What's new

ACT [ EL mar] Fighting Yuna / Fighting YUNA<ファイティングユナ> RE093483 RJ093483

tubehunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Fighting Yuna

Pass is "fatmancory" however I'll download it my self to make sure its working.
Tried and it works for me still, May I ask what window version you're using?
What does "Repairing computers" have to do with internet know how?
Let's just ignore him. His message implied that he knows me in real life too. Such a good joke there.
:)

Rather than Cleopatra, use this:
code.google.com/p/cryptophane/downloads

Also, don't copy<->paste, type 'fatmancory' physically, using your keyboard, when you are asked for the passphrase. Sounds weird, I know, but it often happens. If it's not working, your download must be broken, please redownload.

Lawdee

Reputation score

I've got a problem.

I've re-downloaded the files multiple times but when I try to decrypt them it asks me where I want to save "FY1" which is just a file. I then manually enter the passphrase "fatmancory" (or that came before the file saving, I dunno anymore, I deleted them again). What it does is make an extensionless file called FY1 or FY2 with a little less disk space than the encrypted files.

Help?

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've got a problem.

I've re-downloaded the files multiple times but when I try to decrypt them it asks me where I want to save "FY1" which is just a file. I then manually enter the passphrase "fatmancory" (or that came before the file saving, I dunno anymore, I deleted them again). What it does is make an extensionless file called FY1 or FY2 with a little less disk space than the encrypted files.

Help?
Probably should've mentioned this but you have to choose winrar to open it after decrypting it, as it won't atomically run winrar for whatever reason.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I had to add ".rar" at the end of the extension-less files to get them to work, so try that.

Just rename them to "FY1.rar" and "FY2.rar", and then extract them both at the same time with winrar.

tubehunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It won't work if you give them different name, or no extension even. When you are asked the destination file name, please make them "FY.part1.rar" and "FY.part2.rar". You may change FY into w4t3v3r name, but please keep the suffixes.

rmjeans1313

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how could I extract if after download ? I'm stuck because of .gpg extension

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Last edited:

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is ridiculous. Not even I could gain access through WinRar despite the name and destination change. I understand people are trying to help others opening the game through Rar, but what exactly are we doing wrong?

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I couldn't unpack it either after decrypting it. Tells me the contained exe is broken.

Last edited:

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorry to bump this thread, but can anyone still having the game reupload it, seeing as mediafire is being a bitch?

Edit: thank you kindly.

Last edited:

1fstwgn

Reputation score

mega.co.nz/#!RdlmnL4T!cVlU74dK_o3o23LG6Av3g2y_1WgIb0yR1Aj_WuH8dPE

its a free account so be gentle

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone has the updated version on 11.13 last year?
update formation:
1.Continue is possible in every stage;
2.Can press Enter to recover health once in every stage;
3.Heroine acts a bit more lightly and quickly.