot be uncensored... and its not worth it :/
shinobi girl was 10 times better than this, it had potential though.

S

Sythis_Sythes

I agree with a lot of people, i gave this game a chance since shinobi girl and angel girl hold a special place in my heart (and in somewhere else too...), but this was atrocious.

None of it got me turned on, and i just couldn't bear to watch the animations with how bad they were. seriously, did oneone1 even care about selling the game to people who enjoy it, or did oneone1 just say 'screw it, i'll not even try to fix it at all', and released the game in an incomplete like form to me.

I wanted to like the game, i really did, but with her face changing creepily every-time the animation loops again, and the atrocious movement in sex animations, the ONLY reason this game is selling is because kooonsoft helped, and because the art is actually decent (though not to my taste).

Just my two cents while I'm here, but i was hoping for more. Then again, the trial wasn't all that great a while back when i tried it...

OP
foamy111

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did anyone else mute their speakers when they heard the girls voice?

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I felt the animations were exact copies of the ones in Shinobi Girl. I think they just threw in some new textures and shipped it.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's bad, but still better than the Softhouse Seal ones.

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

nvmd the uncensor, sorry if someone has already worked on it but, it cannot be uncensored... and its not worth it :/
Why can't it be uncensonred? is it because it's sprite based?

Kp Romplestein

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Why can't it be uncensonred? is it because it's sprite based?
Rather than having made separate censoring sprites/shapes, all of the censorship in the game was done to each and every sprite/shape in question (i.e. they are inseparable). It could be uncensored, but it would require someone to make custom sprites, and I doubt anyone feels like putting that much effort into such a mediocre game.

Desora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [One One] Ero Flash Action Game (Not Released)

i just dont know what keeps you guys playing this game.
but what the hell... its simple and bad and we all bow down to avgn.
So far, I've found the one pro to this game is how ridiculously easy it is. Sure, you can die, but then you keep the charges / special bombs you accumulate during sex, and the Orgasm meter isn't a Game Over, just an indication as to when the next Invincibility phase is (They should just trim it to 100, it seems to have no relevance beyond that number) Plus I think you get another Super Bomb charge( which heals you) when you start a new life? Either way, I found it easy - while also using Masturbation - to get 18 Bombs and 5 Super Bombs by the boss stage, and by then it was just nuking him constantly.

Other than that, it's a downer from Shinobi Girl, though I can still enjoy it if I play it silent.

R

Ryka

Two things I dislike about this game. Well 3 things. Her hairstyle changes a lot for no reason, her right arm is seperate from her body, and she talks and screams way too much. Even if she is enjoying it (a little overly much at that), I feel bad getting caught.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Passwords?

Drakenho

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hate to dig up such a thread, but has there been any updates on this game since February?

Status
Not open for further replies.