What's new

Wolfenstahl

Wolfenstahl

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Wolfenstahl

I'm not sure if Nintendochamp's answer was satisfying, though it's spot on, thanks for answering!
(yes I'm talking to him frequently about things as he writes for our stuff from time to time)

As he said, there's a couple of our animal girls (kemonomimi) already shown in some games or the webcomic.
Aside of those, we didn't show anything to the public and I'm sorry but I can't reveal anything beyond that yet.
I hope you understand.

That Rance question is a bit off topic but:
If you want to learn more about it, you should look for "Sengoku Rance" (or one of the other Rance titles) from the company "Alicesoft".
Though Alicesoft blocks foreign IP's, at least last time I checked...
At any rate, I believe you should ask further questions regarding Rance in a more appropriate topic instead of this topic here?

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm not sure if Nintendochamp's answer was satisfying, though it's spot on, thanks for answering!
(yes I'm talking to him frequently about things as he writes for our stuff from time to time)

As he said, there's a couple of our animal girls (kemonomimi) already shown in some games or the webcomic.
Aside of those, we didn't show anything to the public and I'm sorry but I can't reveal anything beyond that yet.
I hope you understand.

That Rance question is a bit off topic but:
If you want to learn more about it, you should look for "Sengoku Rance" (or one of the other Rance titles) from the company "Alicesoft".
Though Alicesoft blocks foreign IP's, at least last time I checked...
At any rate, I believe you should ask further questions regarding Rance in a more appropriate topic instead of this topic here?
Thanks for the answer = D
And yeah I know I just wanted to ask about his Profile, I don´t need to asm more anyway ...

Sooo I know that you don´t want to Spoil things but ...
Could you at least tell me IF there are actually some of the Animals I asked? = o or any other Animals?

I mean, if you just say there will be Bunny Demigodesses or something like that I will only know that there will be some but neither when nor how nor who and so on
sooo ... this wouldn´t be such an extreme big Spoiling :D

Ps: YES! I´M INFAMOUS! HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! >= D

Last edited:

Bear After Dark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just found the blog/patreon in my internet adventures. Digging the art style. Will be following development as it progresses. :D