What's new

ACT [ EL mar] Fighting Yuna / Fighting YUNA<ファイティングユナ> RE093483 RJ093483

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Fighting Yuna (Link credit to Potato)

can't beat the first boss, when I tried to damage him, his health regenerated :(

spike4379

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can't beat the first boss, when I tried to damage him, his health regenerated :(
same and the save uploaded a few posts before wouldnt work

first one does though :D cant wait till an uncensored version comes out

OH YEAH has this guy done any other works? me likes these kinda games

Last edited:

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I don't see a lot of cumulative rape lately, just how few are those games?

Potato

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well Guys I must say this game is hard as hell
coudn't beat second level there just too much enemys and stuff
and you walk so damn slowly....

anyway animations are really nice at least

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah animations are pretty good. The gameplay is horrid.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

PURPLE PIGTAILS!!! waiting for it to download but I'm so in love with this already!

mech01

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Take things slowly, inch forwards until you see an enemy, and then kill them before proceeding further. Your SP bar goes down faster if you crouch, and your health regenerates, albeit slowly.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Super slow game. Controls kinda suck. Sounds and animations are pretty nice. Use the save game from one of the two sources(Kirshz's worked for me) and play the animations to enjoy the good part of the game.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

is there any cheats or somway to hack it? Its realli annoying when ur hp too low and u hav to sit her ass there for iunno how long...

EDIT: ok... that ultraman looking boss...how on earth u damage that mfer? also how u start from a stage where u complete before?

Last edited:

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

I figured how how but still can't beat that last boss. The only way to hurt him is flashing him when he's about to shoot his disc-like thing at you. Note that the disc has to be SPINNING to drop via flashing, in which you kick it back at him like a soccer ball. If the disc is not spinning he's going to summon that suction cup looking thing so watch out. Note the big version of the disc can also drop by flashing him as well.

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

First boss: you cant hurt him at first, when he pulls his arm back t charge, just duck and he will run past you, if you dodge him once or twice he will stop and pull out his penis, flash him then and his health bar will start flashing, kick him three times to knock him down and he will lose 30% of his health, repeat till he is dead.

Rhakark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If I had to take a wild guess as to why some work with one save, and the others with the other, it'd be operating system of the user who uploaded the save.

Would need the other provider to confirm, but I myself am running on Win 7 64Bit.

Regardless, the game itself is easy, just time consuming, because patience is the key to the game. Not really a good concept for the genre, considering what the game is meant for, but it isn't necessarily flawed.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If I had to take a wild guess as to why some work with one save, and the others with the other, it'd be operating system of the user who uploaded the save.

Would need the other provider to confirm, but I myself am running on Win 7 64Bit.
Maybe, I run on Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit, although I also ran the game with the PC set to JP locale/unicode settings if that actually makes a difference in this case.

Rhakark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maybe, I run on Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit, although I also ran the game with the PC set to JP locale/unicode settings if that actually makes a difference in this case.
That could be why. I haven't done any fancy JP settings on my new computer, I only plan to worry about that if I run into a game that doesn't run, so that might be why my save file works for people who don't do that too.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Whew, finally beat this game, took me a while.

The most difficult boss for me to figure out was the third one (the plant).

You have to kick the low attack it sometimes makes then walk a few steps forward and flash.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Whew, finally beat this game, took me a while.

The most difficult boss for me to figure out was the third one (the plant).

You have to kick the low attack it sometimes makes then walk a few steps forward and flash.
Alternatively, you can just walk forward until he shakes, then kick it if it moves forward, not very fast way to kill it, but usually fairly safe.

Cappy

Reputation score

I've gotten stuck at the second stage myself. Endless mobs of strange unshaved men wearing purple clogs.

Edit: Got past it by uh... I have no clue. But I did.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hah! I beat that robot like it was my stepson. If you kick the dropped large disk back to it, you can walk up to it and kick it in the groin a few times for extra damage. I had to try pretty hard, though, and it doesn't do anything. It doesn't even unlock all animations in the gallery.

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wow .... look up at DLsite, this game has download count like 100 copy/day.
And its only his vary first game right ? awesome man. There're gonna be more of it coming up next time.

guess he gonna totally rich in no time with a good game, good hobby he like. :p

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This game isn't too bad actually, considering it was the developer's first release. I agree with the general consensus though, the game's a little too slow for a side-scrolling fighting platformer, and there's not a lot of variety on how to fight enemies. The charm move was kind of cool, but I'd like to see different physical attacks and such.

Animation and sound were decent, gameplay was a little under-par. Still, not too shabby.