What's new

ACT [ EL mar] Fighting Yuna / Fighting YUNA<ファイティングユナ> RE093483 RJ093483

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Fighting Yuna (Link credit to Potato)

Having played and beaten this game, I'll toss in my 2 cents about it.

Pros:
1.The sound, gah, the sound is drool-worthy. (to my ears, at least)

2.MULTI-RAPE! Even though it's a little random at times, it's awesome.

3.Not many RoR games have any honest-straight-up BJ rapes.. This one does, and I fucking love it.. (I always end up pretending it's half-consentual)

Cons:
1. You'd think with the urgency of the situation and the fear of getting raped, the girl would be RUNNING... AWAY from the roads and forests, instead of leisurely walking through them, at a very slow relaxed pace.

2. Sometimes the enemy combinations are unfair, like 2 branch-holes at either side.. Honestly, how are you supposed to dodge that?..

3. The first enemy's face... Why did they have to make it so ugly.. And the censoring.. I wonder if someone could get rid of that..

Last edited:

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

soo anyway to start a stage where you have previously passed instead of starting all over again when open the game again?

chromo1418

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Someone who can please tell me how to defeat that plant boss? i am stuck and cant figure out, what to do when.

Obsidious

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Someone who can please tell me how to defeat that plant boss? i am stuck and cant figure out, what to do when.
Step forward until it starts wriggling, then immediately step back. If he shoots his LOWER tentacle at you, or runs at you, kick him. He should back away and his eyes should turn blue. That's when you flash him. Then you can kick him 2-3 times and back off. Repeat.

soo anyway to start a stage where you have previously passed instead of starting all over again when open the game again?
You may select stages after having completed the game, there are four stages in total.

Sasha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a pause button? It would kinda help...

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Is there a pause button? It would kinda help...
You don't really need pause buttons in a game where walking spawns the enemies. you can literally stand still and enemies won't attack you, and you'll regenerate hp

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

The whipping enemies can be made to come towards you if you masturbate, and in most cases, multiple enemies only occurs if you walk forward too much. The damage from the rape is relatively low though, so in some cases, it's better to just take the hit and kill two enemies and continue on your merry way.
We talking about the same whipping enemies? Because those pink-haired women with the whips don't even so much as PAUSE when you use the expose button, much less approach you. It doesn't work in between their attacks, and if you use it while they're getting ready to attack, all you accomplish is getting nailed in the middle of the expose animation.

Last edited:

THQman

Lurker
Reputation score

We talking about the same whipping enemies? Because those pink-haired women with the whips don't even so much as PAUSE when you use the expose button, much less approach you. It doesn't work in between their attacks, and if you use it while they're getting ready to attack, all you accomplish is getting nailed in the middle of the expose animation.
If it didn't work you weren't close enough. Flashing only works fairly close range and unfortunately that whip's range is more then double the flashing range... Making her walk to you is pretty much required to see some of the rapes involving her because she won't join in on her own.

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

So, lets see:

1. Whip range is so long that it can hit you from offscreen.

2. Whipper retreats at about 3/4 whip range.

3. To execute the "stay here" move, you have to close within 1/2 whip range, at LEAST.

Wow.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the tip now that I understand it, but that enemy design is just a little extreme considering that as you approach the whipper, other enemies can appear.

Rhakark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Uhm? It's really not that big an issue with that enemy. If something spawns, you have plenty of time to retreat to the left, ducking in time with the whip strikes, to handle them out of her range.

Then you simply rush, duck for the attack, rush and flash. If she's retreating, then it means she's in range for the flash.

Zboczuch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

THQman said:
If it didn't work you weren't close enough. Flashing only works fairly close range and unfortunately that whip's range is more then double the flashing range... Making her walk to you is pretty much required to see some of the rapes involving her because she won't join in on her own.
Actually it is possible to make her rape the character as sometimes the run action is not initiated, so it is possible just to walk up to her and touch her to get raped. Gotta do a lot of avoiding before that though, even if she doesn't back away. Oh, and:

manty5 said:

3. To execute the "stay here" move, you have to close within 1/2 whip range, at LEAST.
The range for the flash is actually a bit longer than her retreat range. If you know the level, you can just walk up to her and flash right before she finishes her attack animation. The timing's tricky, but it's entirely doable since she starts the animation when she's all on the screen, which is one-two steps from the max flash range.

Last edited:

THQman

Lurker
Reputation score

Actually it is possible to make her rape the character as sometimes the run action is not initiated, so it is possible just to walk up to her and touch her to get raped. Gotta do a lot of avoiding before that though, even if she doesn't back away.
Oh sure you can walk into her but that wasn't what I was getting at, if you get caught by another enemy she won't join in. Some the 2 combinations involving her are possible but pretty hard to pull off otherwise. Dashing at her chances are you'll get raped by something else, and if you haven't flashed her she'll just sit there.

I was a little disapointed by her combinations I was expecting some face sitting lol

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So, lets see:

Wow.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the tip now that I understand it, but that enemy design is just a little extreme considering that as you approach the whipper, other enemies can appear.
I'm not going to lie, she's a dirty c*nt. Literally, and figuratively.

Moonchaos

Reputation score

This game has a fatal problem....

if you run back there will be no enemies and you can recover your health and arrousal, just takes a lot of time but the game still goes on even if the window is inactiv. So just surf in the internet and play along after 5 min or so

Still i got no way to beat the last Boss, no idea how to hurt him.

Zboczuch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just do a little browsing ;)

Resayiu12 on the previous page said:
I figured how how but still can't beat that last boss. The only way to hurt him is flashing him when he's about to shoot his disc-like thing at you. Note that the disc has to be SPINNING to drop via flashing, in which you kick it back at him like a soccer ball. If the disc is not spinning he's going to summon that suction cup looking thing so watch out. Note the big version of the disc can also drop by flashing him as well.
To be precise, the big ones are key to defeating the boss - apart from damaging him, they stun him, allowing the character to deal damage through kicks. Severe damage, I might add. So the strategy looks like this:

- walk away if he's teleporting into your character or the disc he summons doesnt spin
- when he summons a spinning disc, flash him to make it drop, then kick it towards him after he teleports
- under 50% health he starts summoning big discs - when he does, flash him and kick it immediately. it'll stun him, then kick the hell out of him.

Last edited:

soulles

Reputation score

huh, people are talking about bosses past the first, I couldnt even get past the first boss....

how can you defeat him, he keeps raping you.... or hitting you.... he does masturbate sometimes... but even kicking him didnt help much...

so yeah, some help would be appreciated, or is there a way to get a 100 percent save??

OP
Games Dude

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

huh, people are talking about bosses past the first, I couldnt even get past the first boss....

how can you defeat him, he keeps raping you.... or hitting you.... he does masturbate sometimes... but even kicking him didnt help much...

so yeah, some help would be appreciated, or is there a way to get a 100 percent save??
For a save, search the thread, because that's where I got mine.

For the first boss, he's easy when you know what to do.

When he puts his arm back as though he's going to charge, just duck. Stay away from him, unless he mastubates.

When he DOES masturbate, flash him. This will stun him and set him up for a 3-kick-combo that takes out about a third of his health.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

game is so hard.

i love the whipping woman though,

if you escape her solo attack, yuna ends up making her cum! a shame you cant do that with whipgirl and the dildo machine, swiching out so she is on the machine and you are holding her inplace.

that would be great.

or like was mentioned before, face sitting

dheadmaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Excellent ROR game! I wish there were an invincibility mode, but the idle recovery will have to do. It's definitely one of the best out there, and you should give it a try! It's not too hard, even though the monsters frequently gang up on you to make sure you get naked and raped!

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

very curious, but does anyone have a completed save, for those of us who are lazy?