What's new

ACT [ EL mar] Fighting Yuna / Fighting YUNA<ファイティングユナ> RE093483 RJ093483

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Fighting Yuna (Link credit to Potato)

I agree. This game is difficult and suck.

Still a nice find guys.

Vacuusimago

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Beat it! Not too difficult, definitely not suck. XD

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

cant get past the 3rd level... well where the bugs are introduced

Xol

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can one of you who have beaten it upload your save? Frankly I don't know how you did it. You must have epic patience. >__>;

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

waiting in one spot to recover does work quite well...ive had to do it a few times do deal with the whip woman

Xol

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

waiting in one spot to recover does work quite well...ive had to do it a few times do deal with the whip woman
...You are clearly a far more patient person than I.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

but even i am stuck on level 3...the first boss is pretty straight forward seduce twice when hes got his cock out and kick him til he takes a chunk of damage...then duck every time he goes to bitchslap

Rhakark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Full save upload. (Final Boss not Completed, but all animations unlocked).

Puush included to show the file I'm uploading actually exists, lol

Edit: Couldn't upload directly to the forums, so used mediafire. Hope this works:

Also, lol first post, two year long lurker.

Edit edit: Use the down arrow key inbetween waves of things to bring down what can only be likened to Shinobi Girl's pleasure meter, then use that to fight the things that would normally rape you. (lol pun)

Last edited:

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

The same file itself isn't unlocking the animations. Not sure if you need to upload the Data.cnn or not, or possibly the entire folder.

Rhakark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could be the whole folder, or it could be that the save file being uploaded doesn't carry over decently. When I open it up it gives me all this, which having looked at it before starting is indeed changed, but I can't imagine it's how it's supposed to look:

Either way, I fear uploading the whole thing is a little out of my grasp, mostly because of the size. I could, but it'd be a bit of a wait.

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Did anyone else have to afk in one spot to beat this game? lol

Xol

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Maybe try uploading the data file, too?

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The same file itself isn't unlocking the animations. Not sure if you need to upload the Data.cnn or not, or possibly the entire folder.
I'm not too sure, I assume it's the actual save.ini since I backed up mine before overwriting it and the gallery comes up empty, but when I overwritten it with my own save, I got back what I had unlocked before, so it might just be an issue with the save itself.

I'll also toss up mine to see if that's really the issue.

Attachments

Xol

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm not too sure, I assume it's the actual save.ini since I backed up mine before overwriting it and the gallery comes up empty, but when I overwritten it with my own save, I got back what I had unlocked before, so it might just be an issue with the save itself.

I'll also toss up mine to see if that's really the issue.

Well, yours works. Thanks!

And thanks anyway, Rhakark, even if it didn't work, your effort is appreciated. :3

Rhakark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I figure it has something to do with the lack of certain key text settings, so alot of the symbols just appear as ?'s to me. Doesn't explain how it still works but oh well.

squeaky_shoes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Second save file doesn't work, but the first one does.

Rhakark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh...ok then. Should I be putting back up my link then?

I am confused now, I'll put it back up overnight, and check to see what the word is in the morning.

Fiend

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow someone needs to take game design lessons because there can be way to many enemies at once to handle which causes you to get screwed over and over. Also running away whipping enemies? Now that's dumb.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wow someone needs to take game design lessons because there can be way to many enemies at once to handle which causes you to get screwed over and over. Also running away whipping enemies? Now that's dumb.
The whipping enemies can be made to come towards you if you masturbate, and in most cases, multiple enemies only occurs if you walk forward too much. The damage from the rape is relatively low though, so in some cases, it's better to just take the hit and kill two enemies and continue on your merry way.

Fiend

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The whipping enemies can be made to come towards you if you masturbate, and in most cases, multiple enemies only occurs if you walk forward too much. The damage from the rape is relatively low though, so in some cases, it's better to just take the hit and kill two enemies and continue on your merry way.
Beat it but missing the very last one don't know what one that could be at all though.