What's new

Wolfenstahl

OP
el duderino

el duderino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Wolfenstahl

Thats right, it just that we hide so our reputation doesnt drop.
Well, there are several other reason but nevermind.

I hope the Project turn out good ^^
Will there be small but more updates or some bigger but less updates?
Who is the developer/s (names pls)?
Do you take suggetions about Story / System or is the Story already written?
If already written, will there be a second part or do you plan to advance to another project later?

Mind if i take it up in the "Games in Development" Thread?
Do you plan to make Money with it, if yes via Donation or DLL sites?
Just so you know, I'm not one of the developers. I don't think any of them have written on this forum.

But hey, if you wish to move the thread, I don't mind at all.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Just so you know, I'm not one of the developers. I don't think any of them have written on this forum.

But hey, if you wish to move the thread, I don't mind at all.
He doesn't want the thread moved, he just wants to add this game to his "in-development games to watch" list HERE.

And yeah, I do kinda have to agree with the whole "she looks like a hooker" thought. =/

Wolfenstahl

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh, now I see why so many people visit my blog all of a sudden ^^"
(I only posted the link on hongfire, but 1-2 days after that people literally overrun the blog, or so the hit-counter says)

Thanks to everyone for your corcern.
I never expected so many people to have interest in my work.

So I guess I should answer some questions.

Regarding the protagonist - Verdani:

I know that she looks kinda slutty.
She has makeup on her face etc.
It's just that I like it.
(but I realize that it's not everyones taste)
And I don't know that many H-games out there that have "slutty" heroines.
So I thought I go with this style ^^

My thoughts on this matter are also:
- it's her style after all
- in the story, she doesn't really "plan" to fight those Paperheads, but she kinda gets attacked by them, and so the whole plot begins.
- she doesn't need to have that much muscles, after all it's more a matter of where you hit your enemy, rather than how strong you hit.
- Verdani has long fingernails (ouch...)
- we also plan to implement a seducing option, since it is possible to kill an enemy if he grabs her

And I already seen girls like her, beating up guys.
(Anyway, I think one should not look for realism in a H-game)

Oh, yeah, Verdani can't grab or throw enemies.
Because I don't think a pretty girl would try to grab some pervert if she can avoid that ^^"
(and since she's not that strong, she can't lift her enemies)

Alright, you say it's like Double Dragon.

Will this be a 3-D platform game where you can move up and down as well as left and right across the stage, or will it be 2D where the up and down is jump and duck?
It will be like a 3-D platform game where you can move up, down, left and right.
And additionally to that, you can also jump.

But I won't implement stuff like pitfall traps etc.
I want to implement pitfall traps into the second game.
(and yes, pitfall traps with tentacles etc. no instant death ones)
In this game with Verdani, there will only be human enemies.

I hope the Project turn out good ^^
Will there be small but more updates or some bigger but less updates?
Who is the developer/s (names pls)?
The updates will vary a bit.
But since I'm eager to see this project through to the end, I will have a tendency of posting more often, but only giving out small pieces of information.
(that way I hope we won't lose the pace)

The developer is me (Wolfenstahl), and my team currently consists of 2 other people.
(so we are 3 in total, plus several helping out with minor stuff, but they are not actually part of the team)

Do you take suggetions about Story / System or is the Story already written?
The first game has only a shallow story.
This is because of follwing reasons:

1. It's a full game, but we plan it as a "small" game.
Just to warm up for our bigger project.
(to refine our skills in drawing, animating etc.)

2. Actually the characters of the Verdani-Game are all imported from a different story I used to write and draw.
So since the Verdani-Game could be seen as a alternate universe of that story (without super-powers, dragons etc.).
Yeah... you could say the characters look alike, their personality is the same.
But it's a completly different world.
So I can't use my original story.

Thus I decided to go with a plain story.
But the second game will have a good story, mostly completely different characters, and the game system will be somewhat different.

I'll keep this short:
The heroines of the "bigger" (second) game will be Shiwa Wolfenstahl and Ferania Wolfenstahl (both of them in the header of my blog).
And it will be more of a megaman-like game.
(implementing a lot more game content)
It's pretty much a Wolfgirls vs Demons game. (with GOR content)
And since it has to do with the story I used to write, I already have a solid story for the "Wolfenstahl-Game" with those two as heroines.
The story mainly revolves around the reason they where born.
Why they keep fighting.
Who their enemies are, and why they are enemies etc.
And combined into all that a plot with several twists and surprises.
The Grab-System and GOR-Style gameplay will be taken over to this game.

To summarize it:
Verdani-Game (first game) will have a plain story, no sequel planed.
Wolfenstahl-Game (second game) will have a deep story, and sequels are planed.
So you could say the Verdani-Game is a stepping stone.

Every kind of suggestion, comment or critism is welcome.
I'll answer to them as good as possible and I might take things I never thought of before into consideration.

The good thing is... I really wish to make these h-games for my personal use.
I want them so badly, that some people think I'm obsessed with drawing/coloring etc.
Well... somehow I'm obsessed... yeah I admit that xD

Mind if i take it up in the "Games in Development" Thread?
Since I'm new to this forum, I shall trust your jugdement regarding the Thread.
(I guess it belongs into that thread, yes)

Do you plan to make Money with it, if yes via Donation or DLL sites?
Lets say... I haven't made my mind up about this.
Of course, if people like the game and if there is enough support, I could take into consideration about selling the games we do.
Or at least open up a donation option for them.
But I guess it's best to think about it after releasing a public demo version.
However, this has to wait at least until the end of may.
(since our main artist is in the middle of school graduation and only does stuff for the game occasionally)

Again, I'm talking/writing to much...
Hope all the questions have been answered so far.

~Wolfenstahl~

Edit:
Added information, marked in red

Last edited:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Thank you for answering those questions. I hope you become a part of our community too.

I'd support a good game if I play one.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well since so many people dropped in and said they hate the slutty heroine... I couldn't resist to say that I like the concept pretty much. Finally a heroine who does not look like one.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

There will also be "good" CG's if you successfully finish a stage.
Not only CG's for losing.
FUCKYEAH.jpg
LOVE this shit!
Demo when?

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hey Wolfenstahl could u plz hav a tutorial stage or some in-game instructions cuz the grab system looks a bit complicated...And I'd hate to hav a bad start on such a beautiful game.
Also i think the make-up looks good on her even though it makes her slutty..
I mean...this is something new aint it?

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay, yeah, you've just made me want to play this like a hundred times more than I did already. I wish you all the best with your project, and look forward to seeing the result, it sounds awesome.

Justsomeguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oddly enough, I really like the look of the women. Which is odd, as I have never been a fan of this style. Even the sprites look very nice. Needless to say I am looking forward to this.

THQman

Lurker
Reputation score

You don't see as many aggressive girls in H-games because japanese prefer the uber submissive "act like they're being raped even during regular sex" type. Hence different nationality different taste which I applaud. Overly submissive women aren't as appealing to me, I likes em with spunk lol

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

That green haired, wolf eared, heterochromia based wolf woman you have there is sexy as hell!

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

I love this ! But with so many titles getting announced, having something cool show up, and get abandoned ( rush, Resident Evil Progeny, basically anything on LoK forums, jungle girl remake, every announced game on this forum )

I kinda will pretend it's not here until I see a finished game...which means..i'll be back in this topic in like..2014, or most probably never...

/pessimism

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That green haired, wolf eared, heterochromia based wolf woman you have there is sexy as hell!
Well, Wolfenstahl said she'd be in the next game, together with the other wolf or fox girl (I'm not that good at differentiating them, when they have such a human look), which is supposed to be bigger than this "small" project right now.

Maybe I'm just a nerd for saying this, but I always have to think of the Verdana Font when I see the current heroines name.

Also:
I don't get people saying that it's odd or weird, if they like the slutty heroine.
To me it's just a matter of taste.
No need to justify yourselves for that kind of thing.

I also like the look of the heroine very much.
You don't see that kind of look in H-games often, so it's a welcome variety to me.

@Wolfenstahl
Like I said in the GoR-Topic on hongfire already:
I really like the few samples you did for the game and look forward to seeing the project develop.

PERIOD.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I love this ! But with so many titles getting announced, having something cool show up, and get abandoned ( rush, Resident Evil Progeny, basically anything on LoK forums, jungle girl remake, every announced game on this forum )

I kinda will pretend it's not here until I see a finished game...which means..i'll be back in this topic in like..2014, or most probably never...

/pessimism
Jungle Girl Remake got cancelled?

The fuck?!

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thumbs up for you, hope this turns out for the best. I really like the look of heroine!

Wolfenstahl

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey Wolfenstahl could u plz hav a tutorial stage or some in-game instructions cuz the grab system looks a bit complicated...And I'd hate to hav a bad start on such a beautiful game.
That's what I planned.
At least an instruction with details about the controls etc.

You don't see as many aggressive girls in H-games because japanese prefer the uber submissive "act like they're being raped even during regular sex" type. Hence different nationality different taste which I applaud. Overly submissive women aren't as appealing to me, I likes em with spunk lol

I agree with that.
My characters are mostly self confident and strong. (personality wise)
At least this appeals to Verdani, Ferania and Shiwa.
(Ferania and Shiwa being the two Wolfgirls in the next game)
I somehow find such women more appealing, and there are not that many heroines with this characteristics in H-games.
Or at least I haven't seen that many.

Thank you ^^
I might add another section on the blog for Shiwa and Ferania, also displaying the full picture.
(after all they actually are mascots, and heroines for the next game)

/pessimism
Being pessimistic is okay ^^
But we will finish this no matter what.
Because... actually our artist has much higher goals than just this.
(as already mentioned, I'm not quite sure if we sell this game or give it out for free, but the next game will definetely be sold for money)
And she can't afford to kinda "fail" here...
If you understand what I'm getting at ^^"

If she fails here, she could... yeah... almost, bury all her dreams.
I mean, there are of course other methodes of earning money through drawing.
But we already invested to much time and money into this.
And it's not that "big" of a project, compared to the artists dreams.
So we have to see this through.

But it's never wrong to be pessimistic, at least a little bit ^^
(better than being over optimistic)

Well, Wolfenstahl said she'd be in the next game, together with the other wolf or fox girl (I'm not that good at differentiating them, when they have such a human look), which is supposed to be bigger than this "small" project right now.
Yup, and they are both wolfgirls.
Sisters, to be accurate. (the Wolfenstahl-Sisters ^^)
I guess I should do a section on the blog for both of them pretty soon o_O

And thanks again to everyone for your support and interest!

~Wolfenstahl~

Last edited:

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

With the developer coming onto the forums and commenting on the project, you know this game is at least going to get somewhere... Just the fact that there's already a small fan base building interest is enough motivation for a lot of developers.

Optimism: +1

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I think so too, if the developer has a community to talk to.
The sucess of a game is raised a lot.

Mental support, bug fixing, new ideas, another point of view and of course a thing thats called: "working pressure"
so the developer is kinda forced to finish his project to the waiting community.

I am too working on a project but it is not comming around, but even so i never set a point like, there will be a demo.
Until i finished the complete system and only need to add things like (sprites, CG, sounds, maps etc...)
But well scripting is hard work and i dont really get it...still got error there noone schould be.

So if someone is good at Ruby and RGSS2 (RPG Maker VX) you can help me to somehow get my battle system to work.