What's new

RPG [Amatsuchiya] サキクエ / Saki Quest (RJ088540)

Status
Not open for further replies.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Saki Quest (Out now!!!!)

hey,

there is slavery from the caretaker .... after you filled the 4´th skill bar you will get a nice scene(i dont want to spoiler) just try it .... and beside that ... there are 3 rape scenes inside a fight try them they are funny :p

and thx found that ring slot ... this damn smal arrow :p

hf
theirs 4....!

Belive its only for the "boss" though...?

1. 1 dog from behind
2. 2 dogs one front one back
3. 3 dogs one front 1 back, 1 looking
4. the 3 dogs and the girl covered all over with cum, and text about her enjoying it.

pretty much the same for every boss fight scene (and other scenes)!

acamen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Did anyone notice that if you wear underwear and blouse or skirt, the old lady in the park isn't around? I wonder why? I haven't yet got lewdness up to being able to walk around in other configurations, so it might not be just that outfit.

With the delays this game had before it was released, it seems to have quite a bit missing. But, maybe that's intentional, and the rest will be added with patches?
Well, concerning that old lady and the park, it could be that she dissapeares because there is a public toilet in the park, and there should be an H scene with that bum in it, when you're naked(you need to have high enough lewdness for it, like over 940 and if we're talking about the same park).I haeven't tried it yet, but in futaque there was such a scene, so there shoud be one here too.

And yeah the game seems to be missing much of it's intended content(like much of it was butchered down for the rush release because of fans dissapointed with delays.It should've been worked on a bit more before it was released.:(

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This really isn't the best game he's ever made. Twin Quest by far surpasses it, and was much more enjoyable..

My beef is with the end-game content.. It simply doesn't have any, and by far not anywhere near as epic as what Twin Quest had. Having to farm rape is a real pain in this game... and it becomes extremely difficult, even with the charm dagger and fewer clothes.. I ended up simply modifying the value.

The only reward for getting to 900 is the additional dialog in various scenes such as the chikan, prostitute part-time, underground city slavery, and the boss rapes... but let me tell you now, it can be mostly all summed up with her saying: "Impregnate me! I want your babies!"

There is also the toilet rape scene.. but for so much effort, it's a very small reward.

Having unpacked the demo a while back, I know he was planning to add more content into the game.. Most notably, the prostitute house was -supposed- to be more interactive, giving you the typical choices of kissing, fellatio, sex, group sex, etc...

Basically, it was to supposed to take on the role of the trainers from the previous games... But it seems he decided to cut those out, and leave only the fellatio scene with 3 dialog variations.

There are also various incomplete/inaccessible stages.. Most notably the school roof, the dungeon above the shop, and the slave market..

And of course, some unused yuri / group CG.. but not much.

The game definitely has potential.. but I simply feel that it's not there yet. However, I do hope he'll continue developing it further.

Well, concerning that old lady and the park, it could be that she dissapeares because there is a public toilet in the park
She disappears because the main character is stripping. Her dialog is criticizing your appearance every time you pull off more and more clothes. When you go full nude, she gives up on you.

Her base dialog states that the park is nice, but filled with perverts.

Last edited:

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey, if anyone's interested, anime-sharing has a link to フタクエ~とある姉妹の物語~ (RJ079875) 1.13. I've downloaded and the readme says it's the latest version, so it should be good.

I think all versions on here to date have been 1.11. That's the version I downloaded from here ages ago.

So... it's there if you want it.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This really isn't the best game he's ever made. Twin Quest by far surpasses it, and was much more enjoyable..

My beef is with the end-game content.. It simply doesn't have any, and by far not anywhere near as epic as what Twin Quest had. Having to farm rape is a real pain in this game... and it becomes extremely difficult, even with the charm dagger and fewer clothes.. I ended up simply modifying the value.

The only reward for getting to 900 is the additional dialog in various scenes such as the chikan, prostitute part-time, underground city slavery, and the boss rapes... but let me tell you now, it can be mostly all summed up with her saying: "Impregnate me! I want your babies!"

There is also the toilet rape scene.. but for so much effort, it's a very small reward.

Having unpacked the demo a while back, I know he was planning to add more content into the game.. Most notably, the prostitute house was -supposed- to be more interactive, giving you the typical choices of kissing, fellatio, sex, group sex, etc...

Basically, it was to supposed to take on the role of the trainers from the previous games... But it seems he decided to cut those out, and leave only the fellatio scene with 3 dialog variations.

There are also various incomplete/inaccessible stages.. Most notably the school roof, the dungeon above the shop, and the slave market..

And of course, some unused yuri / group CG.. but not much.

The game definitely has potential.. but I simply feel that it's not there yet. However, I do hope he'll continue developing it further.
Well he put a post up on his blog recently that seems to imply he WILL be adding more content to it as time goes on, some what like he did with Twin Quest. But everyone seems to have the same opinion, great game but the content seems lacking, I guess twin quest had a huge amount of variety because it was the two girls and both reacted differently to the rape, with different dialogue etc. I have loads of faith that Saki Quest will be great when he's finished with all the updates but for the moment it's just not 100%. That being said, I'd much rather it was out now than having to wait!

Hey, if anyone's interested, anime-sharing has a link to フタクエ~とある姉妹の物語~ (RJ079875) 1.13. I've downloaded and the readme says it's the latest version, so it should be good.

I think all versions on here to date have been 1.11. That's the version I downloaded from here ages ago.

1.13 seems to just be bug fixes but truth be told I don't know what bugs he's on about 1.11 played just fine for me! If maybe a little more difficult than Saki Quest

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

This game... just full of epicness!

I feel that the author will release more updates on the game. I believe that the underground city has a plot going on ^^

Lots of stuff that can still happen. I really hope the author is thinking of continuing it.

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

And, they've also put up version 1.10 of the first game. Previously, I think the common download was 1.08. There's not that much fixed in it. But... if you want it, it's here:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Saki Quest Ver1.02

:)
Repped! cheers for that, I wonder whats new this time seeing as the other update was only yesterday, time to trawl the comments on his blog :L

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

According to the changelog in the download it's just more bug fix.

varavam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

where is the prostitution house? :O:O

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hum... 2 questions.

How do you get to the arena?

How do you get the event in the house with the red roof on the underground city?

I know it has to do with the story progression, but I have no clue what to do...

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hum... 2 questions.

How do you get to the arena?

How do you get the event in the house with the red roof on the underground city?

I know it has to do with the story progression, but I have no clue what to do...
The arena for me unlocked after I beat the final boss against the red-haired girl. Beat the blonde girl you meet, go to the red roofed house and eavesdrop on the room with her in it, then go back to the arena and beat her again, rinse and repeat 3 times and so far that's it. It seems to imply you CAN rescue her but you can't just yet, judging from the comments he plans to expand on that soon but he just wanted to get the game out so people could play it

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

The arena for me unlocked after I beat the final boss against the red-haired girl. Beat the blonde girl you meet, go to the red roofed house and eavesdrop on the room with her in it, then go back to the arena and beat her again, rinse and repeat 3 times and so far that's it. It seems to imply you CAN rescue her but you can't just yet, judging from the comments he plans to expand on that soon but he just wanted to get the game out so people could play it
Well I got to that house, but I can't get any scene... as I've already stated on my previous post

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well I got to that house, but I can't get any scene... as I've already stated on my previous post
Hmm so you beat her in the arena and interacted with the door and there's still nothing? that's VERY odd. I would suggest trying the latest version but I've only got the first. It;s possible you need to be a slave first. Get beaten by the two orcs out front of that town, become a slave, then ask the orc inside to leave, he'll tie you up but you can walk around, go to the arena, ask to enter, fight and beat Yui then try the hosue again. Just a hint, to get out of being a slave go to the "house" that's actually a cave near the arena ( it has basically a crack in the wall) the woman there will teleport you home

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmm so you beat her in the arena and interacted with the door and there's still nothing? that's VERY odd. I would suggest trying the latest version but I've only got the first. It;s possible you need to be a slave first. Get beaten by the two orcs out front of that town, become a slave, then ask the orc inside to leave, he'll tie you up but you can walk around, go to the arena, ask to enter, fight and beat Yui then try the hosue again. Just a hint, to get out of being a slave go to the "house" that's actually a cave near the arena ( it has basically a crack in the wall) the woman there will teleport you home
nooo... lol I haven't been to the arena (because the arena entrance is blocked) and I don't get any scene on the house

Edit* LOL nvm! I'm dumb xD

Last edited:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

nooo... lol I haven't been to the arena (because the arena entrance is blocked) and I don't get any scene on the house

Edit* LOL nvm! I'm dumb xD
:L Let me guess, hadn't beaten the final boss?

Status
Not open for further replies.