What's new

Wolfenstahl

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Wolfenstahl

I just have gotten the key from the boss and got out from his room and wanted to get to the save point but she said she needed to fight all the paper heads in this corridor first so I started to do that and after one of the grabs I killed the paperhead that was grabbing me (i think it was the third that spawned) and got this: (attachment)

On the actual game: looks quite good at this point! I liked the fact that it has sound and good (imo) at that. The grab system is good too, however I have a request - could you move the arrow keys (and XCV keys maybe) closer to the characters, it's like we are missing all the action looking at the arrow keys. I mean, for me its hard to spot when the animation changes to the next H phase so I mainly see the very first phase or the very last phase when I have already lost :)

Attachments

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I thought the arrow speed for grapples was about perfect. You can get out of the boss paperbag and the tentacle with just time to spare, the normal paperbags are fairly easy.

To the arrow combination when you're captured, I don't know if it's the correct way to do it but I just mash all the keys with both my hands and always escape in time. The arrows seem to move too fast, I thought it was an indicator to mash them, not that it was a sequence to follow.

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, as far as I know its just the sequence you have to follow, but you dont have to keep up with the pace.

Another possible request I remembered: would it be possible to make Verandi's attacks to hit all the enemies standing in front of her or would it break the balance / was it intended this way?

lblargh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was wondering. How do you get the 2nd CG in Paperheads?

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

What is the fourth CG? I got the Paperheads GO, the Tentacle GO, and the bondage one when she walks into that one room.

There's a spot in the gallery for a fourth. Any ideas?

EDIT: Yeah, the CG in the second space.

Last edited:

lblargh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, I got the CG in the 2nd space now. I got it when she is chained to the wall.

I was trying to struggle out still when the guys got to me. Instead of the 1st CG, I got the 2nd CG instead. I also was able to escape before that, so I'm not sure if that's a factor.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So you got it after being chained to the wall twice in one game?

blackraven1425

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I was thinking that the escape hardness was about right, then the tentacles showed up. They're much harder to escape from than the Paperheads.

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

to get the 2-nd CG you need to be awake and struggling to get free when the paperheads arrive - thats how I got mine

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

Ah, the flower of wolfenstahl has finally bloomed, though it seems I'm a little late to the party..

The game felt a little slow, and the grab system was slightly annoying..

I mean yeah, you can mash V to get health during an H grab, but H grabs are pretty much impossible to escape...

The sound quality wasn't too great either, I mean, I don't wanna sound like a creep (How is that possible on a hentai forum anyway?) but when she gets caught in a BJ-grab, I want to hear some damn sucking noises, not just repetitive feminine grunts and whimpers..

Not to mention I've repeatedly got stuck in areas where it said I have to fight before I leave, but the enemies keep coming.. Is there a counter or something, because I'd like to know how many bad guys I need to beat up to get to the next part of the stage.

I dunno, I guess I'm just doggin' on this game because I'm spoiled to instant-action RoR games, and I really got my hopes up for this game, and I'm kinda dissapointed.. This is more of a CWoR game.. (Casually Walk or Rape) game, sort've like how "fighting yuna" was..

I don't know what some people think of it, but in my personal opinion, any GOOD hentai game, RoR or otherwize should always have a sandbox mode, or at least a few built-in optional cheats, ESPECIALLY if it has anything even remotely similar to a storyline, or more than 2 stages of gameplay.
(Ironically though it's the other way around these days.. All the simple tiny hentai games are the ones with added cheats.)

I mean.. It's a hentai game.. You're playing it to fap.. You can't fap to it if you're too busy trying to focus on actually playing it.. :p

Though, yes, there is the exception of foreplay, with games like erotical night as a perfect example of making the player gain sexual suspense..

But to me, this game's grab system is too frustrating to use to give me any sexual suspense by enjoying the animation,
because I'm too caught up trying to execute the arrow-moves, or mashing the f*ck out of v and hoping to press c at the right time..
Seriously, you've invented a hentai variant of bop-it..
(Bonus points if anyone remembers that toy)

If the grab system were a little easier or more laid-back to use, then it'd probably give the desired effect.

Last edited:

acamen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, after trying this for a while, i think that it's good so far(although the grab system is a bit clunky, it works so far).The game has quite good CG's and animations, and a fair bit of potential conserning ideas for enemies and new H animations, so hopefully the clunky elements will be dealt with accordingly in the future, and the whole game will have a more polished up feel to it when the full version is released.

That being said, for a demo it's really good.:)

Wolfenstahl

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The arrows seem to move too fast, I thought it was an indicator to mash them, not that it was a sequence to follow.
Regarding the freeing system (Continue).
You just have to press the directional keys in any random manner.
So yeah, it is an indicator that shows that you have to mash them.
(pressing only the same directional button all the time won't work)

I like the tentacle rapes (obviously, being a tentacle fan), and I like the Paperhead rapes but I wish they could group up.
This will be possible in future releases.
The regular Paperheads will get group hentai animations, yes.

The grab system was genius however, and I found it very easy to pick up and master. The arrow keys were a bit annoying but the X C V commands worked perfectly, aside from one thing; the amount of stamina used per hit compared to the amount of damage dealt. I would mash X and damage him untill I had absolutely no stamina left, but would only take out a third, maybe half of their health bar. Maybe increase stamina regeneration rate so you can attack more, or increase the damage dealt by each tap of the button so that it isn't as painstaking?
I'll think about decreasing the stamina cost.
Sometimes I think myself, that it's a bit too high.
(But I wanted to hear different oppinions on that, too)

Ohh man..
It fucking blew up my laptop!
Aside from that I got this error..
What kind of error was it?
Could you please tell me more about it.

Sometimes it seems near impossible to damage Paperbag's but it seems to get easier if I correctly block an attack or two from them, I assume intentional?
Yes, that's right.
If you block an attack or two, and manage to time the defense right, you're able to do a bit more damage to them.

I just have gotten the key from the boss and got out from his room and wanted to get to the save point but she said she needed to fight all the paper heads in this corridor first so I started to do that and after one of the grabs I killed the paperhead that was grabbing me (i think it was the third that spawned) and got this: (attachment)
Thanks for the bug report ^^
I missed that one when fixing that issue.
(so far I have 3 Paperhead types, that are actually the same... but programming wise they are different so they work for different areas... and I guess I missed a little thing on that one)

I'll fix it so it won't happen in the next release.
(as far as I recall, you could click on "ignore" and keep on playing? so it's not that crucial to fix it right away... but correct me if I'm mistaken, I just thought I'll fix it and release another updated demo with more content in about 2 weeks, instead of updating it on a daily basis.)
(but if it's a "critical error" I should fix it right away)

Edit:
Just fixed it, and I actually missed this on the tentacle monster too, I guess?
Anyway, I fixed it now, so it shouldn't occur on the next demo release.
Thanks for reporting!

Another possible request I remembered: would it be possible to make Verandi's attacks to hit all the enemies standing in front of her or would it break the balance / was it intended this way?
Yes, it was intended this way.
There are several reasons:
There shouldn't be more than 2-3 enemies on screen at once.
So it would make the game a bit too easy, if you can lure them on a spot, then kill em off all at once.

Another reason would be, that the "special attribute" of the slash attack (running slash) is "area of effect" which means, it's the only attack that can hit multiple enemies at once.

I gave all the attacks some special purpose, so it makes sense to swap between attacks in special situations.
The regular kick attacks are mainly just to keep an enemy away.
While the regular slash attacks are meant to be used, when low on stamina.
(so they are somehow a last resort, or when you're only facing one Paperhead alone)

wich is a bit silly, also dont know how to get any futher, I got the key... but then I had to keep fighting these guys, due to them coming back all the time... or me not killing them fast enough..... so was stuck there.....
Yes, there are some occasions where you have to fight.
When developing the game, I felt it was a bit too easy, if there where no special occasions where you had to "clear out" an area once in a while.
(especially while escaping after being caught)

When escaping, Verdani just has to defeat the Paperheads as fast as possible, and then she has to run away.

While on some other occasions (when you get the key, and some others) you have to defeat all upcoming enemies, and there is a set amount of them.
Most of the time it's around 8 or 10 enemies.

I also thought about implementing that the game counts which areas you cleared up.
And then on special events on a stage, a whole bunch of Paperheads attack (wave after wave), until you beat them all up.
The more areas you cleared, the less Paperheads will be coming.
I don't know if I should really implement this.
But it was one possible idea.

What is the fourth CG? I got the Paperheads GO, the Tentacle GO, and the bondage one when she walks into that one room.
So far only four CGs are ingame, yes.
One for the tentacle, one "game over event" and two CGs when losing to the Paperheads.

We plan to make several CG scenes for every enemy type.
So later on, the game will randomly pick between several CGs.
But it will also be depending on the situation.

It's a bit hard to explain... but I'll try:
Later on (not implemented yet), when Verdani passes out in combat, she will be brought to a different room.
The game then randomly picks a method how she is tied up.
(There will be different kinds, yes)

For example:
- Tied with ropes to a wall (already implemented)
- Tied to a chair
- lying on the ground, all tied up

etc.
At least those 3 are what I want to implement, maybe some more... but I think we shouldn't overdo it.

Depending on that, there will be different game over CGs.
We also want to implement different CGs where several Paperheads group up on her, as well as several bdsm CGs or such stuff.

So yes, when losing the game randomly chooses a CG scene, so it's not always the same.
(currently there are only 2 CGs for this, but we want to do a whole lot more)

Regarding all the other stuff mentioned in this topic:
I know it's a bit hard to satisfy everyone.
(okay... I know, satisfying "everyone" is pretty much impossible...)
So I hope people understand that I'll have to go with what most of the players wish for.
But in case the game is too difficult overall, I might have to implement another "very easy" mode?
I'm not quite sure if I should do that, but in case there are many requests, I could do that.

I tried to balance out the difficulty levels, and I think it should work out the way it is now.
But I know that everyone sees this differently, and of course I'm willing to satisfy as many people as possible.

Last edited:

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

The grab system might seem a bit frustrating at first. But, for me at least, after going through something like five grabs I got quite accustomed to it.

Edit: looks like while I was writing this Wolfenstahl posted his mega answer.
(as far as I recall, you could click on "ignore" and keep on playing?
I tried clicking ignore but the error kept coming up again and when I clicked abort it closed the whole game so....
However, when I played next time - all seemed fine even though I had defeated those same paperheads with grabs again... maybe it wasn't the third one this time though...

Last edited:

jackson2000

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game is good so far. When I played for the 1st time, I lost easily because I couldn't get the controls to work properly and the grab-system kinda pissed me off. After 2 or 3 tries I manage to reach the end of the demo without much problems. I got used to the grab-system which is kinda easy if you are careful, the only hard part is when your stamina is at the red zone (nearly empty) and a powerful H attack is executed. All you have to do is keep mashing X & V to damage the enemy as well as restore some of your health and press C when the exclamation mark appears to avoid the H attack on Phase 1. On Phase 2 you have to press the prompt arrow keys to try to break free. And so on repeat the steps to get out safely and try to conserve stamina during combat. The V resist key works only during the H attack. The X key will drain your stamina significantly while damaging the enemy. The N key will seduce the enemy so they will deal less damage to you but will grab you often.

Hints: 1. If your stamina is low when grabbed, just do your best to avoid the H attack with the C key while you recover then slowly kill him or break free. The enemy will keep holding Verdani while doing no harm to her. This is also useful when being surrounded since the others can't harm you but I don't think it would be worth it when the double team comes in, right.
2. Keep the X key held while moving and fighting then release it when you need it to deal high damage to the enemy. 2 heavy attacks will bring them down shortly. A flying kick is also useful since you can't be harmed in mid-air.

Heh, this reminds me of Dead Island where stamina is an important tool, if you run out then you can't fight effectively in combat and will be left vulnerable to enemy attacks :cool:

Last edited:

Wolfenstahl

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The grab system might seem a bit frustrating at first. But, for me at least, after going through something like five grabs I got quite accustomed to it.

Edit: looks like while I was writing this Wolfenstahl posted his mega answer.

I tried clicking ignore but the error kept coming up again and when I clicked abort it closed the whole game so....
However, when I played next time - all seemed fine even though I had defeated those same paperheads with grabs again... maybe it wasn't the third one this time though...
Awww... okay >_<
I'll upload the new version in the next days then.
There won't be any new contend then, but I'll implement all the bugfixes up to that day.
(I guess there is no point in uploading it "now"... because if 1 or 2 other bugs will be reported, I have to reupload it again, and again.)

As far as I know, the "error" appears only, if the Paperhead spawns "exactly" on the position Verdani stands on.
And I really mean "exactly".
(meaning the X-Coordinates of both characters matches perfectly)
This only happens reaaaaally rarely.
So I can wait 1-2 more days before reuploading it.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Will the heroine be able to win by blowing/having sex with the enemies?

Kakalun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

question: do the enemies ever ejaculate while having sprite-sex ?

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This game has potential. Right now to combat is fairly sluggish. The grab system takes some getting used to, but is actually very easy (especially with the normal Paperheads) once you get the hang of it. I was going to elaborate, but jackson2000 said pretty much everything I was going to say in his post a few posts above this one.

I know she's wearing heels, but she still walks way too slow. I'd suggest either increasing the regular walk speed, or make it so dashing consumes less stamina.

what does the Pleasure meter actually do?

Will the heroine be able to win by blowing/having sex with the enemies?
I'm guessing no, but this isn't a bad idea. Perhaps an add-on to the Seduction ability?

question: do the enemies ever ejaculate while having sprite-sex ?
Not in the demo. This is also a very good idea though. I hope something like this is implemented in the full game, or perhaps a future game.

My suggestion is adding this after she runs out of health during an H grab attack, after you press Enter, but before the scene switches to her chained to the wall.

For example, a Papaerhead grabs her a forces her to blowjob. She runs out of health. The animation loops since she is defeated and now unable to escape (and the screeen says "Press Enter to Continue"). Now when you press Enter, it would be cool if there was an added Ejaculation animation (in this bj example, probably in her mouth or on her face) to end the scene, and then the scene changes to her chained on the wall.

I'm not sure how hard that would be to implement, but it would be pretty sweet IMO.

Antoehr option is to add an Ejaculation and/or orgasm animation when the Pleasure gauge fills up, similar to Shinobi Girl.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Same thing with the combat as everyone's been saying. It's got nothing to do with the difficulty. It's just that you can't attack two opponents at once, so if there are two enemies, they'll walk right through you. And I wouldn't have a problem with the grab system if you couldn't be chain grabbed by those same two enemies. I finally got used to it, and just as I escaped, I was IMMEDIATELY in the other person's grapple, at which point I just had to go "Fuck it, I guess I lose then."

This game looks really great. It just doesn't feel it.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, maybe a 2-3 sec immunity period after escaping a grab that allows you to gain some distance.

Was rather annoying escaping from a tentacle monster, but before I could get away I'm already getting grabbed again.