What's new

Wolfenstahl

sgteveres

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Wolfenstahl

I read something here and this guy had the same problem as you but in the end he solved it. Read the last post. Try this driver pack to install and update any missing/outdated drivers:

I use that to install drivers on any pc. It's a very handy tool so better keep it just in case. Here's another solution in case that driver pack doesn't work:

If none of them work then let me know & I will try looking 1 last time.
k , im gonna try and i ll let u know , thanx man :)

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

The part where you beat a paperhead tossing some sort of grenades at you...

He leaves a note that says the keys in the hole...

What if a penis popped out of the other hole and verdani got slutty with it, gloryhole style.

I dunno.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The part where you beat a paperhead tossing some sort of grenades at you...

He leaves a note that says the keys in the hole...

What if a penis popped out of the other hole and verdani got slutty with it, gloryhole style.

I dunno.
:D ! How do you get the key so ? After the action, he gives the key to you ? Why not ...

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

grabbed by tentacle is hard to esc :eek:
may i ask how many percent of success to escape when hit the right arrow key while being grabbed by tentacle :)

by the way, i've drawn a pic ... a new character
may it useful to you , to dev :rolleyes:
_______

i love wolfenstash girrrrrrlllllllllll, not dogenstash @@

jackson2000

Demon Girl
Reputation score

grabbed by tentacle is hard to esc :eek:
may i ask how many percent of success to escape when hit the right arrow key while being grabbed by tentacle :)
The grab-system is pretty easy to work with. All you need to worry about is the ! & the C key you have to time to avoid damage from ding dong attacks. The arrow keys are pretty long when grabbed by a tentacle and double paperheads.
I'm not sure bout the % but after a few success with the arrow keys, you can break free otherwise just kill the enemy slowly if you have enough stamina.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When I try to run the exe, it gets mad at me and says it can't write/save the options file in a certain location and it closes. Why is it trying to write a file in a weird location instead of where the game/exe is located? Hmm, just randomly fixed and decided to create the options file now.

I couldn't find 2 of the cgs, seems something about drinking the wrong potions. But I don't know how to drink them. I activated the table, got the yellow potion and went off into the fog to find the end of the demo. How do I drink the blue potion? There's no option to do so to my knowledge.

Last edited:

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You can only use one of the potions at a time. If you want to see what the others do, you have to go up to the green fog then back to the potion shelf and avoid taking the yellow one

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just what is wrong with insanity? It can be quite fun. I tried being insane for a while, I pretended I was a slice of lemon and jumped i and out of a lake for a week. Started getting boring around day six though.

sgteveres

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

jackson2000 , thanx for tryin to help , but it didnt worked man , anyway , thanx for tryin to help again :)

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

wolfenstahl is somewhere :p
let's find her and control her to attack some badguy :D

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am sure that wolf said he is a he... >_>

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am sure that wolf said he is a he... >_>
Definitely !

But I can't understand what's the prob' with people and the "(s)he" ? Is that really matter ? People are people, they're more than just a "he" or a "she" ; they've got more than just a dick or breasts ...

parjoala

Lurker
Reputation score

Definitely !

But I can't understand what's the prob' with people and the "(s)he" ? Is that really matter ? People are people, they're more than just a "he" or a "she" ; they've got more than just a dick or breasts ...
Sure, some also have pussies...

[/badjoke]

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I think there should be a story....
Verdani finishes the sewer area , then go to the city above and found out some strange way ( optional quests ), and go to a secret chamber , which contains Shinwa or Ferari :D

Use verdani to fight Shinwa & Ferari to unlock new character :D , then we can take the powerful char to play continuely .:D

But if you guys still want to choose verdani and go, it is ok, but weaker :D

jackson2000

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think there should be a story....
Verdani finishes the sewer area , then go to the city above and found out some strange way ( optional quests ), and go to a secret chamber , which contains Shinwa or Ferari :D

Use verdani to fight Shinwa & Ferari to unlock new character :D , then we can take the powerful char to play continuely .:D

But if you guys still want to choose verdani and go, it is ok, but weaker :D
He already mentioned that those 2 characters are gonna be in the next game not this 1. If he does include some new characters then the project will take even longer to finish & he is already 2 weeks behind schedule.